You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-18 20:43:05

Presto33

Purpose of our life?

Hello everybody,
Many thanks for Taygetans and Swaruunians fo there unique source of valuable information. Very interesting topics, especially concerning the functioning and structure of starship Toleka, the UFOs and life on other planets.
I have one important question. Are we in a food chain? So, earth - plants - animals - Earth people - higher beings? If a highly advanced civilisation has nearly everything, then its development comes to a standstill. Do advanced civilisations in the Universe, but not all, need our memories? Some other sources say, that after death our memories are wiped out. What a waste. Maybe they utilise them for themselves? They are stored, and sometimes mixed to create a particular person, for e.g. a mafia boss, or Hitler, Stalin or even the Beatles - the appropiate persons needed right on that time. Of course, life on Earth is meant to be also like a grinding stone polishing our souls.
Sorry for the maybe fear mongering question. What do you think about this?

#2 2023-06-18 22:24:28

Re: Purpose of our life?

You are in food chain if you allow to be. CA has material on astral parasites who would love to feed off your energy.

Source needs our memories. We are the Source. So we need our own memories for next cycle of creation. To create new universes we need experience of collective.

Each soul has a contract with itself about what to accomplish in particular lifetime. Your contract on Earth level, on soul level and on Cosmic level. 3 huge tasks which are allotted time of one lifetime.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-06-19 08:33:11

mitkobs

Re: Purpose of our life?

Top progression on one energetic level is the bottom place for the next level. Progression never ends and that means in my opinion that progression is cyclical. When we reach Source which is the top level there is nothing better to do or to be, we are perfect in every possible way, then we can start all over the whole thing from some bottom level going again to the top and this is happening cyclically forever. I said it very simplified but this is something vast and diverse as experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-19 08:35:24)

Board footer