You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-19 18:06:10

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Attachments and Infestations Part 2

Astral Parasites and How to get rid of them!

Ty dear Mari chan~ wink

Very useful advice!

https://youtu.be/9RgqqfmBkcE

#2 2023-06-20 06:57:54

Joe R

Re: MariSwa: Attachments and Infestations Part 2

This is my apology submitted with the wish, that my error may strengthen you all and provide you with increased fortitude and resolve.

For descriptive purposes, I can say that you – who you really are – would think in concepts; concepts that later on are translated into words, the ones you use when you think with words, and that further on become spoken word, as for communication.

It is most usually the thought-process that involves words which get hijacked by astral entities, that use your own thoughts to manipulate you into doing whatever is more convenient to them and their wants and needs.

[...]

It is the thoughts of the people with a strong connection to Source that creates them and keeps them existing, so disrupting and stopping the repetitive thought-process that creates and feeds them, will destroy them and remove them from the reality of the person.

– Mari Swaruu –

[...] one of the techniques for engraving anything in our unconscious is based on repetition.

And if we put all our strength at a conscious level into manifesting something, while our unconscious tells us that we will not achieve it, the result will tend to be a loop of constant disappointment, that will end up destroying the patience and the spirit of the one who tries.

– Za'el of Erra –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAcStJ9D34

The above quotes by Minerva Mari Swaruu ( “Attachments and Infestations, Part 2”) and Za’el of Erra ("3D Mentality and Tendency to Think Small") are more than likely directed at me. There are some alternative interpretations, but the most likely one is, that they are responses to what is recognized as an insult. And the insult is what I shared here, where I submit that I find quantitative descriptions of Soul difficult.

I attributed such descriptions unfairly to Mari and Yazhi, which I should have managed to avoid and am sorry I didn’t. This time, “stupid” is actually the correct label. But I cannot interpret the response other than a suggestion that I am likened to a possessed person, probably programmed from childhood, and should do what I can to cleanse myself from astral entities attached to my being. I am grateful for the suggested procedure on this in Mari’s video, and will find my way to approach it.

Yes, I know this will be quite some stretch for some (most) of you to accept as an interpretation of the above videos, but considering all the incredible synchronicities perceived during 4+ years, I can assure you that this is the self-evident one, and not an over-reaction. The fortunate thing is that I’m not a moderator anymore, and will simply withdraw/retire – this time for good. Thank you all for the company... ...my friends! Yes, you too, Gosia. smile 

See you somewhere – sometime – among the stars! smile

#3 2023-06-20 10:29:11

Gosia
Administrator

Mari doesn´t read this forum, Za´el doesn´t either, big_smile Greetings. smile

Joe R wrote:

For descriptive purposes, I can say that you – who you really are – would think in concepts; concepts that later on are translated into words, the ones you use when you think with words, and that further on become spoken word, as for communication.

It is most usually the thought-process that involves words which get hijacked by astral entities, that use your own thoughts to manipulate you into doing whatever is more convenient to them and their wants and needs.

[...]

It is the thoughts of the people with a strong connection to Source that creates them and keeps them existing, so disrupting and stopping the repetitive thought-process that creates and feeds them, will destroy them and remove them from the reality of the person.

– Mari Swaruu –

[...] one of the techniques for engraving anything in our unconscious is based on repetition.

And if we put all our strength at a conscious level into manifesting something, while our unconscious tells us that we will not achieve it, the result will tend to be a loop of constant disappointment, that will end up destroying the patience and the spirit of the one who tries.

– Za'el of Erra –

The above quotes by Minerva Mari Swaruu ( “Attachments and Infestations, Part 2”) and Za’el of Erra ("3D Mentality and Tendency to Think Small") are more than likely directed at me. There are some alternative interpretations, but the most likely one is, that they are responses to what is recognized as an insult. And the insult is what I shared here, where I submit that I find quantitative descriptions of Soul difficult.

