You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-01 18:43:33

Hanzo

Need clarification

"Yazhi: Wherever they go, because they carry the trauma with them.

They wonder what will happen if they are reincarnated on Earth if they are no longer wanted there, all 8 billion. If they are eliminated with vaccines, they will come back, won't they? The problem here is that although that sounds logical it is not the case.  Simply put, not all have souls, there are less souls than they claim. There may be 8 billion, (which there are not), but of those, only a fraction are souls. I don't like that word "souls", though. Simplistic.

Souls tend to cluster among the real ones, so your friends will tend to have souls. And those are the ones who will be attacked with vaccines, rather than the empty people who aren't really even there, or just as a statistical number."

Now this is a confusing statements :
1- "Simply put, not all have souls, there are less souls than they claim"
2- "There may be 8 billion, (which there are not), but of those, only a fraction are souls"
3- "Because those who control this know that most of them are Matrix people, empty."

Please explain, because it contradicts the all humans have souls.

Thanks

#2 2023-07-01 19:24:25

mitkobs

Re: Need clarification

Earth is not only one planet, there could be infinite versions, infinite timelines, infinite time-spaces. If not wanted on one timeline will go to another. For the soul everything is possible, every scenario can happen and nothing can stop IT to experience what have to be experience in order to expand.

#3 2023-07-01 20:19:52

Hanzo

mitkobs wrote:

Earth is not only one planet, there could be infinite versions, infinite timelines, infinite time-spaces. If not wanted on one timeline will go to another. For the soul everything is possible, every scenario can happen and nothing can stop IT to experience what have to be experience in order to expand.

This doesn't answer the question  "only a fraction are souls"

#4 2023-07-01 20:49:25

mitkobs

What is not soul is low level Source, like the planet-reality, collective unconscious in this case doing a mirroring effect to souls and filling the void with all kind of animation-life.

#5 2023-07-01 21:35:36

Tecumseh

Hanzo wrote:

They wonder what will happen if they are reincarnated on Earth if they are no longer wanted there, all 8 billion. If they are eliminated with vaccines, they will come back, won't they? The problem here is that although that sounds logical it is not the case.  Simply put, not all have souls, there are less souls than they claim. There may be 8 billion, (which there are not), but of those, only a fraction are souls. I don't like that word "souls", though. Simplistic.

Souls tend to cluster among the real ones, so your friends will tend to have souls. And those are the ones who will be attacked with vaccines, rather than the empty people who aren't really even there, or just as a statistical number."

2- "There may be 8 billion, (which there are not), but of those, only a fraction are souls"
3- "Because those who control this know that most of them are Matrix people, empty."

Thanks

Tough questions. I have limited understanding of this. But here is what I understand.

From what has been given by Swaruunians they struggle with words that best to describe these notions. Words don't suffice.

They started using "Katra" instead of "Soul" for instance because '"Soul" has false religious connotations/baggage. They say only one in five people on Terra are.....self aware? The rest are not capable of even contemplating self awareness? They don't consider the question because they are just "programs", digital code in the local Matrix. NPC's, background characters. When you turn your attention away from them they fade away. Like a lamp post.

They only exist when you give your creative attention to them. Because it is you that gives them substance. It's mind boggling.

These NPC's can be your closest family, friends, co-workers. The lady at the convenience store check out. Your leadership and politicians and.... you can't really know who.

So it is best to just treat everyone the same as you would treat your self. The "real" Judao/Christian (and other) adage of treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself.

I'm still struggling with this myself.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#6 2023-07-02 01:25:39

NaissanceE0

Tecumseh wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Thanks

Tough questions. I have limited understanding of this. But here is what I understand.

From what has been given by Swaruunians they struggle with words that best to describe these notions. Words don't suffice.

They started using "Katra" instead of "Soul" for instance because '"Soul" has false religious connotations/baggage. They say only one in five people on Terra are.....self aware? The rest are not capable of even contemplating self awareness? They don't consider the question because they are just "programs", digital code in the local Matrix. NPC's, background characters. When you turn your attention away from them they fade away. Like a lamp post.

They only exist when you give your creative attention to them. Because it is you that gives them substance. It's mind boggling.

These NPC's can be your closest family, friends, co-workers. The lady at the convenience store check out. Your leadership and politicians and.... you can't really know who.

