You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-28 08:42:26

Hanzo

The matrix Question to Taygetans

We know that the matrix was implemented after Tamata war, so my question to them Taygetans, what was the federation using as playground for other densities souls, since it was established only 12,500 years ago? Question 2, if the federation doesn't consider humans as a species, and we are the descendents the layrian race, than what is the reason for the classification? Question 3, I'm sure everyone wants get out of this hellhole we are in, what is the 100% method to not return.

#2 2023-06-28 12:03:51

Lyran

Re: The matrix Question to Taygetans

Hi Hanzo,
Not sure I can offer anything on the first question except my own subjective perspective but no.2 is simply because Earth Humans have been suppressed through mind control causing physiological changes in the body such as Mari has just mentioned with telepathy.
Pertaining to your wish to not come back - all I can say is that once you end this life, you will view this experience very differently than you do presently, you may very well wish to return… The hell hole is your mirror, helping you understand duality. Much Love Hanzo - pleased to meet you my friend ❤️ smile

#3 2023-06-28 12:46:46

CryptoFarian

Hanzo wrote:

I'm sure everyone wants get out of this hellhole we are in, what is the 100% method to not return.

When you decided to go here i can promise you it was not because this is a hellhole. Even if you are in a med-pod up on a ship in orbit and you have a mission here the ultimat goal is to gain experience. When the time comes for you to go back you will go back. But until then work with your self and manifest and live the life you want and not the hellhole you speak of. I love how this lady explains what all this is: https://youtu.be/EWKEVABuDBI

#4 2023-06-28 12:52:16

mitkobs

It is because 3D vibration of this place is artificially achieved and everything in it is considered like an experiment or a game Federation do not recognize people on Earth as equal in rights to a person who is living in 5D. We are not on our mind so to say and with that are not completely ourselves even if we come initially from 5D before this life and even if we are awakened to some degree. Getting out of here not entirely may relieve you from what is bothering so much that you want to leave in the first place. Have to find your peace with everything, also find your moral grounds that are representing better perspective congruent at least with 5D holistic living.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-28 12:55:10)

#5 2023-06-28 16:53:33

Jupiter 9

Hello Hanzo, and welcome to the forum. smile

Hanzo wrote:

We know that the matrix was implemented after Tamata war, so my question to them Taygetans, what was the federation using as playground for other densities souls, since it was established only 12,500 years ago?

One perspective on this: The Galaxy outside the Van Allen Belt is a matrix too, it's just that it is a Natural Matrix created by the Natural Harmonious Flow, similar to how a forest is created by Nature and the Natural Harmonious Flow. We could also call this a Primary Matrix.

And the terrestrial matrix can be classified as an artificial matrix that is created not by Nature, but by people that override and interfere with the Natural Flow, similar to how a farmer overrides and interferes with the Natural Harmonious Flow of Nature on a patch of land inside a forest. We could call this a secondary matrix within a matrix.

In this forest analogy, the patch of farm-land is Earth and the forest the Natural Matrix outside Earth. And there are two groups of people interfering with the patch of land called Earth. One is the negative group that interferes for destructive/exploitation purposes, and the other is the positive group that overrides and interferes with the Natural Flow on Earth, for constructive/creative purposes.

And similar to how a farmer has to maintain and reset/plow the soil to keep the forest from reclaiming the land and keep it from bringing it back to it's Natural state, both the negative group and the positive group need to maintain and reset the Earth patch of land, to keep the Natural Matrix from reclaiming the Earth land and bringing it back to it's Natural "5D" state.

And what could be some constructive/creative purposes for the positive group doing this you may ask. And one answer could be that they could be doing this, to create an artificial extreme challenging environment and conditions as a training ground for advanced/older souls, similar to how a special forces military unit could create an artificial extremely challenging environment, that the most elite special forces soldiers can use for training. Now whether the conditions are too extreme and whether it's worth all the pain and suffering that comes with it, is another story and everyone should answer this for themselves. But I say since we are inside it's wiser to make lemonade out of lemons and to make the best of it and to choose to look at this from a more empowering and motivating perspective, than a dis-empowering, demotivating perspective.

