You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-08 20:59:28

StarDeity
Banned

"WEF Bans Natural Conception"

Apparently this is 'fact checked' too...

"All Babies Must Be Lab-Grown by 2030"

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/wef-bans-nat … n-by-2030/

"The tyranny is spreading. The global elites at the World Economic Forum are now making moves to control the genetic material of every child who is born into the world in future generations.

According to the WEF, humanity will be better equipped to deal with the challenges of the future if unborn children undergo gene editing to ensure they are free of diseases and disabilities, including psychological traits which the elite disapprove of.

The WEF is laying the groundwork to take over every aspect of our lives."

I just can't... what is this world coming to...

My guess is that they want to control human genetics so no more Starseeds could be born..

They're so fkn afraid of us...

#2 2023-06-08 22:30:33

Alec

Re: "WEF Bans Natural Conception"

Don't worry about it, as nothing can prevent Starseeds from incarnating a physical body. They are already present months before birth.

#3 2023-06-08 23:47:58

StarDeity
Banned

Yes smile)

#4 2023-06-09 00:46:01

Oak

Reminds me of the movie Demolition Man. It's about a 20th century police officer that gets frozen, then thawed in the future. Here's a quote:

"What about kids?
- We go to a lab. Fluids are purified, screened...and transferred by authorized medical personnel only. It is the only legal way."

We are too strong and we have too much support from outside the matrix, they wouldn't get away with something that evil.

#5 2023-06-09 06:00:34

mitkobs

If all is depending on them they will ban life and breathing air. Their arrogance is endless.

#6 2023-06-09 11:30:58

Kyrielle

The Powers That Were decree something is so...

Me:

s4f1k.jpg

Board footer