You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-23 16:30:51

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Time, Part 1, What is Time.

Thank you Mari~ ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2MreRhisns

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-23 16:31:22)

#2 2023-04-24 01:50:08

MystOry

Re: MariSwa: Time, Part 1, What is Time.

What I can't comprehend / agree with is the agenda that is pushed about "western" mis(?)understanding of time is compared to understanding of time on the whole Planet.
I mean that I sense that these postmodernist globalist concepts are at play... Like
A) "Westerners" have colonised the world
B) Others are innocent and pure
C) Despite "B" and despite the fact that "westerners'" are a minoity, it is assumed that the whole humanity shares "western values"
D) It assumed that the "westerners" are those who are most worthy of knowledge.
Smth doesn't match.
How "western" civilization is both criticsized and addressed as a superior one?
On the one hand, the "westernrrs" are wrong. On the other, you yourself recognize their superiority.
If "western" concepts of time are wrong, why not address the other nations primarily as from your PoV they are in fact more advanced?

P.S. I'm not sure if I made my point clear enough. I'm under torture (some programm similar to MK-Ultra) so it's hard for me to write. And English is not my native language.

#3 2023-04-24 02:40:11

StarDeity
Banned

people under mk-ultra are aware they are under it? o__O

The West is controlled by foreign people from the East, who hate Europeans and their descendants, and want their genocide as well.

That's all I'm saying.

The opinion about the West as a whole goes down to what these mfs present in their controlled media.

#4 2023-04-24 03:48:10

Lyran

So directly inverse to Einstein’s theory of relativity, stating simply everything is relative, it is more accurate that meaning is only achieved in physicality by an idea being relative to a deciding factor smile

#5 2023-04-24 06:44:01

mitkobs

Western in this sense which Mari is using it I think means the fast paced chasing and accomplishing goals in everyday corporate world. They live for the future(when the conditions for living will be supposedly better but that never comes for those who wait) not for the current eternal moment which will be the sensible thing to be and to do.

I read again the transcript about the Urmahs and of course they are maybe the best example for living in the moment, very relaxed(and vigilant in the same time), slow, not rushing about anything they do usually. Look the cats, learn from them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-24 06:50:30)

#6 2023-04-27 18:11:47

MystOry

StarDeity wrote:

people under mk-ultra are aware they are under it? o__O

Some do at some point if it's gone too far.
Among us, TIs (targeted individuals), it is known as "open phase".
They usually start it in a stealthy manner, but then, if they decide it's not enough for them in your case, they start to do in you fsce stuff ln purpose, so that soon it's become impossible not to notice it. But they do it in such ways that it's very hard to prove to those who are not aware of such programms and/or haven't experienced the same that you are the victim of it.
Although, in fact, in some places many are in the known and participating in it, but pretend that they don't believe you.
There also those who chooses not to think about such "hot" stuff in order to avoid things that are happenning to you. They don't dare to even think about staring into abyss for a single moment even if it mezns betraying you - if it's your "nearest and dearest".
Some simply believe lies that is spread about you (or thuth sometimes, depending on what they knows about what a person believes in - some of your views or kinks which is not unhealty, but that are made to be considered as such, for example) and hence think you deserve it. "Belief in a Just World" is a very common cognnitive distortion.

StarDeity wrote:

The West is controlled by foreign people from the East, who hate Europeans and their descendants, and want their genocide as well.

That's all I'm saying.

The opinion about the West as a whole goes down to what these mfs present in their controlled media.

Well, yeah. It could be basically boiled down to it.
Although things are a bit (or a lot) more complicated.
There are also some Westerners who despise both Easterners and other Westerners who they consider subhuman if compared to them). Or those who are in some kind of alliance with Easterners. There are Westerners with alien or - rather - artificially created souls. And so on.
But some controlled opposition media are making this as simple as East (the nations of one or the other of some Eastern countries, or even East as whole by proxy or not) against the West.
Some try to make us believe that they are omnipotent while they are not.

I'll stop at this.

Board footer