#1 2023-04-12 13:22:58

StarDeity
Banned

Za'El: Where do we go when we die

#2 2023-04-12 13:51:53

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Za'El: Where do we go when we die

ok but would you lend me a ship to go visit someone from Taygeta...

#3 2023-04-12 14:08:00

mitkobs

To become truly brave and truly wise is more important than to have thousand space ships. When mind is everything then you have to be this mind fully and you can make whatever reality you like to be in.

#4 2023-04-12 14:47:19

StarDeity
Banned

I will manifest the ship.

#5 2023-04-12 18:33:47

I can hardly hold my attention on the 3d plane anymore. I’m always wandering around the galaxy in my mind. Dying in 3d doesn’t even seem like dying. It’s more like the final awakening, or rebirth into something more tangible. How can you even die when you’re only half-assedly “living” in a loaned avatar body in a completely fake “reality”? I know it’s only a piece of my conscious awareness that is thrown here for a fleeing moment anyway.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#6 2023-04-12 22:25:18

Lyran

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I can hardly hold my attention on the 3d plane anymore. I’m always wandering around the galaxy in my mind. Dying in 3d doesn’t even seem like dying. It’s more like the final awakening, or rebirth into something more tangible. How can you even die when you’re only half-assedly “living” in a loaned avatar body in a completely fake “reality”? I know it’s only a piece of my conscious awareness that is thrown here for a fleeing moment anyway.

Pleased to hear this my friend, we share much the same thoughts. If anything all I'd like personally at this point is my memories restored - I wonder if my Earth name Russell correlates to my Immersed identities name... Perhaps Rus'el...
And as far as fleeting moments go - well - understanding this lifetime on Earth is about as Amazing as they come yes?

#7 2023-04-13 14:45:55

Restored memories have a tendency to cause more homesickness smile

Somehow my parents were able to name me after my soul name, maybe it’s a thing.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#8 2023-04-13 15:59:54

Uurloq

I really liked this one. I need to keep this information in mind.

#9 2023-04-13 20:32:36

JimiPickle

Za’al speaks about ideas and points of attention and how they influence the afterlife. The example he gives is Paul and Gabe. Wether you are Paul or Gabe, the thoughts and ideas from the mind upon death continue, so there exist the paradox of joining thoughts and ideas from another that move through consciousness after death. This needs further understanding. This suggests that We are not the body, mind or consciousness, instead, the author suggests, we are thoughts and ideas without beginning or end…

JP

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-04-13 22:14:27)

#10 2023-04-13 22:45:02

StarDeity
Banned

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Restored memories have a tendency to cause more homesickness smile

Somehow my parents were able to name me after my soul name, maybe it’s a thing.

Very much...
Homesick and lovesick too..

#11 2023-04-14 06:45:53

mitkobs

The eternal question what we are inevitably arise in such discussions. Then everyone start to think what I am and try to determine oneself. If you say I am Source, then you have to be everything, it becomes impossible and unpractical to describe yourself because you are so much of things, innumerable things - subjects and objects and beyond. Everything is too much to think of and be able with this limited human consciousness to encompass. And we come always to this paradox, with whatever we can describe ourselves from any great POV, there is more and more, more greater, more expanded. That means to be infinite. If you say I am infinite what kind of associations come to your mind, how you can describe the Infinite?

#12 2023-04-14 09:45:11

JimiPickle

JimiPickle wrote:

Za’al speaks about ideas and points of attention and how they influence the afterlife. The example he gives is Paul and Gabe. Wether you are Paul or Gabe, the thoughts and ideas from the mind upon death continue, so there exist the paradox of joining thoughts and ideas from another that move through consciousness after death. This needs further understanding. This suggests that We are not the body, mind or consciousness, instead, the author suggests, we are thoughts and ideas without beginning or end…

JP

So, this is incorrect. The origin of thought cannot be found and arises from nowhere that can be found. From the silence of meditative quietness, thoughts arise without any effort from the mind/I/ego. They just appear. These thoughts, when entertained, form ideas and points of attention in the mind/I/ego. Without Seeing this occur, the mind/I/ego takes ownership of these thoughts, ideas and points of attention and assigns them to self. However, Understanding that this occurrence of thoughts never arose from the mind/I/ego eliminates me as the doer of anything and reveals that there is no one ever doing anything. As to “why” these thoughts occur, there is no knowing.

Za’al, please elaborate. Are you suggesting that thoughts arise from “someone” else?

JP

#13 2023-04-14 10:14:29

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

I will manifest the ship.

I will manifest my ship. I know I have a ship out there somewhere in time and space - and I will have it again.

#14 2023-04-14 11:16:12

mitkobs

There is no way to be in every place in the whole universe unless we are Source. Because Source is beyond time and space, and for Source applies non locality principle, timelessness and non multiplicity principle. Non multiplicity means that division on different beings is an illusion, there is only Source and Source is everything. So now we are experiencing like different apparently limited beings with having or being these bodies but we never stop to be Source. Source is not something that can stop to be Source. No matter what games we play as these avatars Source IS and Source does what Source does unstoppable unchangeable brilliant perfect in every possible way in absolutely everything that IT does.

Board footer