You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-04 00:48:02

Richard93

Immersion technology failure?

Hey everyone! smile Firstly I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart whole Taygetean team here and above for everything. smile Please, I would like to ask some questions regarding immersion technology. My name is Richard and I am also Taygetean starseed from Erra incarnated here through immersion. Lately I started to experience unusual things. Sometimes when I suddenly wake up during night for a while I can perceive sensory stimulation not of my current body. Also often during the day I cant get my full attention here its like split (sometimes only little part stays here) and I cant control this body fully its like some "avatar malfunctioning". Another thing is that for many years after again sudden waking up during night I see for some limited time out of this 3D matrix. Its like multiple realities in the same space/place. Also since two years ago matter is not fully solid for me anymore because I see for example walls constantly strongly vibrating and waving like one big soup of energy. So when I put these unusual things together I wonder is it possible that immersion pod with my original body is failing? Any opinions? smile Is someone who is immersed also experiencing something like this?

Thank you very much for answers! smile

Have a beautiful day everyone! smile

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2021-01-04 00:49:25)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2021-01-04 01:05:04

Exploringsoul

Re: Immersion technology failure?

Hi Richard, Just curious. How did you know you are Taygetean starseed from Erra? Looks like you are very sure about it.

Some times I saw waving like soup of energy too, but it is like in the middle of air and just a small area like a coin.

All the best

#3 2021-01-04 02:39:04

Richard93

Re: Immersion technology failure?

Hi Exploringsoul! smile Particular information that my home planet is Erra came through me on deep hypnosis. That I am Taygetean another time when I got to the probably Akashic records where were all of the information about me as a soul. But since childhood I was putting pieces of puzzles together because I knew this is not my home, I am here on mission to help humanity and I am here temporarily. Also I always had very high attraction to women with blonde hair and already as a little boy I was running on streets to them fascinated. big_smile I always felt that I am from emotional matriarchal society consisting mainly of women and at about age 8 or 9 I started to consciously extremely miss my beloved Taygetean wife. You know as Swaruu said typical Taygetean man is all about love, romance, relationships, entertainment, sports and thats exactly me (I think every single day of how after completing this mission I will get back to my wonderful wife. smile ) And also there were many different clues throughout my life for example today I watched video about the crew members on the Taygetean ship and I remember that I mentioned some of their names on different hypnosis sessions. smile

Much love! smile

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2021-01-04 02:47:33)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

Board footer