You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-01 12:20:28

Scott Summers

MariSwa: Everything is mind, everything is consciousness

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-zsEktzno

(Thanks for the reminder below, Star smile )

In my opinion, if you only watch ONE video from Mari and CA, this is the video to watch.

This is the instruction manual to navigate Earth.

The parables and stories of the Bible (if interpreted correctly) contain maybe 95% of the information in this video. But the Bible needs to be decoded.

Mari spells it all out for you. In plain language.

The works of Ascended Masters are valuable, no doubt. But this is even beyond them. Why is that? Because the Ascended Masters were not able to measure the frequency of the Matrix to the degree the Taygetans (and presumably other races) can.

Thank you, Mari. (I only wish I found this decades ago!! big_smile )

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-05-01 14:29:11)

#2 2023-05-01 12:57:07

StarDeity
Banned

Re: MariSwa: Everything is mind, everything is consciousness

Link? 8D

#3 2023-05-01 18:10:13

mitkobs

There is a difference between what we want as egos and what we are deep down as soul beings. What we are deep down is what manifest the reality that we register here and now with our 5 senses.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-01 18:10:42)

#4 2023-05-01 20:28:36

StarDeity
Banned

She's so right about things being all mind and manifesting...

I thought " I haven't been sick in a while, I hope I don't touch anything infected from jabbed ppl"

And well, I now have allergies :V

Did I manifest this?? Or it's just seasonal allergies because pollen and such... Sheesh xDD

#5 2023-05-02 06:12:50

mitkobs

Ego with its thoughts also manifests but slower because deep down true self is always overpowering any temporal personality. With soul level manifesting is instantaneous(undistinguishable from immediate perception), with thoughts is slower and takes psychic efforts and perseverance and the outcome is temporal, things always go back to what soul IS, not what ego wants.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-02 06:13:40)

#6 2023-05-02 15:16:19

Scott Summers

Not to be outdone by Mari, and showing solidarity with the Ts and Swas, the Urmahs have released 2 ‘lost’ volumes on Manifestation.

Oh what a time it is for humanity! big_smile

Urmah: Mechanics of Manifestation - Parte 3

Law of Reverse Effort
(or why Urmah get opposite of what Urmah want)

FvOO5MpXgAIJepk?format=jpg&name=medium

Urmah: Mechanics of Manifestation (Final Parte)

Level: Ascended Master

FtxBd9eagAM1C-m?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-06-07 04:58:48)

#7 2023-05-02 16:24:51

StarDeity
Banned

tenor.gif

#8 2023-05-02 17:47:09

mitkobs

Unconscious mind manifestation is the mirror effect of everything wrong that is going on from thousand of years in this reality. It is the accumulation of all consequences of the Self hurting. When someone decided to cut its own hand and thought that the hand can live by itself own life. This is why unconscious is a overpowering beast. It is very difficult to go around it because is the Source response of the cutting of piece of the Whole that cannot stay severed and cannot live by itself own life. All the suffering is because of this and will continue until the unconscious is resolved and dissolved.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-02 17:49:53)

#9 2023-05-02 18:46:25

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Unconscious mind manifestation is the mirror effect of everything wrong that is going on from thousand of years in this reality. It is the accumulation of all consequences of the Self hurting. When someone decided to cut its own hand and thought that the hand can live by itself own life. This is why unconscious is a overpowering beast. It is very difficult to go around it because is the Source response of the cutting of piece of the Whole that cannot stay severed and cannot live by itself own life. All the suffering is because of this and will continue until the unconscious is resolved and dissolved.

Did you copy-paste this from chatGPT?

#10 2023-05-02 19:47:59

mitkobs

Gpt thing cannot make such deduction in million years.

#11 2023-06-04 19:03:07

okcs

At 6:00 we have "The theory of manifestation:...Consciousness in a relaxed state, for example, something like being in deep meditation, with no thoughts, and just being, creates the ether in a calm state, as potential energy, and that ether is best described as a fluid and if it is the primordial, or first thing to be manifested."

Sooo, is the best way to manifest something to think of it right after meditation?

#12 2023-06-04 19:47:59

Scott Summers

okcs wrote:

At 6:00 we have "The theory of manifestation:...Consciousness in a relaxed state, for example, something like being in deep meditation, with no thoughts, and just being, creates the ether in a calm state, as potential energy, and that ether is best described as a fluid and if it is the primordial, or first thing to be manifested."

Sooo, is the best way to manifest something to think of it right after meditation?

I can’t speak for Mari, of course, but if I may, perhaps I could connect another observation of hers with the above.

“We manifest what we are, not what we want.”
(Btw, I’ve never heard it expressed this way exactly before. It’s absolutely beautiful and is a classic.)

Once you are relaxed and in deep meditation, imagine yourself as having already acquired/accomplished what you want.

When you are in deep meditation, all ideas  become easier to accept. The conscious mind is held in abeyance during such periods.

Therefore, meditation is a means to access your subconscious to plant new ideas. Once accepted by your subconscious, you are compelled to express it in your life.

Exactly like the film “Inception”.

You must think “from it”, not “of it”.

When you think “of it”, you are thinking from a state of desiring it (or wanting it).

When you think “from it”, you are thinking from a state of satisfaction (or you already ARE THERE; that’s who you are).

This is the critical difference. When you possess something, you can no longer desire it.

You can enjoy it, be very happy, satisfied and grateful. But you can no longer desire it.

So, deep meditation—> thought or image married with feeling (thankfulness, joy, love) —>Wake up and let go.

If you’re successful, you will find that you no longer desire it (you have let go). You are now it.

#13 2023-06-05 04:49:11

mitkobs

“We manifest what we are, not what we want.” My spin...

What we are as Soul and as Source holds the greatest unwavering attention, power, perfection, agreement. Everything else that is more unnatural, temporal and imperfect takes efforts, more time and needs own energy collection and spending. When we find out eventually that what we created is not natural and do not represent Soul and Source we tend to abandon it or destroy it, because is made out of ignorance and cannot function as complete self sustaining cycle.

Board footer