You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-07 16:45:01

Scott Summers

MariSwa: How to Change your Past, with Swaruu of Erra

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV8_U4Bye2E

What a beautiful article by Swaruu. Thank you, Swaruu.

As a very minor point, if I may, I would like to suggest a slightly different observation from a human perspective on Earth:

When you have completely accepted as true your revised past, the people around you will echo the changes in your consciousness.

It will almost seem like the Mandela effect (although I’m not completely sure whether this reference is accurate).

Why will people recognise the new you with the revised past?

Because the world around you is simply yourself pushed out. The world is simply a grand mirror.

Just a slightly different observation. Does not change anything Swaruu wrote at all, which is profound.

#2 2023-05-07 17:56:04

mitkobs

Re: MariSwa: How to Change your Past, with Swaruu of Erra

So you can see/imagine yourself with having different hypothetic more desirable past or future memories and key events and the present will change accordingly.

#3 2023-05-07 19:29:29

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:

So you can see/imagine yourself with having different hypothetic more desirable past or future memories and key events and the present will change accordingly.

Self-abandonment is the key. You have to surrender yourself to the new revised past and let go of the “other past”.

You can only be in one state at a time. Not both.

“To be or not to be. That is the question.”

Once you’ve abandoned yourself to the new past, let events and circumstances sort themselves out.

Just my opinion. I’m keen to learn more from Mari.

#4 2023-05-08 02:56:38

Lyran

This teaching is more than changing one’s past. Mari is showing us how to practice practical expansion through integration of identities beyond the present incarnation. Don’t just imagine a new past - imagine every life around you. Is phenomenally exciting! Have fun with this everybody!!!
Russ smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-05-08 02:58:07)

#5 2023-05-08 03:48:24

StarDeity
Banned

Sometimes when Mari comes out with a video, and more so in recent times, I am left wondering if she hears my thoughts or if they get carried through the aether to her, because she talks about subjects I had been thinking and wondering about, and even sometimes uses the same wording I was using in my mind asking questions.. hahaha
It's amazing...

Thank you so much Mari, and Swaruu de Erra~ ustedes son las únicas que me entienden... ❤️

Now if you could please talk a bit more about Telepathy in a future video, I need this tbh...
I´d greatly appreciate it... U__U

The subject from this video can be correlated with telepathy as well, because visions one could get can also trigger and help manifest a timeline one wants in a possible future... if it makes sense..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-08 03:50:50)

#6 2023-05-08 05:37:52

mitkobs

Or it is more about contemplating different key decisions in the past that shaped our now. "If I done this differently, if I was approaching the situation differently and how this will be changing personal life".

This is not about making self delusions and to make believe and convince of having different past memories and forget the real ones(or it is?!). Everything is about the soul what is happening, so have to figure out what the soul want to experience in our personal case and how we have gone in different way and to find now a better way of going. Soul will always have the final say about life and living, not the ego.

#7 2023-05-08 05:52:57

StarDeity
Banned

You seem to treat the Katra as if it were not a fractal of the Source, and like you didn't have creative ability that comes with having an adma...

#8 2023-05-08 07:05:11

mitkobs

The soul only cares to go back to the Source.

#9 2023-05-08 13:09:03

Scott Summers

Inspired by Swaruu’s profound article, Urmah have contributed their unique perspective on changing the past on Earth 3D.

Urmah: Changing the Past (and other practical alternatives)

If Urmah no time to change the past... find the nearest box.
(net result is the same)

https://twitter.com/Sorenthek/status/16 … KVjvYtAAAA

#10 2023-05-08 16:06:46

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

The soul only cares to go back to the Source.

If that were so then we wouldn't exist.
The Source seeks to experience, so it makes fractals of it self in different densities, even applying the veil of forgetfulness.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-05-08 16:08:45)

#11 2023-05-08 16:08:15

StarDeity
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

Inspired by Swaruu’s profound article, Urmah have contributed their unique perspective on changing the past on Earth 3D.

Urmah: Changing the Past (and other practical alternatives)

If Urmah no time to change the past... find the nearest box.
(net result is the same)

https://twitter.com/Sorenthek/status/16 … KVjvYtAAAA

Lmaooo much staged xD

#12 2023-05-08 20:36:23

mitkobs

Is not about the experience I think, experience is not needed if you know everything. Experience is useful if someone do not know. Experience is useful for us here because we decided to forget. But for Source all is known, all is experienced, every possibility is clear. Life is like a slingshot, you pull it in one direction, make a shot and then it comes back to you, this is the whole fractal universe in miniature.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-08 20:38:40)

#13 2023-05-08 21:11:09

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Is not about the experience I think, experience is not needed if you know everything. Experience is useful if someone do not know. Experience is useful for us here because we decided to forget. But for Source all is known, all is experienced, every possibility is clear. Life is like a slingshot, you pull it in one direction, make a shot and then it comes back to you, this is the whole fractal universe in miniature.

Where are you from mitkobs?

And yes Source knows it all, but still seeks expansion, and placing amnesia is a way to seek more expansion...

#14 2023-05-08 21:35:34

Alec

Nothing knows everything, not even the Source.

#15 2023-05-08 22:46:01

StarDeity
Banned

If all is now then everything already is and is known, in the aether.

#16 2023-05-09 02:52:12

Pymander

StarDeity wrote:

Sometimes when Mari comes out with a video, and more so in recent times, I am left wondering if she hears my thoughts or if they get carried through the aether to her, because she talks about subjects I had been thinking and wondering about, and even sometimes uses the same wording I was using in my mind asking questions.. hahaha
It's amazing...

I've thought exactly the same thing. There are times when they talk about the bad habits of humans and it precisely describes things I've done or personally experienced. I have no doubt they are teaching us things that are very powerful and perhaps this is their way of changing timelines.

#17 2023-05-09 07:08:38

mitkobs

Source do not expand because IS absolute. Life IS absolute. Everything IS forever. All that IS can be observed as a game but of such complexion and difficulty suited for the level splendor of Source, not for fragile and faint hearted ones.

#18 2023-05-09 18:37:08

mitkobs

One aspect of Source will always be in the game making the game possible and participating in it, other aspect will stay always untouched as an observer. Something so magnificent and rich as the Universe will always be animated and participated. This is life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-09 18:37:39)

Board footer