Banned

Za'El: How to Become the Best Version of Yourself - Enhance Your Light

Thank you Za'El for your wisdom smile

https://youtu.be/JiktaWEdM_w

#2 2023-04-22 03:05:17

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Za'El: How to Become the Best Version of Yourself - Enhance Your Light

I want to tell you Za'El, that your words and wisdom have come in a time that I needed them the most, like a word of advice from an older brother.
I thank you so much... it's almost as if... you had been reading my mind for a while, or something...
And I could say the same about Mari's material too.
I feel connected to all of you guys. ❤️

I keep having telepathic visions of whom I believe is you guys inside the Toleka, as "crazy" as it might sound...
Makes me kind of happy and kind of sad too... I wish I could be there with you all. big_smile

Take care, always

un abrazo ❤️

#3 2023-04-22 07:27:39

Lyran

Za’el you give such deep meaning to my life my Brother. I crawled from being such a pitifully afraid boy. Obsessing over the dangers of my day to day childhood environment. Fear consumed me and drive my decisions almost every moment growing up. From my brutal stepfather to the fact that I was the poor white kid with heroin-addict parents and ratty clothes at school to the gangs of street youth mostly indigenous who are born hard as rock in Perth. Being white could get you hospitalised at any moment- especially among “friends!” Guns only become prevalent in higher levels like bikie gangs and hard core armed robbers in Australia so everything on the streets is sorted with knuckles - one on one and toe to toe initially and that was alot to face everyone but after cowering from my stepfather for years, after running hours of headlaps on avoidance plans, I stood face to face with a older hardened boy at 12 and then beat my stepfather back to his place at age 13 and left home for the streets.
I know that little boy so well Za’el and he is scared no longer. From soft frightened innocence through outright darkness to empowering my inner child with courage borne in fire.
Many thanks Brother!!! ❤️:)

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-22 07:31:10)

#4 2023-04-22 19:58:46

Paganini

Za’el’s videos are truly wonderful. I love how they always offer self-reflection. In this video he said something very interesting at the beginning, at about 42 seconds, he says something about applying what he is saying when we have the opportunity and he’s afraid that will be soon. Did anyone else catch that? What exactly did he mean? It sounds like he’s warning us about something. Would like to hear what you think he meant.

In La'kech

#5 2023-04-22 20:45:05

Lyran

Paganini wrote:

Za’el’s videos are truly wonderful. I love how they always offer self-reflection. In this video he said something very interesting at the beginning, at about 42 seconds, he says something about applying what he is saying when we have the opportunity and he’s afraid that will be soon. Did anyone else catch that? What exactly did he mean? It sounds like he’s warning us about something. Would like to hear what you think he meant.

Hi Paganini! I caught this too. Za’el could very easily have meant this in general as a fact of living in a hostile world OR perhaps he speaks of an approaching nexus point as we have recently experienced with the plandemic. Personally I wasn’t sure of which, however I lean towards the generalisation. smile

#6 2023-04-23 16:10:28

Paganini

Lyran wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Personally I wasn’t sure of which, however I lean towards the generalisation. smile

Ah, I see your perspective.  Yes, I would agree that that's what he meant considering the planet we live on. Thank you Lyran! :-)

In La'kech

#7 2023-04-23 16:33:23

StarDeity
Banned

Listening to the Spanish version, it sounds like he said that one should do that sooner, what he explains.

#8 2023-04-24 00:11:51

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Listening to the Spanish version, it sounds like he said that one should do that sooner, what he explains.

we live for the Best, always prepared for the worst i guess sister...

#9 2023-04-24 02:43:20

StarDeity
Banned

Ik that mentality well, and it annoys the hell out of me...

I can't stand it...

People "maping out" negative outcomes in their minds for a "future" that isn't even written...
They're literally manifesting the negative for themselves as they go too...
That's disturbing to me...
sigh..

#10 2023-04-24 07:05:39

mitkobs

No need to manifest negative for the future when we see both positive and negative outcomes. Manifesting negative reality is happening when we fear about what negative we can see for the future. Not fearing and not projecting it as personal reality will not manifest it.

Board footer