So back to your question, they were probably using(and are still using) the Natural Matrix as their playground. But they are not using them both as entertainment or a meaningless game, but as a challenging playground and with challenging conditions that promote soul growth and soul expansion. The Natural "5D" Matrix may not be as extreme as the artificial "3D" matrix on Earth, but it is still a challenging environment with a lot of duality contrast.

And again this is just one perspective, one angle you can look at this from, and it's not the ultimate truth. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-06-28 16:58:05

Jupiter 9

Hanzo wrote:

Question 2, if the federation doesn't consider humans as a species, and we are the descendents the layrian race, than what is the reason for the classification?

Swaruu's perspective was Swaruu shared that the Taygetans and Federation and other races classify terrestrial humans not as a Primary Race but as a secondary race, and if I understood your question correctly, the reason for the classification is probably to make the distinction between races created naturally without other races interfering with the Natural Flow of the DNA of a Primary Race. And races that were created with other races interfering to the Natural Flow of the DNA of a Primary Race.

And of course again this is just a perspective and it's also not this black and white and there is a spectrum between the Primary Races on the one end and the secondary races on the other end. And the same goes fro the distinction between an artificial and a natural matrix, these are the two ends of a spectrum and there are a lot of combination of both in between them.

Swaruu: Outside of the Earth among other races, there exists this classification: primary races and secondary races.

A primary race is one that is the basis of others. Created with the intention-focus-awareness of what we would call the original Source. A secondary race is one that was created using the mind control concepts described above either with a goal to create a new one for constructive-creative purposes or for exploitation purposes.

In this case the Lyrian race and its variants, including the Taygetean race, are primary races because they are the result of the intention of the original Source using the intention, attention of the consciousnesses interested in living an experience as members of said race.

The human race is from the Lyrian race family, but its DNA has been modified and its function limited to 3d using the method described above by another race, therefore it is classified as a secondary race.

However, each human being and each human body has within it everything necessary to activate genetically and consciously. The only thing that limits the human being is the notion that they are limited ← ---- They live that limitation, so under the law of attraction, they will receive more of that limitation.

Swaruu: And I have also said that in each human being, there is everything necessary to awaken, to recreate itself, to activate all their DNA. Do you know what is done here quite regularly? Talking about DNA.

Robert: No, tell me.

Swaruu: This, what was said above, that the human being has everything within each cell to be all that it can be in its full potential and to be free and connected to the Source, is not a theory, it is something that is empirically known from here. We have extracted many people already. Extracted in life by the ship.

Robert: I would like to connect to the Source.

Swaruu: You already are a lot, don't doubt that. These people enter the med-pod or medical pods of our ships. Our medical technology takes a record and reads all of a person's DNA, captures it with a high energy, super high resolution hologram and in a way that I can describe in detail later, it activates all of their DNA by changing their body to what it really is, according to their original intention reflection of their soul. They come out whole, different, healthy, unrecognizable physically. But they remain themselves, their memories, their identity and values.

Robert: And what characteristics do these humans have?

Swaruu: In itself, strictly speaking, you don't need any med-pods to activate your DNA, only your mind, your consciousness. The problem is that being inside the Matrix they have agreements with themselves that are mainly that they wanted to have the experience as ¨limited" humans for the spiritual advancements and other intentions, that this experience can give them.

Quote from: Manipulations of Human Perception - Extraterrestrial Contact (Swaruu)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-28 17:27:44)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-06-28 17:08:51

Jupiter 9

Hanzo wrote:

Question 3, I'm sure everyone wants get out of this hellhole we are in, what is the 100% method to not return.