So it is best to just treat everyone the same as you would treat your self. The "real" Judao/Christian (and other) adage of treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself.

Everything is the creation of your mind, I also do so, I separated for myself more than ten years ago the astral goddess, I have spent countless difficult years with her, to a certain extent, NPC really can not bring you love, love comes from your creativity

#7 2023-07-02 01:31:57

NaissanceE0

Tecumseh wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Thanks

Ha ha, but I am well aware of the more important thing, I gave the gorgeous and elegant astral goddess a completely independent personality, and she even showed me her family, and my true identity in this etheric family, as long as you believe in your own creativity, you deserve all the good

#8 2023-07-02 05:41:07

Hanzo

Tecumseh wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

Thanks

I appreciate your effort,  but still the question stand.

#9 2023-07-02 06:13:35

mitkobs

This animation and filling the void with organic portals have planetary purposes, is not a random thing. In my opinion is about maintenance. The organic portals do what is missing to maintain the place, to make all the natural cycles in every planetary substrata. You cannot for example take the occupation of the ants or bees. They are the most efficient in what they do. It is about that in everything. Every animal, every plant, every human, every entity even the lower astral ones are doing something for balancing what is not balanced consciously by the real souls.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-02 06:14:36)

#10 2023-07-02 08:43:05

Hanzo

Is Yazhi statement is wrong? Not I want to point fingers, but assigning souls and unsouled humans is something that needs confirmation from the statement owner. We can interpret all we want but our vocabularies are limited to meanings.

#11 2023-07-02 08:49:50

mitkobs

Cannot catch exactly what you want to know and still cannot get it after these answers. And what do you find problematic in Yazhi's statement.

#12 2023-07-02 09:18:11

Hanzo

mitkobs wrote:

Cannot catch exactly what you want to know and still cannot get it after these answers. And what do you find problematic in Yazhi's statement.

It's really simple humans with souls and humans without souls? Is this statement correct? Yes/No.
If all humans have souls, than the yazhi's statement is wrong.
If not all some humans have souls, than what was said to by Swaruu was wrong.
If there is another explanation, than this was the reason for my clarification question. Which I'm still waiting for.

Last edited by Hanzo (2023-07-02 09:19:16)

#13 2023-07-02 10:34:48

Antti

Hanzo wrote:

They wonder what will happen if they are reincarnated on Earth if they are no longer wanted there, all 8 billion.

I think Yazhi was generalizing what some awakened people might be thinking from their own individual point of view on 3D earth as they can't know what is real and what is not. Who is real and who isn't. It's likely that some people with souls (AKA people that are aware of themselves and have 1st person view of their life) aren't even aware of the concept of "non-real people" so they assume all human population have souls. AND they could belive in "official" reported human population numbers.

Hanzo wrote:

I don't think you have to take those statements literally like that.
There may be 8 billion of real people (with soul) AND non-real matrix people in total, but it also could be that the "official" human population numbers are made up for population control purposes. More artificial control of humans. "We are all destroying our planet because we are so many! All good people must give up everything except the billionaires..."

Taygetans probably can't verify these "official" numbers but they suspect they are made up.

I personally just don't get it if the reptilians did hack the Moon matrix then why can't benevolent races do that and more? Or maybe they are doing it.

#14 2023-07-02 12:48:16

Hanzo

Antti wrote:
Hanzo wrote:

They wonder what will happen if they are reincarnated on Earth if they are no longer wanted there, all 8 billion.

I think Yazhi was generalizing what some awakened people might be thinking from their own individual point of view on 3D earth as they can't know what is real and what is not. Who is real and who isn't. It's likely that some people with souls (AKA people that are aware of themselves and have 1st person view of their life) aren't even aware of the concept of "non-real people" so they assume all human population have souls. AND they could belive in "official" reported human population numbers.

Hanzo wrote:

I don't think you have to take those statements literally like that.
There may be 8 billion of real people (with soul) AND non-real matrix people in total, but it also could be that the "official" human population numbers are made up for population control purposes. More artificial control of humans. "We are all destroying our planet because we are so many! All good people must give up everything except the billionaires..."

Taygetans probably can't verify these "official" numbers but they suspect they are made up.

