You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-08 21:45:28

boss

Remote viewing fall of atlantis

Well remote viewing seems to show a different story from tygetans.

Seems to suggest humans had a civilization 70,000 years ago which was ahead of ours right now by a 100 years. Scientists drilled a hole into the earth and the then everything was destroyed. Apparently only 3,000-10,000 people survived and we are all related to them.

How should we take remote viewing data?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eN6Fsbcz3c

Last edited by boss (2023-06-08 21:45:59)

#2 2023-06-15 20:43:51

Antti

Re: Remote viewing fall of atlantis

For example Andromedan contactee Alex Collier is one of those individuals that has been referenced here many times and yet he has been given or has formed quite different view on his own, perhaps puzzling pieces together(?), contradicting Taygetan view. He speaks of Nibiru for example which doesn't exist according to latter and that there used to be multiple timelines as if they were seperate from each other. It's a bit harder to get all the information because much of it is behind a paywall.

What I find fascinating is that the "Atlantic ocean anomaly" is halway in between the Egyptian pyramids and the Bermudan triangle location which was said to be another location for pyramids under water. For me this itself raises even more questions if the location was significant and why?

Even if the time estimation is off and the event didn't happen as such, you can see this anomaly on google maps yourself just like the narrator on the video tells about it. But like the narrator told the ocean data is from "official" sources so can it be trusted in the first place? Is this Farsight Institute totally independent? I don't know the answer to your question but it's a valid question and I wouldn't mind if other people have something to say.

#3 2023-06-16 13:19:29

Lyran

Re: Remote viewing fall of atlantis

The veracity of contact information can be complex in nature and many many times ideas have been reinforced for the wrong reason. Less than word for word information makes it just as difficult to identify possible interference from the person sharing the information…..

Board footer