I would say one way to not return is to deeply understand what Yazhi and many others have said, that it is not necessary to suffer to learn. And to decide that you are done with these extreme contrast experiences and let them go and move on from these kinds of extreme contrast experiences.

#8 2023-06-28 17:50:52

Hanzo

Lyran wrote:

Hi Hanzo,
Not sure I can offer anything on the first question except my own subjective perspective but no.2 is simply because Earth Humans have been suppressed through mind control causing physiological changes in the body such as Mari has just mentioned with telepathy.
Pertaining to your wish to not come back - all I can say is that once you end this life, you will view this experience very differently than you do presently, you may very well wish to return… The hell hole is your mirror, helping you understand duality. Much Love Hanzo - pleased to meet you my friend ❤️ smile

Thank you all for your feedback, but the hellholl, is not mine but humanity. I guess I'm generalizing because of my attachment to humanity in general. I want to help but it's not enough. The same here pleased to be my friend.

#9 2023-06-29 03:54:17

Alec

Jupiter, the perspective you provided offered an excellent explanation of the Lunar Matrix.

#10 2023-06-29 10:28:21

Hanzo

Jupiter wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Question 2, if the federation doesn't consider humans as a species, and we are the descendents the layrian race, than what is the reason for the classification?

Swaruu's perspective was Swaruu shared that the Taygetans and Federation and other races classify terrestrial humans not as a Primary Race but as a secondary race, and if I understood your question correctly, the reason for the classification is probably to make the distinction between races created naturally without other races interfering with the Natural Flow of the DNA of a Primary Race. And races that were created with other races interfering to the Natural Flow of the DNA of a Primary Race.

And of course again this is just a perspective and it's also not this black and white and there is a spectrum between the Primary Races on the one end and the secondary races on the other end. And the same goes fro the distinction between an artificial and a natural matrix, these are the two ends of a spectrum and there are a lot of combination of both in between them.

Swaruu: Outside of the Earth among other races, there exists this classification: primary races and secondary races.

A primary race is one that is the basis of others. Created with the intention-focus-awareness of what we would call the original Source. A secondary race is one that was created using the mind control concepts described above either with a goal to create a new one for constructive-creative purposes or for exploitation purposes.

In this case the Lyrian race and its variants, including the Taygetean race, are primary races because they are the result of the intention of the original Source using the intention, attention of the consciousnesses interested in living an experience as members of said race.

The human race is from the Lyrian race family, but its DNA has been modified and its function limited to 3d using the method described above by another race, therefore it is classified as a secondary race.

However, each human being and each human body has within it everything necessary to activate genetically and consciously. The only thing that limits the human being is the notion that they are limited ← ---- They live that limitation, so under the law of attraction, they will receive more of that limitation.

Swaruu: And I have also said that in each human being, there is everything necessary to awaken, to recreate itself, to activate all their DNA. Do you know what is done here quite regularly? Talking about DNA.

Robert: No, tell me.

Swaruu: This, what was said above, that the human being has everything within each cell to be all that it can be in its full potential and to be free and connected to the Source, is not a theory, it is something that is empirically known from here. We have extracted many people already. Extracted in life by the ship.

Robert: I would like to connect to the Source.

Swaruu: You already are a lot, don't doubt that. These people enter the med-pod or medical pods of our ships. Our medical technology takes a record and reads all of a person's DNA, captures it with a high energy, super high resolution hologram and in a way that I can describe in detail later, it activates all of their DNA by changing their body to what it really is, according to their original intention reflection of their soul. They come out whole, different, healthy, unrecognizable physically. But they remain themselves, their memories, their identity and values.

Robert: And what characteristics do these humans have?

Swaruu: In itself, strictly speaking, you don't need any med-pods to activate your DNA, only your mind, your consciousness. The problem is that being inside the Matrix they have agreements with themselves that are mainly that they wanted to have the experience as ¨limited" humans for the spiritual advancements and other intentions, that this experience can give them.

