You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-28 08:00:18

Lyran

The Urmah Race

As I use the name Lyran (my own way of making Lyrian a singular term) I have noticed a lot of people on line calling the Urmah - Lyran’s.
Does anyone know if the Urmah actually call themselves Lyran, because I’ve not heard the term used by our Friends above. Perhaps it is a species of Urmah? I am thinking it was constructed by someone who knows of the Urmah, but not their actual name… and the new-age has run with it.
Thanks for your time everyone smile
Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-28 08:02:13)

#2 2023-06-28 09:18:54

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The Urmah Race

I never heard my stellar friends refer to Urmahs as Lyrians. Quite the contrary, Lyrians are the humanoid branch. Not felines.

Lyran wrote:

As I use the name Lyran (my own way of making Lyrian a singular term) I have noticed a lot of people on line calling the Urmah - Lyran’s.
Does anyone know if the Urmah actually call themselves Lyran, because I’ve not heard the term used by our Friends above. Perhaps it is a species of Urmah? I am thinking it was constructed by someone who knows of the Urmah, but not their actual name… and the new-age has run with it.
Russ

#3 2023-06-28 09:40:53

mitkobs

Maybe Urmah can be called new Lyrians because they are the new(latest) inhabitants of the planet Lyra.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-28 09:41:34)

#4 2023-06-28 11:49:49

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, in that sense only.

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe Urmah can be called new Lyrians because they are the new(latest) inhabitants of the planet Lyra.

#5 2023-06-28 11:52:44

Lyran

Thank you for your responses Gosia and Mitkobs smile perhaps it is Urmah referenced as coming from Lyra also…
Thanks again smile

#6 2023-06-28 14:08:27

Jupiter 9

Lyra is a Greek name that means harp, so I assume that Lyra is the Earth name for that constellation and not the ET name. Some words do come from outside and who knows maybe the ancient Greeks got that name from ETs or inherited it from previous civilizations, but most likely it is like the word Taygeta, which is the Earth humans' word for that star and not how the Taygetans call it.  \_(ツ)_/¯

And technically both the Lyrians and Urmah live in the Vega solar system on the Lyra constellation so they can be both called Lyrians from the Earth pov, similar to how all races in the Pleiades constellation can be called Pleiadians. (We can also call both Vegans but the cats may object to that haha) And I do wonder if the Lyrians call themselves Lyrians or if that's our Earth name for them. 

But either way in the context of this material when we say Lyrians we mean only the human looking Lyrians and not the feline cat looking Lyrians. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-28 14:21:12)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-06-28 14:41:22

ro2778

I assume that’s because most of this information comes from the New Age and they wouldn’t want people to learn that humans are lyrians and start questioning the matrix narratives. Also, if the truth about Lyrians does come out, then the term is already applied to the cats, so it’s harder for the true information about lyrians to disseminate.

#8 2023-06-28 15:00:23

mitkobs

Those are words only used on Earth. Planets, suns, constellations, galaxies have other names not known here.

#9 2023-06-29 01:01:35

Lyran

I have settled on a new age distraction thanks to you all smile
It is a deliberate act to dilute the laser clarity when we envisage these great races as they are. As the consciousness of Taygeta and of the Urmah is so thick and prominent the control factor mixes the energies for people, it remains powerful enough for people to believe in yet being confused, the image has no focus. Thanks everyone y’all ARE THE BEST! smile❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-06-29 01:02:15)

#10 2023-06-29 02:24:49

Gabriel

Lyran wrote:

Russ

smile

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

Board footer