You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-11 14:19:49

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Is there an ultimate Truth? ⭐ ✨

#2 2023-06-11 18:52:31

mitkobs

Re: MariSwa: Is there an ultimate Truth? ⭐ ✨

Is there an absolute ultimate truth? I can only assume if we can experience what Source is experiencing as being everything with including all possible perspectives about all that is happening in the Universe. And how all is connected, how all is interdependent and what are all the causes and all the effects. When Everything can be seen from most high then the absouluteness of the Source can be observed. With the current human limited mind we can only speculate about this problem.

#3 2023-06-12 01:16:52

Joe R

This video is connecting dots on a huge scale.

Conflict is a huge matter down here on Earth, and as Mari says, we find it on all levels in our societies. In matters of war, eliminating the opponent is considered the solution of conflict, while we don't really need to abstract it much to understand that solution and elimination are not the same. I guess it's valid to say that all solutions depend on truly understanding the different points of view.

When truth and knowledge are so tightly connected, as Mari explains here, it is also a clear invitation to dive into the question of what science really is. Science once was the process of describing our world. Then the art of posing the good question was developed, as the answer usually is not better than the question. But at some point, "somebody" decided that we knew our world well enough; they started to channel the funding into technological development, and called that "science." Money, status, and being technologically "up-to-date" became almost virtues. Phrased in an almost dramatic way, it is valid to say that we – as a collective – forgot to ask questions, and to remain open to answers that could expand our views of the world.

And when the concepts right and wrong find some proper perspectives, it is undoubtedly related to the foundations of our sense of justice. This is a huge topic in itself, and many have entered strong – dare I say inflexible – positions in this. But when Mari finishes off with an in-depth explanation of what integration actually entails, we sense that the topic of balance within justice perhaps is at the core of our challenge in this.

My own perspectives seem to deepen in this. We are very fortunate to have you up there in orbit, Mari. Thank you! smile

Last edited by Joe R (2023-06-12 01:23:10)

#4 2023-06-12 07:28:55

mitkobs

In this video Mari is saying that the truth is not absolute because it depends on the level of consciousness and the framework of reference. But with going higher spiritually one can understand contradicting "truths" and how and why they are formed as truth, why people believe in a particular set of ideas. You may not agree with these people and not accept their ideas for your truth(because for you that will be detrimental or going against your own principals/morals) but you know why they have them. And why they need to have them also how they will get rid of them eventually and adopt new better ones with expanding their consciousness. And that is comforting for you to know and understand.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-12 07:32:53)

#5 2023-06-12 11:41:18

Lyran

Thank you Mari! Perspective defines subjective Truth/reality, very well summed wise friend.
I must say, happily, that my Lady and I did not fall into fear one bit during Covid. I skipped happily away from my job when the mandates hit, knowing I would land in a positive position, which I did. As well as being grateful for the opportunity to stand firm for what I believe I was so appreciative with the new job I found which was more like a sight seeing of beautiful countryside every day.
Not a shred of fear was gained from this Starseed smile
Putting myself in the shoes of others has always been natural to me and as a practice I absorb the identities of others - imagining their life’s moments and experiences, moving outwards from where I am, I will “try on” the identities of hundreds, thousands of people seeing the world through their eyes and knowing that they are me.
Your videos are truly a catalyst of expansion Mari.
Thank you for everything Dear Sister big_smile❤️

Board footer