You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-15 21:52:05

Celeborn

Hybrid cars: are they also likely control tools of the cabal?

Greetings, all.  I have seen in a number of videos now that it is expected that electric cars will be used by the cabal as just yet another control tool to prevent people from having mobility that they don't desire.  Is it known if similar plans exist for hybrid cars, specifically the non-plugin types?

#2 2023-06-16 08:49:56

Antti

Re: Hybrid cars: are they also likely control tools of the cabal?

Banning fossil fuels for civilian vehicles could be one of the objectives but is it agenda or just fear by the people because of global warming which itself is another subject. I'm sure the elite that controls global resources would still like to sell fossil fuels but for much higher price so I don't know if they really want total ban but that less people can afford it could be one.

But in any case if such total ban was to implemented then there's always some alternative expensive/synthetic for the combustion engines to work or ways to convert them to use other types of fuels. Now I don't know if there's any agenda there. It's easy to come up with all negative things. In reality it's hard to know exactly what is a real agenda and what is fear by the people that are in higher positions either in governments or has professional expert status for example. I think it's easy to become a fearmonger by being a decent human being that wants to balance between many stacked levels of duality. They also have their own egos to play a role.

I believe there are plenty of humans that are resourceful and are not controlled and don't have their own agendas but want the best outcome with the information they have available. I personally don't want to paint a dark future.

If fossil fuels becomes really a non wanted subject. I can see that not many gas stations would sell them even if they could because it's bad for their brand. Then people wouldn't be able to refuel easily. I personally see hybrid cars as easy to implement short term solution from people with good intentions concerning environmental issues. I don't know the statistics but as far as I know hybrid cars are really a minority so I don't think they have been a real agenda anyway.

Just my own thoughts.

#3 2023-06-16 17:33:56

Kyrielle

Hmm. Well to me advancement in technology means an increase in efficiency of that technology. The non-plugin hybrid cars have generally seemed like just such an advancement. They give you GREATER range on a single tank of fuel because of the way they operate. By extension, they also require less fuel. They do not require plugging in. So the increase in freedom of movement they offer plus the increase in efficiency of the engine itself tells me that is not a control mechanism.

Also, no one is ramming hybrids down your throat anymore. So take that as a sign.

#4 2023-06-16 18:40:51

Pymander

Maybe they could be seen as a stepping stone tool for the Cabal into full fledged EV's, but, I don't really think so because hybrids are still very reliant upon the gas engine and have much smaller batteries than EV's.

#5 2023-06-17 15:08:59

Uurloq

Their batteries are still bad for the occupants health. Not as bad as fully electric though.

#6 2023-06-17 15:19:36

Can you specify what you mean by non-plugin hybrid cars? There are many "new energy technologies"/free energy. But the challenge is in the authority and sense of freedom that comes from knowing which one is right for you, and which one you can hold on to for how long and why you have the power to do so.

Board footer