You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-27 02:15:56

Manifestgirl

Request for Gosia

Hi Gosia, I know you aren't on the Telegram group chat much because it so draining and I've left this msg there before so I'm also posting it here in hopes you might see it and consider my 2 inquiries if your time allows.

1. MSM is advertising a team named Artemis2 getting ready to orbit the moon, would you consider asking the T’s if they have any intel regarding this?

Artemis 2 https://g.co/kgs/QEDKvB

2. If at all possible would you please ask the T’s if they have some idea why Transgenderism is on the rise.
Here’s a story that looks into this rising trend https://www.thepulse.one/p/why-are-more … dentifying

Honestly, it would be wonderful to have some insights from a spiritual or higher perspective that the T’s could provide.
Just really praying they chose this as one of the questions from the public they decide to answer. Thanx for all you do.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2023-04-27 03:54:44)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#2 2023-04-27 02:24:42

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Request for Gosia

Hello Manifestgirl,

Transgenderism is part of a Tikkum Olam agenda from the Talmudist cabal.
They believe angels are transexual, hermaphrodites, androgenous, and they want to turn humanity into their Talmud idea of "angels", they believe they're "fixing the world" like that...
Part of a cult.
That's just part of it..

#3 2023-04-27 03:52:35

Manifestgirl

OMG, are you serious? I’ve never heard anything like that before, it just seems like an obvious agenda at play but for what purpose I could not fathom, the idea you shared is quite mind blowing …

I’m really curious to hear what the T’s know if anything, but I’m prepared to have my eye brows blown from my face. This is wild.
Thanks for sharing StarDeity!

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2023-04-27 03:53:28)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#4 2023-04-27 04:24:28

StarDeity
Banned

Manifestgirl wrote:

I’m really curious to hear what the T’s know if anything, but I’m prepared to have my eye brows blown from my face. This is wild.

XDDDDD yer a funneh girl! big_smile

I wanna know what they have to say too, bur they've said some things in the oast too, but not like much detail..

Like they said it's also part of the population agenda along other things..

#5 2023-04-27 08:39:01

mitkobs

For reducing population. To pervert the gender identification. To shock and disgust population with sexual perversions. To numb and dumb the population with sexual perversions.

#6 2023-04-30 03:04:25

Manifestgirl

Thanks to the few who threw out some ideas about the Trans movement. Has there been any discussion about the Artemis 2 supposedly orbiting the moon? I’m thinking with the Van Allen belts that’s not going to be possible and they know this so what’s this sham all about and why? Still hoping Gosia gets to ask the T’s if they know anything about it.

#7 2023-04-30 08:29:10

mitkobs

If it is something widely spoken on media it is most likely some manipulation-illusion-deception for the masses. Truly important things are highly secretive and are happening behind closed doors away from prying eyes and among people(non people) that are sworn loyal with their lives.

#8 2023-05-01 13:39:34

Bucegi

Manifestgirl wrote:

OMG, are you serious? I’ve never heard anything like that before, it just seems like an obvious agenda at play but for what purpose I could not fathom, the idea you shared is quite mind blowing …

i won't speak for them but they talked a little about it several times and i got the information as followed

for the Trans/LGBTQ/Gay Rise in recent times it seems to be an cabal related agenda aiming at the destruction of both feminine and male humans as well as the family unit and the destabilization of society at a more profound level. Then they talked about how it is not all a problem to have like 1 in a 100 or 1000 souls decide they want to be a transgender thing body whatever for their experience, they said that while this is extremly rare it does indeed happen and its according to the wishes of said soul so its not a problem. then they changed perspective to earth transgender thing again and said that this here is not normal (my choice of words here) and obviously related to cabal agendas and mindcontrol brainwashing propaganda stuff and not to the wishes of such souls who really want to experience that. and how they use it to further fuel their plans at cetera et cetera

so thats what i got from the several times they spoke about it and it is my own words because i do not speak for Taygetans

#9 2023-05-01 18:00:40

mitkobs

And all this destruction of family and genders is also related with the communism of Karl Marx. But deep down this postulated communism is masked satanism and we come always to the root of all evil.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-01 18:01:32)

#10 2023-05-03 03:13:14

Manifestgirl

mitkobs wrote:

If it is something widely spoken on media it is most likely some manipulation-illusion-deception for the masses. Truly important things are highly secretive and are happening behind closed doors away from prying eyes and among people(non people) that are sworn loyal with their lives.

Yes, I've heard about it several times and thru MSM so you're most likely correct, I truly wonder what are they really up to. Is been in the media alot so they are trying to get us to believe this moon trip is happening to cover for something else. I'm no longer shocked by their deceptive practices.

