You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-01 01:39:18

NaissanceE0

the Chinese question to the tagytians

nice to see you gosia!i am a Chinese!I desire invite you and swaruu team start to introduce East Asia Agenda,Culture,history and so on。I know Chinese is a deep world。I need
your help。

#2 2023-07-01 01:48:26

NaissanceE0

Re: the Chinese question to the tagytians

I tell everyguys what happened in China。expensive house price,Crazy Chinese girls hate Chinese  boys,social Darwin mode(right and
money is the first importance),students haven't chance to choice their hobby and so on。we need build a rational both kind world,no other ways。

#3 2023-07-01 01:51:57

NaissanceE0

I think maybe I am the first Asian to find the form。I am proud of myself!what do you think?Mr Jupiter?

#4 2023-07-01 01:59:36

NaissanceE0

many fake ET news also crash the China Internet,but all ET news described evil sect or Cult in China

#5 2023-07-01 02:02:01

NaissanceE0

I live in shanghai。It is the second biggest city in
China。

#6 2023-07-01 02:08:22

NaissanceE0

i wait your answer!although my English is not very fluent。oh,here also Japanese or koreans?what do you think my opinion,MrJupiter

#7 2023-07-01 02:11:54

NaissanceE0

My username is from a France PC Game--NaissanceE。I invite guys to play it。Just download Steam。

#8 2023-07-01 02:15:34

Tecumseh

Welcome to the forum!

You are in for a wild ride here. I don't know of a more multicultural place. It's unique.

Can't think of a more inclusive place. Still looking!

Welcome home!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#9 2023-07-01 05:05:27

NaissanceE0

Tecumseh wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

You are in for a wild ride here. I don't know of a more multicultural place. It's unique.

Can't think of a more inclusive place. Still looking!

Welcome home!

I know something angry,many Chinese arrived USA,they take bribes from CIA or other anti-CN organizes to attack China internet form。this will cause the hostility swell between Chinese and Europeans

#10 2023-07-01 05:24:47

mitkobs

Hello to you. I think China is the forefront for NWO agenda and seems like nothing can stop it to go further. From some aspects of NWO Satanism China though stay protected. At least officially but what is happening in the society street level maybe is otherwise.

#11 2023-07-01 05:41:48

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

Hello to you. I think China is the forefront for NWO agenda and seems like nothing can stop it to go further. From some aspects of NWO Satanism China though stay protected. At least officially but what is happening in the society street level maybe is otherwise.

From my observations, East Asia seems to have had a historical influence from the Naga Draco people, and the Chinese worship dragon culture very much, and the Dragon base may have always been stationed here!

#12 2023-07-01 05:47:18

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe the Naga extraterrestrial group was behind the Vietnam War, the Khmer Rouge massacre in Cambodia, The Naga is a mythical creature widely found in Southeast Asia

#13 2023-07-01 06:10:25

mitkobs

When I think about China the best thing that comes to my mind is Laozi's Tao Te Ching, what a depth of wisdom in these verses. Cannot say much about Draco but sure Asian cultures have some great respect and cults about Dragons and such.

#14 2023-07-01 06:28:51

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

When I think about China the best thing that comes to my mind is Laozi's Tao Te Ching, what a depth of wisdom in these verses. Cannot say much about Draco but sure Asian cultures have some great respect and cults about Dragons and such.

In fact, Tao has material properties because everything in the universe is its carrier. But Tao also has spiritual properties, because it is the product of abstract speculation about the movement of matter. Therefore, Lao Tzu's Tao is both a material entity and a spiritual entity. It's both a finite entity and an infinite entity. The view that the Tao is either defined solely as material or solely as spiritual is in fact a failure to understand the first sentence of the Tao Te Ching: "Tao can also be Tao; Very Dao Ya."

#15 2023-07-01 06:34:53

NaissanceE0

Because of this duality of Tao, the speaker can always cling to one end of the question as to whether it is material or spiritual, the product of Lao Tzu's book, and persist in arguing for ten thousand years, while the study cannot go any further. However, if we really want to understand Laozi, we should not fall into this circular debate of the academic style, but should deeply analyze the mysterious side of Tao, and have a simple side. If we break down the mysterious shell of Lao-tzu's thought and look at it, then all the philosophical principles of Lao-tzu can be summed up in three words: In the beginning was the right word. Its path is "change" and "reverse". The sage knows, changes, and uses the opposite.

#16 2023-07-01 06:51:53

mitkobs

Tao described by Lao Tzu for me means Spirit or Source.

#17 2023-07-01 07:04:50

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

The original intention of the Tao Te Ching is great, but the current Chinese Taoism has long been changed beyond recognition, they have betrayed the Tao, the factions have become fragmented, the wrong theories and heresies are endless, and countless followers have lost their way

#18 2023-07-01 07:07:37

NaissanceE0

mitkobs wrote:

Because of their erroneous traditional beliefs, they have established the terrible six Paths of Rebirth, certain dark entities that have been harming and exploiting the astral bodies of countless Chinese people since ancient times

#19 2023-07-01 07:56:03

mitkobs

Yes same goes with any other belief system that can have strong tendency to awaken people. It is a cabal strategy to dilute ideas with all kind of other close or similar beliefs and to make it hard to recognize what is the truth. Satanism in action. But making it harder is making us better of recognizing, making us more intelligent in inquiring information.

#20 2023-07-01 14:10:39

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Yes same goes with any other belief system that can have strong tendency to awaken people. It is a cabal strategy to dilute ideas with all kind of other close or similar beliefs and to make it hard to recognize what is the truth. Satanism in action. But making it harder is making us better of recognizing, making us more intelligent in inquiring information.

The Cabal has infiltrated and corrupted all the continents all societies cultures and tribes. We are all ONE in this.

China, Russia, Europe and North America (et all) are all blood brothers/sisters in this.

It's a UNIFIED struggle to combat this.

However. Sun Zu said it best. So did Yazhi.

"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

Defeat the Cabal and you become the Cabal

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-01 14:16:59)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#21 2023-07-01 16:38:49

mitkobs

You know who wins ultimately, one who keep his/hers internal peace no matter what is going on around. Fighting, you fight with another version of yourself, no one wins in such fights. It is like punishing your own hand or finger. But if the hand or finger stop to work as a part of the organism there are natural consequences that occur automatically - they die or become potential energy.

#22 2023-07-01 16:52:57

xxayaxx

know a beautiful Chinese actress
FluxBB bbcode test

#23 2023-07-07 18:24:59

Jupiter 9

NaissanceE0 wrote:

I think maybe I am the first Asian to find the form。I am proud of myself!what do you think?Mr Jupiter?

I have seen a few other members that have mentioned they are from China, one of them has the name "From China" and I believe "WXMM" is also from China. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greetings and welcome to the forum. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer