You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-05 22:46:28

NaissanceE0

Asia report

Have you heard about the release of contaminated water in Japan? I guess Swaru would say this is false information, but does it also mean that the vaccine side effect carcinogenic agenda is about to spread along with this information

#2 2023-07-05 22:48:18

NaissanceE0

Re: Asia report

I remember many years ago, they studied the new coronavirus vaccine and finally concluded that it caused cancer, but it seems that there has been no huge outbreak, maybe it is just waiting for the agenda time? Be about to start

#3 2023-07-06 21:01:45

Horton HaW

NaissanceE0 wrote:

Have you heard about the release of contaminated water in Japan? I guess Swaru would say this is false information, but does it also mean that the vaccine side effect carcinogenic agenda is about to spread along with this information

Not sure why it would be false. Clearly they have been using radiation in the environment.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-07-06 23:08:00

NaissanceE0

Horton HaW wrote:
NaissanceE0 wrote:

Not sure why it would be false. Clearly they have been using radiation in the environment.

Isn't radiation a sensitive bottom line for the Galactic Federation? Oh, I suddenly remembered what Team Swaru mentioned, that the bottom line of the Alliance is self-righteous double standards, like they connived at the Deep State invasion of Venus during the Vietnam War, sorry, the people who live on this planet have no empathy with them

#5 2023-07-07 05:49:41

mitkobs

What is up with building huge empty cities in China? They do not know that without people the buildings are turning into potential energy, self destructing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-07 05:50:39)

#6 2023-07-07 10:16:26

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

What is up with building huge empty cities in China? They do not know that without people the buildings are turning into potential energy, self destructing.

Are you saying that young Chinese don't buy houses and don't get married? Yes, this is an act of revolt by Chinese youth, but in my opinion, it is also the result of the feminist information war that the Satanists in the USA have been waging against the Chinese Internet for a long time, and the pressure of US debt to trigger a real estate bubble

#7 2023-07-07 10:22:08

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

many Chinese young people are fed up with their parents' servile education model, I don't like this fuck ultra-conservative country, where young people are always blamed for taking on too many things that they don't have to

#8 2023-07-07 15:07:52

mitkobs

How you can buy if you do not have the money for it. Work your whole life for an apartment? Of course young people will buy but like it is everywhere around the world including US is too expensive. China gov. is building cities with no intent to populate them with regular Chinese youth, they have other agendas obviously.

#9 2023-07-07 17:00:36

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

I read and saw videos about this. They are not even finished inside. It is where vast amounts of money from regular Chinese citizens invested their savings. Real estate being the one of the few places they could store their assets.

Not sure how this will work out in the end. It does not look good for the long run.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-07-07 17:38:14

mitkobs

Also I saw some videos from such cities. They are remote located, distances from other cities are considerable. In one city there were only houses and every house is the same like the others, same design, houses with little yards. Looked like luxury level. The city is somewhere in the nord in a desert like environment and there is nothing really interesting to see around or in the city itself, only houses and alleys with some trees. Other empty city type is only with building blocks like high-rise buildings 20 stores or higher. And that's it, only such empty buildings and lot of them and wide streets with no traffic at all.

Board footer