Quote from: Manipulations of Human Perception - Extraterrestrial Contact (Swaruu)

Do I understand that humans' DNA is manipulated by other races, and if so by who? If I'm not mistaken there was no DNA manipulation done to humans, unless we believe the Sumerian tablets. Or is the original lyrian race which the human are part of DNA got diluted during the ages with other visiting races up to 22 or 23 race. Thank you.

Last edited by Hanzo (2023-06-29 10:49:42)

#11 2023-06-29 10:31:11

Hanzo

Jupiter wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Question 3, I'm sure everyone wants get out of this hellhole we are in, what is the 100% method to not return.

I would say one way to not return is to deeply understand what Yazhi and many others have said, that it is not necessary to suffer to learn. And to decide that you are done with these extreme contrast experiences and let them go and move on from these kinds of extreme contrast experiences.

That is clear, since all that keeps you is your perception and belief.

#12 2023-06-29 16:05:34

Jupiter 9

Hanzo wrote:

Do I understand that humans' DNA is manipulated by other races, and if so by who? If I'm not mistaken there was no DNA manipulation done to humans, unless we believe the Sumerian tablets. Or is the original lyrian race which the human are part of DNA got diluted during the ages with other visiting races up to 22 or 23 race. Thank you.

From what the Toleka crew has shared, the Reptilians in Atlantis did attempt to genetically alter the original Lyrians, but they weren't succusful cause the DNA returned back to it's original form, because of the strong connection of the Lyrians with Source and their spirit/soul. So what keeps the terrestrial human DNA suppressed is their beliefs that come from reptilian brainwashing and mind control.

If I have understood well what the crew has shared, in order for the external DNA changes done in the lab, or the DNA changes done by a person's own mind, to become permanent, they have to be in alignment with the intention of the soul that is linked with the body.

And my guess is that's why the suppression of the DNA of the terrestrial humans (by their own beliefs) is temporay and doesn't become permanent even after 12,500 years. It's because those beliefs that come from reptilian indoctrination and mind control, are not in alignment with the intentions of the holographic fragments of Source incarnated in terrestrial human bodies.

These are some quotes from the relevant videos/transcripts:

Swaruu: Children were separated from adults, some were used for parenting where newborn babies were separated from their mothers at birth. These newborns were indoctrinated with Reptile teachings, but they were also genetically altered (it was attempted but failed because of the very strong connection to Source that all Lyrian races have). The adults were slaughtered and eaten. The children were left to start a new race of slaves: the Adamic Race.

In the Old Testament it should be read that a person there means a race or a people and NOT an individual.

But now I must say that the invading reptilians created using genetics out of themselves another race of Reptilians that is now "indigenous" of Earth. That race is still enslaved by them. They used part of their genes to enhance and use another indigenous reptilian race, probably an animal. They did that right before the confrontation of Tiamat, and right before the flood that destroyed it all, their technology and civilization (to be explained shortly). That created Reptilian race survived the flood and they are the ones that do all the reptilian low dirty work for the supreme reptilians.

The first 2 attempts to do the same with the anthropomorphic Lyrians didn't work because they all had a very strong connection with Source and the spiritual. The Lyrian genetics is too strong, so if they suppress a gene it will emerge again because of the high consciousness of the people. So, they decided not to try to genetically suppress humans (Adamic race or Homo-Atlantis) and opted to suppress reptilian DNA.

So, in the end, what the Sumerian tablets say is false, because humans were not created on Earth nor were, they successfully limited genetically. The limited ones are the reptilian slave race. The Lyrian "Homo-Atlantis" are only limited by belief in a genetic manner. Humans are limited only because they believe to be. Even with aging. This is very important as a topic because I go against what is said in the Sumerian Tablets and other places like the Popol Vuh, insisting that it's not humans who are limited but the lower social-level reptilians.