I personally just don't get it if the reptilians did hack the Moon matrix then why can't benevolent races do that and more? Or maybe they are doing it.

There no way to escape the wording.

#15 2023-07-02 13:37:00

mitkobs

The whole discussion here about false people is based on the revealed by Swaruus - all of them is saying the same in different occasions. So what I say here is based on Swaruus. I did not knew this before. Based on that yes there are people with souls and people without souls.

#16 2023-07-02 13:45:21

Hanzo

#17 2023-07-03 00:10:45

Paganini

That video was a great find @Hanzo and it helped me finally understand what is meant by fake/unreal people. But it also made me very very sad. I have given birth and love my children and always found comfort in thinking that when I and they die that I will see them again in the afterlife whatever that might be. But that will not be the case if some of them or all of them are unreal. And the thought that I probably didn’t biologically actually give birth to them is beyond unsettling. I know I’m real. I have never fit in the box and could see through the bullshit with ease when most couldn’t, etc, etc. I even wrote a poem once titled “I Exist!” not understanding why I wrote this back then but now I do. I am deeply disturbed by this information simply because I’m a mom. And although I know I’ve been playing the role of being a mom, I never thought of it in the literal sense. I’m really having a hard time with this one.

Last edited by Paganini (2023-07-03 00:11:21)

In La'kech

#18 2023-07-03 06:08:06

mitkobs

Source is that powerful - we generate the world that we detect with our senses and in the same time because of the slow 3D frequencies we cannot realize our responsibility of generating the world. For Source POV I assume this is so easy, simple and direct, with one thought you have a world with everything in it and functioning in all levels harmoniously. But from our POV it seems so complicated and hard to the point of thinking it is impossible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-03 06:10:09)

#19 2023-07-03 23:26:40

Paganini

Brahman wrote:
Paganini wrote:

That video was a great find @Hanzo and it helped me finally understand what is meant by fake/unreal people. But it also made me very very sad. I have given birth and love my children and always found comfort in thinking that when I and they die that I will see them again in the afterlife whatever that might be. But that will not be the case if some of them or all of them are unreal. And the thought that I probably didn’t biologically actually give birth to them is beyond unsettling. I know I’m real. I have never fit in the box and could see through the bullshit with ease when most couldn’t, etc, etc. I even wrote a poem once titled “I Exist!” not understanding why I wrote this back then but now I do. I am deeply disturbed by this information simply because I’m a mom. And although I know I’ve been playing the role of being a mom, I never thought of it in the literal sense. I’m really having a hard time with this one.

transcript

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/not-r … -taygeta-7

@Brahman I’m not sure I understand why you shared the transcript link? I think maybe it has to do with what is said toward the end that unreal people can become real people? Would you mind explaining? Thank you.

In La'kech

#20 2023-07-04 19:01:45

Oak

Before I found all this Taygetan and Swaruunian information, I was getting to know someone in my life. I was compelled to tell them "I can see your soul". I had no idea what compelled me to say that to this particular person, but it makes much more sense based on this.

In contrast, I have someone important in my life that has said "it's possible", exactly as described in that transcript, when sharing information with them. It's very difficult to get creative thoughts and creative energy from that person.

Paganini wrote:

It explains much, but I agree with you Paganini, this is a difficult topic.

#21 2023-07-04 20:56:04

Yankee

Oak wrote:

Before I found all this Taygetan and Swaruunian information, I was getting to know someone in my life. I was compelled to tell them "I can see your soul". I had no idea what compelled me to say that to this particular person, but it makes much more sense based on this.

In contrast, I have someone important in my life that has said "it's possible", exactly as described in that transcript, when sharing information with them. It's very difficult to get creative thoughts and creative energy from that person.

I get infuriated by those people. I just heard that rebuttal the other day that a concept came from a movie, as if a movie creates all ideas and real life doesn't also inspire art (duh). Also those people always say the most obvious and common thing, as if it needs to be said, and just like they are chatgpt gathering the standard consensus and proclaiming it.

As far as the total population, I have heard of at least one other person who has traveled the world, visited the bigger cities in the regions, and got the opinion that there aren't that many people in the world, an order of magnitude off. Leaders inflate numbers for everything else to fit agendas. Makes sense to me.

Board footer