You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-05 17:36:41

Wooof

Explanation of pedophilia

The video of Mari about low vibration places opens another window upon an explanation of pedophilia.

As the Aura of young children attracts the low astral entities, possessed people by these evil beings are attracted themselves by the children.
They are obsessed.

While it is not the main topic, the video completely modifies the perception : The paranormal, the supernatural play a
more important role in the life than estimated.

And at the end it appears that the process could be reversed if the malefic energy can be detached from them by high vibrations.

Last edited by Wooof (2023-06-06 02:59:08)

#2 2023-06-05 19:14:55

Re: Explanation of pedophilia

I think it has been a running joke. "Satan made me do it!"

So what, where is your free will to say "no" to such impulses?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-06-06 03:08:22

Wooof

There is a difference between attraction and action.

#4 2023-06-06 07:41:01

mitkobs

Lower astral beings see children as easy pray, but is not about pedophilia in this context, is about their abundant energy they give away generously and easy going about their emotions and so on and astral beings feed on it and pray on it. They will take it from anyone who will give it away but children are not mature and self centered to protect themselves alone. They are under their parents protection and aura. And when the parents do not provide this protection or are missing because of various reasons children may become object of pray from astral beings.

#5 2023-06-06 07:55:36

Wooof

Not so simple. Look at the recurring scandals of catholic priests. They frequent more than the others cemeteries and churches.

Last edited by Wooof (2023-06-06 08:31:39)

#6 2023-06-06 08:25:55

Scott Summers

Wooof is right. It is linked to paedophilia.

#7 2023-06-07 02:42:33

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I agree with Woof and mitkobs here. I'd will add: In order to keep this insideous psyops continuing on for generations, it may have taken this; MKultra torture and mind control throughout families/passing to the next. Sexual abuse/ritual abuse. Experiments or (agenda-protocols) carried out by the Nazi-'operation paper clip' and who knows WTF throughout the world, the quickest way apparently to compartmentalize the human mind is torture of the 'body-barrier'. 
There you have it, as to 'how can people be carrying out such insane operations'?!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#8 2023-06-24 20:06:06

Tecumseh

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I think it has been a running joke. "Satan made me do it!"

So what, where is your free will to say "no" to
such impulses?

I'm not qualified to really comment on this. Both my exes had pedo father's. And my youngest was...at 13 by some recent migrants. Recently.

It's devastating stuff. And it scars them for life.

Imperical evidence. For what it's worth.

I could say much more. But this is a polite forum.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer