You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-07 19:04:50

StarDeity
Banned

The Moon, Part 2. Internal Structures

Thank you Mari bebs smile

https://youtu.be/OLq3ZQ5klrI

So interesting!  I wonder too what is still functioning inside..

#2 2023-07-07 23:17:33

Lyran

Re: The Moon, Part 2. Internal Structures

The moon’s holographic camouflage is definitely failing. I have many photos of the whole top section cut off - it’s been gone to various degrees for the last 4 nights straight.
IMG-1989.jpg

IMG-1992.png

IMG-1993.png

IMG-1994.png

IMG-1995.png

IMG-2372.png

IMG-2370.png

IMG-2369.png

Boom!

#3 2023-07-08 00:32:43

StarDeity
Banned

Wow Lyran... Maybe it's better seen from Aussie huh..
Thanks for sharing the pics!

#4 2023-07-08 04:56:54

mitkobs

These are just phases of the moon. You've seen moon shadowed in different phases aren't you? Such masterful geniuses that can build wonderous biosphere ships they sure will maintain this one to keep function as what is designated to function.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-08 04:57:57)

#5 2023-07-08 13:44:09

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

These are just phases of the moon. You've seen moon shadowed in different phases aren't you? Such masterful geniuses that can build wonderous biosphere ships they sure will maintain this one to keep function as what is designated to function.

These photos are not phases of the moon. There is no phase in which the top is cut off in a line.

#6 2023-07-08 15:32:23

Rocketmidget

Those are some trippy pics. Cool russ.

#7 2023-07-08 16:19:49

mitkobs

Moon eclipse? Supermoon? Clouds passing in front? Or hologram malfunctioning which is least likely. Those ET's out there are watching for sure this thing to work properly.

#8 2023-07-08 17:37:04

jmarin

Could somebody point me in the direction of the video concerning the Tiamat Wars mentioned in Part 1.  I'm desperately trying to find more information on this topic.  Thanks!

#9 2023-07-08 18:32:20

jmarin wrote:

Could somebody point me in the direction of the video concerning the Tiamat Wars mentioned in Part 1.  I'm desperately trying to find more information on this topic.  Thanks!

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/

type "Tiamat wars" in search bar.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2023-07-08 20:23:45

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

Moon eclipse? Supermoon? Clouds passing in front? Or hologram malfunctioning which is least likely. Those ET's out there are watching for sure this thing to work properly.

The system, being an antiquated technology, experiences occasional glitches. Once it reaches a point of failure, there are limited options for resolution.
The most viable solution would involve replacing the system entirely with a new one, but this course of action is highly improbable due to the requirement of temporarily shutting off the holograms during the replacement process.

This action poses a significant risk, as it compromises its integrity.
Once compromised, attempting to fix or restore the system loses all sense and significance.

The utmost importance lies in maintaining the structure in place, to ensure the balance of SS irregularities.
The day when these glitches escalate to the point of complete failure, it won't be fixed, but by that time Humans will have an advanced mindset.

#11 2023-07-08 20:39:42

mitkobs

There are no glitches in my opinion. This thing is working for 12 500 years non stop. Hologram projectors, how difficult is to replace some number if happens to malfunction. Federation are cruising in their super ships and seeing what is going on and taking measures, this is what they do. They are on shifts and watching their domains. If something cannot happen in one way they have the means to make it in another way. They are building such imposing structures that can harbor life systems on them, mountains, rivers, lakes, not going to be any difficulty to repair or change some malfunction on a derelict ship.

#12 2023-07-08 20:52:59

ro2778

Here’s a Moon glitch: https://youtu.be/_3axPn65MGM

Interesting how they build it around the number 12, must have something to do with fundamental geometry. Such as 144 hulls (12x12), 72 zero point reactors (12x6)

And then just for fun the Moon’s diameter is 2160 miles (12x180) and 180 is 12x15

#13 2023-07-08 21:28:07

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

There are no glitches in my opinion. This thing is working for 12 500 years non stop. Hologram projectors, how difficult is to replace some number if happens to malfunction. Federation are cruising in their super ships and seeing what is going on and taking measures, this is what they do. They are on shifts and watching their domains. If something cannot happen in one way they have the means to make it in another way. They are building such imposing structures that can harbor life systems on them, mountains, rivers, lakes, not going to be any difficulty to repair or change some malfunction on a derelict ship.

I acknowledge and comprehend why your way of thinking holds validity and coherence for you.

#14 2023-07-09 14:45:16

SSSany

mitkobs wrote:

This thing is working for 12 500 years non stop.

Actually, you just invalidated your own logic with this sentence. smile
If something is working 12k years, with the atomic reactors malfunctioning progressively, it's a matter of time when will be energy no more. Hence, shoot down. Hence, no holographic projection any more.

#15 2023-07-09 16:20:16

mitkobs

Wishful thinking I say is to think this way. What will be the repercussions if the moon suddenly disappear from the sky and never to be seen again and how difficult will be to change the power source if the atomic reactors one day stop.

#16 2023-07-09 19:30:16

Tecumseh

Hahaha! I was joking around some weeks ago on another post:

"Imagination is good for you some of my "little birdies" tell me. Let's inject some humorous ideas. Not hopium, not wishful thinking. Just..."plausible". Like a Swaruunian girl scout badge. One for getting permission to use the biggest canvas we can find to display "Art". By commissioning Elon Musk to launch a bunch of little satellites to "project" an image on the Moon. While just paving the way for Unplugging and "maintenance" of the existing equipment. We couldn't call it "an ode to battlestars". Could we?  Things like that....."

I can't wait!!! smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer