You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-22 22:56:38

WXMM

Question about the 20 year rollback in the SSP project?

Some abductees were sent back to the time point of their abduction after 20 years of colonial missions.

I am thinking about how this is achieved. Some of the kidnapped individuals themselves are not sure how this is achieved.

I don't know how Yazhi sees it.

My guess is that they may have re cloned a child's body based on their DNA 20 years later, transferred their soul to it, and sent it back.

I don't think they will reverse their adult bodies into children's bodies through some technology. Although it is possible to achieve this, Arcturus people have this technology, they can reverse the dead things to the previous state, but the SSP does not necessarily master this technology, and Human cloning and soul transfer do not need very high technology.

But I want to know if Yazhi and Mary know the answer.

#2 2023-06-23 22:22:31

Zeus

Re: Question about the 20 year rollback in the SSP project?

Corey Goode did this.

#3 2023-06-23 23:29:25

Tecumseh

Zeus wrote:

Corey Goode did this.

Beat me to it

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#4 2023-06-24 06:11:13

Lyran

Search the transcripts

#5 2023-06-25 15:35:03

Gabriel

WXMM wrote:

Some abductees were sent back to the time point of their abduction after 20 years of colonial missions.

I am thinking about how this is achieved. Some of the kidnapped individuals themselves are not sure how this is achieved.

I don't know how Yazhi sees it.

My guess is that they may have re cloned a child's body based on their DNA 20 years later, transferred their soul to it, and sent it back.

I don't think they will reverse their adult bodies into children's bodies through some technology. Although it is possible to achieve this, Arcturus people have this technology, they can reverse the dead things to the previous state, but the SSP does not necessarily master this technology, and Human cloning and soul transfer do not need very high technology.

But I want to know if Yazhi and Mary know the answer.

The child's body is cloned, the moment they are taken. When they are sent back the soul is forced into the cloned child's body.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

Board footer