You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-27 09:06:35

Paganini

Humans on Other Planets

Mari Swaruu has done it again! She created another video where she mentions there being humans on other planets with interstellar capabilities. NO ONE is asking about that publicly except Mari. Everyone is so busy looking for ETs that we’ve forgotten that the human race is out there on other planets, with interstellar travel capabilities, and it makes me wonder if they know about Earth? I know one of those planets is cabal controlled Venus and the humans there don’t have a clue, but what about other planets? Imagine the changes on this planet if we were to openly have contact with humans from other planets. Bye bye matrix and the cabal’s hellish control of this quarantined planet. This is an important thought worth pondering.

In La'kech

#2 2023-06-27 09:28:07

mitkobs

Re: Humans on Other Planets

Not sure that all 400 000 are with interstellar travel capabilities. Maybe some little %. Those with interstellar travel capabilities most definitely are part of Federation one way or another. And this is only in this galaxy. It is mind blowing to think about what is going on in other galaxies and how many "humans" live out there.

#3 2023-06-27 11:51:33

Gosia
Administrator

She doesn´t mean "humans" like humans from Earth. Those humans ARE ETs, just like Mari and Taygetans are humans, ET people, meaning extraterrestrial Lyrians.

Paganini wrote:

Mari Swaruu has done it again! She created another video where she mentions there being humans on other planets with interstellar capabilities. NO ONE is asking about that publicly except Mari. Everyone is so busy looking for ETs that we’ve forgotten that the human race is out there on other planets, with interstellar travel capabilities, and it makes me wonder if they know about Earth? I know one of those planets is cabal controlled Venus and the humans there don’t have a clue, but what about other planets? Imagine the changes on this planet if we were to openly have contact with humans from other planets. Bye bye matrix and the cabal’s hellish control of this quarantined planet. This is an important thought worth pondering.

#4 2023-06-27 23:55:25

Paganini

Gosia wrote:

She doesn´t mean "humans" like humans from Earth. Those humans ARE ETs, just like Mari and Taygetans are humans, ET people, meaning extraterrestrial Lyrians.

Paganini wrote:

Thanks Gosia.  I didn't mean humans from Earth.  I meant humans from wherever they are other than Earth.  And I thought (I forget who) said that Taygetans have slight anatomical variations, therefore, I didn't think of them exactly as humans.  Lyrians yes, but not humans.  I think I might be confused about what it is to be Lyrian which apparently is also human, and being only human.  This is topic for another post, but I appreciate your clarification.

In La'kech

#5 2023-06-28 06:39:51

mitkobs

Human is the adamic reptilian modification of the original Lyrian. Human is what happens when you mind control and put someone in lower 3D frequencies.

#6 2023-06-29 02:26:41

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

Human is the adamic reptilian modification of the original Lyrian. Human is what happens when you mind control and put someone in lower 3D frequencies.

Precisely

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#7 2023-06-29 23:01:48

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Human is the result of you pre-nataly sanctioning incarnating as Human to get more experience being "limited". For reasons that you can not quite recall. On purpose.

Maybe to challenge yourself, or re-affirm for yourself that you have always been.... something else. And everyone else at the same time. Very advanced thinking. For us "humans". That's a clue. And ancient thinking on Terra. Wonder where we got it from.

All I know is that Human \ Lyran \ Karistus seems to be a popular.... Avatar... for countless other "Root" races that...I don't fully understand the why yet . Yazhi did give some insight.

Shout out to the definitely non-human starseeds out there!

Because in the BLA you are not thinking like a "Human". That's for sure. You don't remember your motivations! And in the BLA you are.... not "Human", I think we have established that! "Much more expanded... you are" (Yoda-ism).

Acknowledgement for those who are stuck in human mode, even then. I hear "lower Astral" has many of those people. As has been mentioned lately. To be inclusive. Some people get "stuck". Or "lost".

Sofia said that being Terran it is for "advanced souls". Even preferred.

