You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-25 00:49:39

StarDeity
Banned

The reason you have no motivation after Spiritual Awakening...

(And how to solve it!)

I'm sharing this for everyone who has felt like this since waking spiritually.
It appeared randomly in my feed, funny enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VAbmwxWhs

#2 2023-04-25 08:39:27

Lyran

Re: The reason you have no motivation after Spiritual Awakening...

Awesome post Stargirl! - I don’t need no stimulation my Sister smile Today was magical - I been flying all day! It’s Anzac Day in OZ so free time - yeah - my very own stargirl gad a meeting so it was tunes while I work on a new support video all morning then painted over my last piece on my shed wall (was a big COSMIC in fluro orange and purple).
Then I went and brought fluro yellow and cobalt blue with some white and TONIGHT Cosmic agency or one of the the girls names or just THE TAYGETANS are HERE - look up foo! Or somethin… Front and Centre here in town on a big wall near an overpass big_smile
I went out on my escooter pulling the darinest lines haha!!! Lucky I’m alive every time I ride if you ask Isis but - I’m the only person I ever seen who can DANCE on a scooter doing 30ks wink so while ise out I decided I felt like doing grid work so front and centre on the bridge in the mall and in the square b-boyin for the walkers. Rode down the 5 lane hwy bouncing on one foot with not a shred of fear. I break the matrix in my way. It is me - the little boy free - because a monster protects him if need be. And I’m just having fun for ya’ll. I just feel like dancing while I paint Yazhi all over the world. And there ain’t nothing I’m afraid to do to express my Love and My Joy, my internal celebration that’s always going on and peaks like critical mass sometimes. I have restraint and i guess I am fortunate My Loves ones ground me - presently wink
Your Awesome Sister - Hugs ❤️:)

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-25 08:41:07)

#3 2023-04-25 09:37:59

mitkobs

If the spiritual awakening is true people only will lose the side of life that was worldly, vain, superficial and become more deep within tuned. But when the spiritual part is not quite there yet, when awaken for example from the cabal lies there is very big possibility to feel desperate and depressive, like you suddenly realize that the whole your life you have been living in vain and a lot of that you are thought are bunch of lies and the society is big exploitation mine and so on. To surpass this you need to be strong within and find new things to enjoy, new things to do, better things and not to succumb to anything detrimental and regressive like it is observed with so called woke movement around the world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-25 09:41:18)

#4 2023-04-25 16:41:01

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:

Awesome post Stargirl! - I don’t need no stimulation my Sister smile Today was magical - I been flying all day! It’s Anzac Day in OZ so free time - yeah - my very own stargirl gad a meeting so it was tunes while I work on a new support video all morning then painted over my last piece on my shed wall (was a big COSMIC in fluro orange and purple).
Then I went and brought fluro yellow and cobalt blue with some white and TONIGHT Cosmic agency or one of the the girls names or just THE TAYGETANS are HERE - look up foo! Or somethin… Front and Centre here in town on a big wall near an overpass big_smile
I went out on my escooter pulling the darinest lines haha!!! Lucky I’m alive every time I ride if you ask Isis but - I’m the only person I ever seen who can DANCE on a scooter doing 30ks wink so while ise out I decided I felt like doing grid work so front and centre on the bridge in the mall and in the square b-boyin for the walkers. Rode down the 5 lane hwy bouncing on one foot with not a shred of fear. I break the matrix in my way. It is me - the little boy free - because a monster protects him if need be. And I’m just having fun for ya’ll. I just feel like dancing while I paint Yazhi all over the world. And there ain’t nothing I’m afraid to do to express my Love and My Joy, my internal celebration that’s always going on and peaks like critical mass sometimes. I have restraint and i guess I am fortunate My Loves ones ground me - presently wink
Your Awesome Sister - Hugs ❤️:)

Those are some nice colors Lyran 8D

Take care out there brotha~ ❤️

#5 2023-04-25 16:42:31

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

If the spiritual awakening is true people only will lose the side of life that was worldly, vain, superficial and become more deep within tuned. But when the spiritual part is not quite there yet, when awaken for example from the cabal lies there is very big possibility to feel desperate and depressive, like you suddenly realize that the whole your life you have been living in vain and a lot of that you are thought are bunch of lies and the society is big exploitation mine and so on. To surpass this you need to be strong within and find new things to enjoy, new things to do, better things and not to succumb to anything detrimental and regressive like it is observed with so called woke movement around the world.

Indeed mitkobs~

Trying to find something to enjoy...

Board footer