Quote from the video/transcript: Atlantis, Lemuria, Reptilians, Adam and Eve, Tiamat - Taygetean Pleiadian Role in Ancient History

Yazhi: Yazhi: Indeed, it does but, as I explained, the change does not stick for a long time, at most for a few generations. However, having said that, if you manage to align the signal and the intention of the soul with the artificial hybridization, then either it takes longer to return as it was or it stays as something new.

In other words, for a hybridization or artificial genetic change to be lasting or permanent, it must be accompanied by the stabilizer that is the consciousness. This is the only way to make it permanent. That is why there is so much insistence on mind control of the human population. They themselves keep things like telepathy dormant because of the strong belief that it is impossible and that they do not have it. You can create a hybrid, or new race, or change a race, only by using mind control <---

It will take several generations, depending on factors, but it is achieved, and it is permanent, although, on the other hand, everything is a flow of consciousness, i.e., nothing is really permanent, change is constant.

Quote from the video/transcript: Hybrids - Humans with ETS - Is It Done? Yazhi Swaruu

And this is the recent excellent video from Yazhi about the DNA:

Yazhi: If the DNA is artificially altered, it separates us from our heritage, from learning and previous experience. Because everything we learned in our countless past lives, we still carry and it still forms us, it is who we are. When the DNA is artificially altered, it is cutting off access to the records of our past, it is limiting who we are, and it is imposing on us something we have not been.

DNA is crystalline and formed in highly mathematical patterns. It is an antenna that brings into the physical every aspect of ourselves that is in the etheric field. That is why I have said before that the pineal gland is not where spirit enters the body, it is not where it can see and communicate with other existential realms. Yes, it is a concentrated point through which the brain helps to bring into your consciousness things that are beyond the reach of the five basic senses, yes. But the connection with the "soul", with the eternal "katra", the connection with the Original Source, is given through each cell, it is given through the DNA.

The ideas and concepts in the etheric field that form us, what forms our spirit, are frequencies, because, as I said, from higher densities there is only consciousness and the ideas that it forms, and those ideas form or can be seen as frequencies that in turn form particles, and in turn those particles will form more complex structures such as DNA. DNA is a low density reflection of what is the flow of ideas of a consciousness forming a being.

When you try to alter the DNA in an invasive way, or with chemicals, what you are doing is separating or impairing the person's ability to connect with the etheric field, with the Original Source. And that is one of the reasons why they fill all the food with poisons and chemicals, that is the reason why they are putting out chemtrails. All in an attempt to control and to separate the souls from the Original Source, and thus to maintain control over those souls, all in order to maintain their illusory 3D Earth.

From one point of view, it is like a prison, but from another, it is like an ultimate endurance test for the strongest souls to know who they are. As Mari Swaruu has said, quote, "The real reason to incarnate on Earth is for souls to see how hard they are to kill." Like video game nightmare level.

If a person has their DNA altered even for therapeutic purposes, they will be able to improve their health condition. But, at the same time, they are undermining that soul's plans to have that set of experiences in the physical, altering the blueprint of their life, and thereby not giving them the opportunity to experience one of the reasons they incarnated in the first place.

This is the metaphysical explanation of what DNA is. As you see, I am not giving the subject from the cold medico-materialist-geneticist stance, but from the metaphysical aspects of DNA, because no one, to my knowledge, is doing so. So we are getting into new topics again. I stop here for questions.

Quote from the video/transcript: DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi Swaruu

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-29 16:06:43)

#13 2023-06-29 18:59:45

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:

Hello Hanzo, and welcome to the forum. smile

Hanzo wrote:

We know that the matrix was implemented after Tamata war, so my question to them Taygetans, what was the federation using as playground for other densities souls, since it was established only 12,500 years ago?

One perspective on this: The Galaxy outside the Van Allen Belt is a matrix too, it's just that it is a Natural Matrix created by the Natural Harmonious Flow, similar to how a forest is created by Nature and the Natural Harmonious Flow. We could also call this a Primary Matrix.