I attributed such descriptions unfairly to Mari and Yazhi, which I should have managed to avoid and am sorry I didn’t. This time, “stupid” is actually the correct label. But I cannot interpret the response other than a suggestion that I am likened to a possessed person, probably programmed from childhood, and should do what I can to cleanse myself from astral entities attached to my being. I am grateful for the suggested procedure on this in Mari’s video, and will find my way to approach it.

Yes, I know this will be quite some stretch for some (most) of you to accept as an interpretation of the above videos, but considering all the incredible synchronicities perceived during 4+ years, I can assure you that this is the self-evident one, and not an over-reaction. The fortunate thing is that I’m not a moderator anymore, and will simply withdraw/retire – this time for good. Thank you all for the company... ...my friends! Yes, you too, Gosia. smile 

#4 2023-06-20 12:18:50

StarDeity
Banned

Hello,

That is just not true Gosia... I'm sorry to say it, but THEY DO READ THIS FORUM.

They are doing it right now actually...

They might be in this forum too.

You just aren't aware of some things, perhaps..

#5 2023-06-20 12:26:43

StarDeity
Banned

Joe R wrote:

This is my apology submitted with the wish, that my error may strengthen you all and provide you with increased fortitude and resolve.

[...]

– Mari Swaruu –

– Za'el of Erra –

I appreciated your time as a moderator Happy smile
I'm glad you were. Thank you~

#6 2023-06-21 13:24:02

Ariya

Joe R wrote:

Joe ~

I don’t see that you insulted anyone.  I think we are all capable of 3D mentality at times, and being influenced by astral parasites is something we all live with.

Mastery of one’s own thoughts is something we must continually work on. So please don’t be too hard on yourself

#7 2023-06-21 13:51:51

Scott Summers

Joe

I actually feel you’re being overly sensitive here. There’s nothing wrong with that as we all go through periods like that occasionally.

No one else appears to be triggered by those videos like you do. In fact, many here have responded very well and appreciated the information given. Why is that?

More importantly, you’ve denigrated the time and effort it takes to make these videos (daily, mind you). That’s rude.

And somehow you’ve managed to make these videos about yourself.

So, no, I don’t agree with your wish that your error will strengthen us with increased fortitude. This is all happening in your head, and you are projecting.

It’s cool that you don’t agree with the videos, but you have no basis for assuming that many others share your view.

#8 2023-06-21 14:24:27

Gosia
Administrator

Mari and Zael do not read the forum period. Some of the Taygetans from CIC might pop in here and there.
P.S. And I find it funny you would tell me if they do or do not. I would say I know better these things no? smile

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

That is just not true Gosia... I'm sorry to say it, but THEY DO READ THIS FORUM.

They are doing it right now actually...

They might be in this forum too.

You just aren't aware of some things, perhaps..

#9 2023-06-21 18:40:32

Jupiter 9

Ariya wrote:
Joe R wrote:

Joe ~

I don’t see that you insulted anyone.  I think we are all capable of 3D mentality at times, and being influenced by astral parasites is something we all live with.

Mastery of one’s own thoughts is something we must continually work on. So please don’t be too hard on yourself

I agree with this and maybe you are beeing a bit hard on yourself but I trust that you know best.

Sorry to hear that it's for good this time, but if you are clear that it's the right decision and what's best for you, then I trust that and I wish you the best in the rest of your adventure inside this beautiful mess that is the terrestrial matrix. smile

Thank you for the time and energy you volunteered and thank you for the company too, and always remember to take this terrestrial mess seriously but not too seriously. And I can't say I know you that well but from the little I know you, my sense is that you have done enough of your inner work and I am confident that  you'll have a mostly smooth, happy and exciting and joyus rest of your journey with fewer and smaller bumps. smile

Until we meet again. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-06-22 19:25:19

Jupiter 9

Moderator note: I split this thread and moved the discussion about the telepathic or astral contact with the Toleka crew in it's own thread. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-06-22 19:43:10

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you!!

Jupiter wrote:

Moderator note: I split this thread and moved the discussion about the telepathic or astral contact with the Toleka crew in it's own thread. smile

Board footer