She also said that this is the way it is done. When you emigrate to a Planet. All over the Universe. Par for the course. Not exclusive to Terra.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#8 2023-06-30 06:18:24

mitkobs

Human concept mind control is adapting what you can do with what you have at hand so to say. You have low frequencies established as a result of something tragic and awful and then adapting a positive progressive line of ideas based on this and make it work for a greater good for everyone.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-06-30 06:19:43)

#9 2023-07-02 12:00:14

Paganini

Tecumseh wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Human is the result of you pre-nataly sanctioning incarnating as Human to get more experience being "limited". For reasons that you can not quite recall. On purpose.

@Tecumseh  The “limiting” perspective I’ve heard for many years and it is corroborated by our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends, but I’ve adopted a new perspective recently that moves beyond the version of “we came here to experience being limited” (which in and of itself is illusory). My perspective is that as a fractal of Source I actually came here to experience limitlessness in the physical realm just like Source  experiences limitlessness in the astral (not sure astral is the best word to use) realm. Or at least be aware of that possibility. I think it is what Mari Swaruu has been trying to tell us in her videos but this perspective came to me during meditation. If as a fractal of Source on Earth I am able to live limitlessly as Source does in the astral, then Source/We have succeeded in uniting opposites and doing away with duality. I would say that this is truly having a strong connection with Source. Therefore I appreciate the “we are here to experience being limited version” because it has been my stepping stone into this other train of thought. I’m sure others have said this too because I’m certain I’m not the first which corroborates for me that this is the precipice that we are all striving for and just getting there at different times. All is as it should be.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-07-02 12:00:48)

In La'kech

#10 2023-07-02 18:22:51

Tecumseh

Paganini wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

@Tecumseh  The “limiting” perspective I’ve heard for many years and it is corroborated by our Taygetan and Swaruunian friends, but I’ve adopted a new perspective recently that moves beyond the version of “we came here to experience being limited” (which in and of itself is illusory). My perspective is that as a fractal of Source I actually came here to experience limitlessness in the physical realm just like Source  experiences limitlessness in the astral (not sure astral is the best word to use) realm. Or at least be aware of that possibility. I think it is what Mari Swaruu has been trying to tell us in her videos but this perspective came to me during meditation. If as a fractal of Source on Earth I am able to live limitlessly as Source does in the astral, then Source/We have succeeded in uniting opposites and doing away with duality. I would say that this is truly having a strong connection with Source. Therefore I appreciate the “we are here to experience being limited version” because it has been my stepping stone into this other train of thought. I’m sure others have said this too because I’m certain I’m not the first which corroborates for me that this is the precipice that we are all striving for and just getting there at different times. All is as it should be.

Fractal/Spark of Source being Source itself. Manifesting all that is around you by agreement with others on how the "rules" of our matrix are set up and operate. And all these "others" are really just You again! It's a circular thought form that feeds back on itself. You close the loop. There is only ONE.

All is as it should be (Like Yazhi said). When I first heard her say that I went into confusion. Even some pushback. Remembering that I trust what she said, set me to pondering her statement for quite a while. Just like Unreal people.

Good thing the T's and S:s stick around for as long as they have, because many of the answers to the questions I had were addressed later. They have been so incredibly thorough. So vastly intelligent, patient, understanding, compassionate and energetic....words don't suffice.

The Earth is as it should be? Ummm... still a very frustrating thought form! I think that this is "why we fight". Because I don't think so! I/We can imagine a much better Earth! Circular thought form again. That's why We are here!

It's a Validation in of itself. It lends to Purpose and feeds back on itself. Also leads to frustration because we don't see enough progress towards more awakening. It's like we are frustrated with Ourselves! Closing the loop again!

It's enough to drive you crazy. Or sane! I find when people label me crazy is when I know that I'm over the target! Does nix the conversation though. I don't argue much anymore. I guess Yazhi tought me what a "Soul Spectrometer" is!
Still fine tunning Mine!

Edit: I guess I consider myself a Swaruunian "Grasshopper ". Wax on wax off. And I am not at all upset about it! No more "cognitive dissonance" for me! She/They are veterans of the psychic wars (see Blue oyster Cult). Not affiliated with the "Blue Chicken Cult" (CG).

Joke the Cabal (Joke you if you can't take an F"). They have no sense of humor anyway! They expose them selves. So predictable.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-02 23:17:02)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer