You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-20 19:52:13

StarDeity
Banned

Do ETs speak to their Starseeds while they sleep?

Like the title says...

I'd like to know if they do this, If they engage in telepathic conversations with the Starseed when he/she is asleep.
If they also might use technology to achieve this...

OR...

If astral entities do this too...

I need to know about this from the Swas...

Thank you.

#2 2023-05-21 01:10:59

Gabriel

Re: Do ETs speak to their Starseeds while they sleep?

StarDeity wrote:

Like the title says...

I'd like to know if they do this, If they engage in telepathic conversations with the Starseed when he/she is asleep.

OR...

Thank you.

Interesting. I've been told by kin to "get out of there". I figured at some point, the Lyrans of Vega want me off planet.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#3 2023-05-21 01:50:41

They talk most when you are asleep.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2023-05-21 03:23:54

Lyran

They once spoke to me - lmao - “Cut that out!” 10 years ago, earlier on the same night I woke up.
I was ready to explode with energy I was forcing into myself big_smile I think I was rebuked for ‘jumping-the-gun’ big_smile

#5 2023-05-21 04:09:58

StarDeity
Banned

I think they know that when someone is asleep or in vigil state, a Starseed is more receptive.

I've heard them whispering to me, also talking normal..

#6 2023-05-21 13:14:55

StarDeity wrote:

I think they know that when someone is asleep or in vigil state, a Starseed is more receptive.

I also occasionally ”hear” whispering in my mind which is similar to a Native American language unknown to me. Can’t say for sure if it’s actual communication or something that raises from my memories. One time I “heard” a loud telepathic phrase in English from a crew above which was accompanied by a ufo fly-by. I wasn’t expecting that at all, because I don’t see myself telepathic. However I had requested them to visit so it was a nice surprise and confirmed a piece of information to me as well.

I can’t say I know exactly how this works, if it’s telepathy or some sort of technology, or both. But you could say that they have means to communicate with starseeds if the current state of an individual is as required or if this type of encounter is in accordance with the contact protocol you’ve set for yourself. I guess that the same goes with locating and monitoring starseeds. In my case, for example, it has been frequently recurring .

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2023-05-21 13:15:51)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#7 2023-05-21 19:48:17

Kyrielle

I have dreams about ETs, and usually they become completely lucid. Usually because there's a "lights in the sky" phenomena that makes me lucid in the dream (this is an agreed upon signal that my higher self trained me to understand last year).

So, yes, they do. We talk a lot. I don't always remember, but sometimes I do. Sometimes, it's completely mundane the experiences. One time, I woke up in the middle of the night and became aware of a meeting we were having in a conference room. I could actually hear everyone's voices in my physical ears. That was nice. Sometimes I saw people's faces and postures, but it was fuzzy.

I felt like the child in the corner with a coloring book, but that's just because my higher self was the one driving the bus and not this version of myself.

#8 2023-05-21 20:42:45

StarDeity
Banned

it's amazing and exiting still, isn't it?
I have similar experiences too.
But i wake up and am left wondering if it was an abduction or a memory from my future self, alt self, or Higher Self, etc...
The ones I'm mostly sure about are the ones where they try medical stuff on me... Like they are abductions and I can touch and feel them and all... whew

#9 2023-05-21 20:44:06

StarDeity
Banned

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I also occasionally ”hear” whispering in my mind which is similar to a Native American language unknown to me. Can’t say for sure if it’s actual communication or something that raises from my memories. One time I “heard” a loud telepathic phrase in English from a crew above which was accompanied by a ufo fly-by. I wasn’t expecting that at all, because I don’t see myself telepathic. However I had requested them to visit so it was a nice surprise and confirmed a piece of information to me as well.

I can’t say I know exactly how this works, if it’s telepathy or some sort of technology, or both. But you could say that they have means to communicate with starseeds if the current state of an individual is as required or if this type of encounter is in accordance with the contact protocol you’ve set for yourself. I guess that the same goes with locating and monitoring starseeds. In my case, for example, it has been frequently recurring .

Contacr for sure.

I'm sure we are channelling while we are asleep..

#10 2023-05-21 21:12:14

Kyrielle wrote:

One time, I woke up in the middle of the night and became aware of a meeting we were having in a conference room. I could actually hear everyone's voices in my physical ears. That was nice.

