You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-01 09:32:58

NaissanceE0

Dig deeper for information

I remember taygeteans said that there are a lot of sensitive and taboo information can not be said, I don't understand, things have come to this point, what information can be called "taboo" and "dangerous", I think Cabal should not have the courage to fight against our gosia cosmic fans

#2 2023-07-01 10:55:19

mitkobs

Re: Dig deeper for information

Cabal can be ruthless as ruthless one can be if threatened. They orchestrate wars, famines, financial crises, pandemics and whatever sinister one can think of. Only information that can be so sensitive that cannot be shared is information that can prove things as court guilty proof.

#3 2023-07-01 11:47:13

StarDeity
Banned

Like they're not going to tell the public about their operations... It's only logical..
Like telling the enemy about what they're up to...
Analyze...

#4 2023-07-01 13:42:19

Tecumseh

StarDeity wrote:

Like they're not going to tell the public about their operations... It's only logical..
Like telling the enemy about what they're up to...
Analyze...

Actions speak louder than words. To those that can SEE, their machinations are everywhere. Wars de jure, totalitarian people and their governments, movies, music, organized religion... The lunatics really do run the asylum down here.

My personal perspective, they kinda do tell the people about their operations, but it's only logical to them. I've always been confused about it, because I don't see any heart/compassion in what they do. There is very little love, only logical coldness and systematic oppression.

If it was not for Allenym and company rowing their boat gently down the stream...

I'm not sure where we would be right now.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer