You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-03 23:36:09

I.G.

Would Pathological Narcissism Be Healed In The After Life?

IN SHORT:

In the last update of Marie Swaruu, she said, that psychological and emotional problems will be taken with the individual beyond life into the spirit world.

My question to Marie Swaruu is, if Gosia is so kind as to ask her this:
Is it possible to heal a pathological narcissist in the after life? Because on Earth it seems not to be possible.

Below, I will try to describe the reason for this question.

EXTENDED:

In psychology it is known, that pathological (or adult) narcissism is a defense mechanism of childhood trauma caused by abusive parents or care givers in early childhood.

If a child gets wounded, either emotionally, physically or otherwise, and it can no longer bear the circumstances it has to endure (being dependent on its care givers for survival) the child murders its authentic self (which is not accepted by its parents or significant others) and adopts an artificial identity which is grandiose, perfect, all-knowing, all-mighty, magical, beautiful, in other words, it creates for itself a fantasy world in which the child itself is GODLIKE. It constructs a private religion in which the child is its own devotee. This is diagnosed as pathological narcissism. The symptoms of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) are universal.

Since the artificial identity covers the entire personality and the authentic self was shut down completely, there's no way to heal a narcissist by therapy. At least not on Earth. After all, for the narcissist there's no need to heal at all, because they are perfect and as a predator of narcissistic supply (supply, services, sex) from others the narcissist has a great advantage over other human beings who are often unsuspecting of their parasitic dealings.

As the psychological development of the abused child was arrested between 2 and 9 years old, when that person dies in adult life or old age, what will remain of its spirit soul in the after life, when in its physical life the individual was run by a programmed defense mechanism, like a machine on automatic pilot? In fact, their entire life was wasted as there was no psychological, emotional or spiritual advancement possible.

Secondly, would the authentic self (the wounded child, the authentic self on the back-burner) still be recovered in the after life, or is pathological narcissism a way of no return - even in the spirit world?

"The pain that you feel is the love that you withhold" (Alex Collier)

#2 2023-05-04 02:19:10

Paganini

Re: Would Pathological Narcissism Be Healed In The After Life?

I hope you get an answer; it’s an interesting question. But I would hope that the narcissism does not follow into the next incarnation. That would be horrible.

In La'kech

#3 2023-05-04 07:45:26

mitkobs

Narcissism is not caused only by childhood traumas, this can be way more complicated. And what happens after death is determined by the choices of the person-soul and its internal sensuality composition(when there is such). But if we are talking about tulpas that do not have a soul and sensuality is useless to go any further.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-04 07:58:45)

#4 2023-05-05 18:50:28

Meridianwoman

Or - perhaps their narcissistic behavior continues in the afterlife in the astral realm, and they repeat the same patterns of parasiting others.

Today I watched a video, and according to the author, the narcissism has an hierarchy among the archons.  They can disguise themselves as guides and councelors to deceive the newly deceased people.

Also, towards the end of the video there is a theory about the 1561 A.D. battle in Nuremburg.  It says that most of humans escaped the archons, but those that survived on Earth got caught in a synthetic simulation, and thus the looped reincarnations.

20 minute video:  https://rumble.com/v2li1qk-grandpa-drea … rnati.html

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

Board footer