I remember one time being onboard in a small meeting room with dim warm lighting, kinda star-treky, myself and three others whom I don’t recognize in waking life. Discussing about my ‘mission’. I also have memories of being in a bigger auditorium with many others listening (and disagreeing with) to a lecture on federation policies. A few times there has even been parties among starseeds, and there were some familiar faces. If I’m not mistaken, one party was thrown after signing a petition or agreement of sorts. Just some of the stuff that has come to surface…

It gets a bit blurry because of the irregularities in time passing and how it seems off when you’re awake, like how could all those people be there together at the same time when we live in different time zones, and I woke up immediately after the experience. There’s not a reference point so you can’t tell if it all happened tonight, 50 years ago, or in the future. It makes you think that time really is an illusion. Your identity also gets bent. You know it’s you, but is it your human self or your higher self, or do they melt together. You think the way you think there as well , but you can also externalize yourself; you feel slightly irritated on something while you know you’d be totally pissed off if you heard that down earth, like the fed bs.

It’s great that many of us are getting more of these memory flashbacks. The veil is getting thinner for us.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2023-05-21 21:38:31)

#11 2023-06-27 20:40:48

I don't recall my dreams. I have Aphantasia. A blind minds eye. I had always thought the minds eye was a euphemism. A few months ago about 18 months into meditating daily I finally figured it out. I see nothing but darkness. It's incredibly cold & lonely and makes me feel so disconnected from all that is. What makes it worse is that I can't seem to obtain any answers about what it means for me spiritually.

I have noticed a correlation between Aphantasia and Rh negative blood. It's is written that approximately 2% of the population is rh negative and it is written that approximately 2% of the population struggles with Aphantasia. I can't seem to find answers for what either means in a spiritual context. I was told by a channel that I had the gift of visions in a previous life. They further stated that I tried to help the people in my visions to my own detriment which would fit. I don't care why I have it I just want to be rid of it. Answers to why I have it would be nice. I never hear anything or experience anything except synchronicities and numbers.

It's definitely not for lack of trying that's for sure. I would love to know what happens when I sleep. It seems as though something has gone to great lengths to be sure I have no recollection because intention seems to have no value for me in this regard. Very frustrating. Thank you for sharing.

#12 2023-06-28 03:21:44

Alec

Hello Samantha,

Welcome to the Forum!

Your genetic makeup does contain psychic abilities within you. However, you chose not to remember your dreams and have visions in this lifetime because they were overwhelming and impacting your life.

Although you have the option to re-activate your dormant memory, you specifically requested not to do so. But, there's no need to worry. Your other abilities will naturally unfold in due time.

#13 2023-06-29 16:10:59

Thank you so much for your response. Is there a way that I can re-reactivate? I'm so far through life that I feel there should be a reassessment point. Lol. The frustration I am dealing with as a result of not knowing and not remembering has to count for something.
I feel that I could be of so much more value... Is there a way or do I have to wait for nature to take it course? I truly appreciate your candid response. I have been searching for any response for so long that it feels good to even be acknowledged, so thank you for that.

#14 2023-06-29 19:25:04

Alec

You're very welcome! I hope this could help a little.

You have to patiently await nature to follow its course, as things unfold as they were intended to be.
But I do understand your frustration.

#15 2023-07-02 14:32:39

It's close anyways. I can feel it. Does anyone know if it's true that we are not on our last incarnation if we have children? I just watched something that says this and it's strange for me because I feel that this is my last incarnation to my core and spent my entire life having no desire to have kids. I got pregnant at 35 and again at 39 and my kids saved my life for sure. Wondering if anyone else has heard this?

#16 2023-07-05 12:31:16

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Like the title says...

OR...

Thank you.

yes
it's not black and white, but the option is there yes

#17 2023-07-05 13:20:32

StarDeity
Banned

They do it ik.

dreams are not just dreams...

#18 2023-07-07 06:46:16

In the light of Tina’s info about craft capabilities in the latest Gosia’s video, it could have be the case that the ship’s artificial telepathy was used in the case mentioned above. Thinking back, no crew member names were shared but only the ship’s name was mentioned in a brief sentence during a fly-by. Not Toleka, but another ship known here. The “voice “, if you can call telepathic voice a voice, seemed kind of generic, so yes maybe the ship AI telepathy. This happened to me only once, totally unexpectedly, so I wouldn’t anticipate this sort of thing happening on a regular basis.

StarDeity wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

One time I “heard” a loud telepathic phrase in English from a crew above which was accompanied by a ufo fly-by. I wasn’t expecting that at all, because I don’t see myself telepathic. However I had requested them to visit so it was a nice surprise and confirmed a piece of information to me as well.

Contacr for sure.

I'm sure we are channelling while we are asleep..

Board footer