#11 2023-05-03 03:36:13

Manifestgirl

Bucegi wrote:
Manifestgirl wrote:

i won't speak for them but they talked a little about it several times and i got the information as followed

for the Trans/LGBTQ/Gay Rise in recent times it seems to be an cabal related agenda aiming at the destruction of both feminine and male humans as well as the family unit and the destabilization of society at a more profound level. Then they talked about how it is not all a problem to have like 1 in a 100 or 1000 souls decide they want to be a transgender thing body whatever for their experience, they said that while this is extremly rare it does indeed happen and its according to the wishes of said soul so its not a problem. then they changed perspective to earth transgender thing again and said that this here is not normal (my choice of words here) and obviously related to cabal agendas and mindcontrol brainwashing propaganda stuff and not to the wishes of such souls who really want to experience that. and how they use it to further fuel their plans at cetera et cetera

so thats what i got from the several times they spoke about it and it is my own words because i do not speak for Taygetans

Thanks for sharing Bucegi. I do remember them saying homosexuality is an Earth thing but I can't recall them speaking on the transgender agenda. I know we are supposed to choose our families and our body in pre-birth so this sudden rise in proclamations of being Transgender seemed so unusual to me because why would a soul choose the wrong body, I don't believe they would. It does truly seem like a cabal agenda, Im just confused with the "HOW". Like "HOW" could someone, anyone, brainwash a person into believing they have been born in the wrong body? It's mind-blowing that children could be convinced they are in the wrong body, the entire situation enrages me every time I hear of someone being killed for being transgender or children committing suicide because of this, it's insidious.

#12 2023-05-03 03:57:24

Lyran

Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi Gosia, I know you aren't on the Telegram group chat much because it so draining and I've left this msg there before so I'm also posting it here in hopes you might see it and consider my 2 inquiries if your time allows.

1. MSM is advertising a team named Artemis2 getting ready to orbit the moon, would you consider asking the T’s if they have any intel regarding this?

Artemis 2 https://g.co/kgs/QEDKvB

2. If at all possible would you please ask the T’s if they have some idea why Transgenderism is on the rise.
Here’s a story that looks into this rising trend https://www.thepulse.one/p/why-are-more … dentifying

Honestly, it would be wonderful to have some insights from a spiritual or higher perspective that the T’s could provide.
Just really praying they chose this as one of the questions from the public they decide to answer. Thanx for all you do.

The trans agenda has been covered before. There is much to it. On one hand it is destroying the idea of a family unit to create further disparity in society but furthermore the cabal instills these ideas to shape consciousness, effecting the souls future incarnations. This is like one of the greatest tools of confusion in the cabal arsenal at present. Convincing souls of concepts such as balance and karma can cause souls to incarcerate themselves inside a body they don’t feel represents them. It is a sinister agenda - maybe the worst ever.
I really feel for the ones affected in this way.
Moreover- it is an attack on masculinity. They want men to feel defective, like Second rate women. The Cabal wants weak men not spiritual soldiers at heart. They conjure confusion and cast it over the planet like a spell.
Aaaand - don’t forget! - only 1 in 5 people are even Real smile

Personally, since brushing off the Plandemic so effortlessly, I see so clearly now that these things are supposed to elicit a response and it’s only as real as you want it to be. Draw the parameters of your own reality and keep the matrix at arm’s length, face it on your own terms. And have fun doing what matters to you.
Love and Hugs smile

P.s on the Artemis mission. If they claim they are leaving orbit in a rocket - they are unequivocally Lying with all knowledge that they do so. Do not ever believe a single shred of information you hear on the News! EVER. The trick is watch their faces, if their lips moved, it was a lie.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-05-03 04:01:03)

#13 2023-05-03 06:42:17

mitkobs

In the lower astral integrity of the mind is severely shattered, and one of the many after effects of this mind shattering is the washing off of the gender identification.

Gender identification comes from the soul/Source as a precursor of specific qualities of character and emotional and mental range of perception. And when all this gets mixed, confused you start to lose sense of identification but people need identification and they start to cling to some other identity whatever it is suitable in the context of their mind shattering. Not to mention what they do to their bodies with chemical hormones and surgeries. Have to be a horrible experience. But before that it is more horrible to be convinced that something is wrong with your gender identification. And they believe that they are born this way, as something predetermined by nature but the truth is the root of this is mental and could be continuing from past lives getting worse and worse. Also have to acknowledge that there are a lot of tulpa people that are not even real. Such mess...

#14 2023-05-20 08:20:40

Manifestgirl

Much love & thanks to both @Lyran & @Mitkobs! I've read both of your responses and they gave me much to contemplate. We are of the same mind. Lyran you are sooo right, these atrocities are meant to elicit a response & I need to strengthen my resolve to not let it shake me as it has. Mitkobs I imagine this hot mess to be a horrible experience & that's why it breaks my heart so, especially when the pain sends many to commit suicide. I didn't even consider the tulpa people. There MUST be the possibility of using our thoughts & hearts to visualize our world free of this destructive mind control that is shattering our young peoples' minds and disrupting their soul path. I don't know for sure if it will help, but its worth trying to relieve any of the pain created by this nightmarish plan.

#15 2023-05-20 23:57:47

Lyran

You are most welcome ManifestGirl smile

Board footer