And the terrestrial matrix can be classified as an artificial matrix that is created not by Nature, but by people that override and interfere with the Natural Flow, similar to how a farmer overrides and interferes with the Natural Harmonious Flow of Nature on a patch of land inside a forest. We could call this a secondary matrix within a matrix.

In this forest analogy, the patch of farm-land is Earth and the forest the Natural Matrix outside Earth. And there are two groups of people interfering with the patch of land called Earth. One is the negative group that interferes for destructive/exploitation purposes, and the other is the positive group that overrides and interferes with the Natural Flow on Earth, for constructive/creative purposes.

And similar to how a farmer has to maintain and reset/plow the soil to keep the forest from reclaiming the land and keep it from bringing it back to it's Natural state, both the negative group and the positive group need to maintain and reset the Earth patch of land, to keep the Natural Matrix from reclaiming the Earth land and bringing it back to it's Natural "5D" state.

And what could be some constructive/creative purposes for the positive group doing this you may ask. And one answer could be that they could be doing this, to create an artificial extreme challenging environment and conditions as a training ground for advanced/older souls, similar to how a special forces military unit could create an artificial extremely challenging environment, that the most elite special forces soldiers can use for training. Now whether the conditions are too extreme and whether it's worth all the pain and suffering that comes with it, is another story and everyone should answer this for themselves. But I say since we are inside it's wiser to make lemonade out of lemons and to make the best of it and to choose to look at this from a more empowering and motivating perspective, than a dis-empowering, demotivating perspective.

So back to your question, they were probably using(and are still using) the Natural Matrix as their playground. But they are not using them both as entertainment or a meaningless game, but as a challenging playground and with challenging conditions that promote soul growth and soul expansion. The Natural "5D" Matrix may not be as extreme as the artificial "3D" matrix on Earth, but it is still a challenging environment with a lot of duality contrast.

And again this is just one perspective, one angle you can look at this from, and it's not the ultimate truth. smile

You can argue that any "people" created matrix is essentially natural also because it all flowes from Source. Even "artificial AI". I think analyzing it only one way (or just a few) is reinforcing the D mentantality. Which is hard to shake, I admit.

"Standard Matrix? The matrices keep going apparently. How do Swaruunians say it? It's the most common for corporial organic portals. Something like that. 5D. As in 1-5. But really "there are no D's".

The collective consciousness/unconscious of Earth still retains the same people who caused the.... Great Expansion. And the "powers that be" seem to be preserving it for..... posterity? Study? Petirie dish/Experiment? Genetic Farming? Games? Like you said.

Don't sell your self short. I/We tend to look at things from multiple perspectives. More so these days. Some just feel better than others.

And some people say... People's truth don't care about the feelings. And then you flip that. People's feelings don't care about the truth.

Wonderful place we have here!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-29 20:01:01)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#14 2023-07-01 01:45:15

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

Let's thank the cabal for helping us let go of the matrix. After all, it is a false world we will not lose anything if we give it up.

Let's not fight them. It attracts more fighting. Let's just side step them. Move on.

Once we get "permission". Is a defeatest attitude. All we have to do is ignore them.

I do love Catitude. And Karistus Joviality. And Swaruunian mischief. Allenym Philosophy.

But good luck trying to strike up.a conversation about any of those things with the "Muggles". Best you can manage is.... the Smokey air is not so bad today. It's going to rain tomorrow.

I try to tell my daughter that Biden walks like Bomma, and she is in her mid stages of dementia. She understood. But won't admit it!

Whatta ya gonna do!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-01 15:14:20)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-07-01 15:17:03

Tecumseh

"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

Or

"If fighting is sure to result in victory, than you must fight, even though the ruler forbid it; if fighting will not result in victory, then you must not fight even at the ruler's bidding."

Sun Tzu

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-01 15:21:13)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer