You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-04 19:28:20

Scott Summers

MariSwa: Starseed's problems, part 3, Places and Buildings / Astral En

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdkQDjoXDQ

Thank you, Mari, for this great video.

For me, it was a revelation about keeping children away from those places where possible.

The video is great because it ties in with your advice to always be aware of your frequency.

As it is impractical to completely avoid such places on Earth, the next best thing is to extra-vigilant with your thoughts and frequency when you visit such places.

It’s like a radiation zone. If you can, avoid it. If you must go, put on your suit. smile

#2 2023-06-05 10:31:23

Kyrielle

Re: MariSwa: Starseed's problems, part 3, Places and Buildings / Astral En

I must have signed up to deal with such places. *looks around*

My neighborhood is next to a mega church and built on their ground. I work in a government building. The parking deck of said building was once a hospital during the Civil War, and I walk that spiral unfailingly several times a week. My favorite hiking spot is a national battlefield, and I know every trail and backtrail at this point.

There is no avoiding these places. I'm plugged into them. Slowly corroding their influence bit by bit like acid.

Last edited by Kyrielle (2023-06-05 10:31:52)

#3 2023-06-06 04:03:00

okcs

Now when ever I drive by a church and I see a steeple I practically cringe. When I was younger and I used to attend the Mormon church they used to tell us the steeple was to point to the living god above. LOL. I have heard the stories of chambers beneath the Mormon temple where the church hierarchy would do all sorts of nasty things. Religion is so disgusting, especially the one  I grew up with.
I usually carry amethyst in my right pocket and obsidian in my left, and I put them under running water to charge them once a day.
Around 2010 I did hear rumors that certain Mormon church buildings actually had electronics in them to manipulate the masses.
At least I learned all the masonic handshakes in the temple, and I recognize it when I see politicians do it.
One of the strangest things about the Mormon temple was they make you promise to keep all your temple covenants, and then after that they tell you what they are.

#4 2023-06-06 13:30:06

StarDeity
Banned

Last year I was at a hospital with my mom, and I saw "shadow people" there...
And people that look transparent, like silhouettes of ppl...
My mother who was sick said she saw people walking through the halls outside the room, a lady with a gown walked right through a nurse, she said... .----.

Board footer