You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-03 01:30:51

Horton HaW

Galactic Federation - Why didn´t Taygetans know before?

https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/gala … n%C2%B4t:1

I am so glad Gosia did this video. Everything is connected. Very thought provoking.

Gotta keep questioning. Make some noise. Lol.

Horton Hears A Who - Whoville is saved (interesting the remake was in 2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mur1iXhfJ5E

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-03 01:32:30)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#2 2023-07-03 19:49:13

Horton HaW

Re: Galactic Federation - Why didn´t Taygetans know before?

I agree with educating people of higher densities, as well. Both sides are intertwined, so it makes sense. The karma and martyr concept seems to be distortions of contrast. I think the hardest part of non-attachment here is those that get left behind. This place is quite out of balance to me.

#3 2023-07-06 20:02:26

Horton HaW

It seems the mind control and propaganda here is also linked to the other side. This is why I am curious about how the Federation establishes goals and evaluate. It feels like the idea of contrast has overshadowed supporting a life affirming environment. I do think shadow work is important, but it requires proper support and limits. Trauma is at the roots and it seems this environment is in many ways becoming more unhealthy. Things here are a real mess. Our authoritarian model for everything is nothing more than constant hypnosis.

#4 2023-07-06 20:24:31

Tesladimurbox

As I sincerely believe that only we ourselves can correct our mistakes, by asking myself how repeating what we did before and giving negative results could be useful, I learned that only by changing our attitudes could the results change as well. So I ask you: What results will change while we repeat the same procedures that led to the mistakes before, if we don't accept changing our attitudes?

The problem is not making mistakes. The problem occurs when the author does not correct himself.

#5 2023-07-06 20:39:59

Horton HaW

Tesladimurbox wrote:

As I sincerely believe that only we ourselves can correct our mistakes, by asking myself how repeating what we did before and giving negative results could be useful, I learned that only by changing our attitudes could the results change as well. So I ask you: What results will change while we repeat the same procedures that led to the mistakes before, if we don't accept changing our attitudes?

Agreed. This is why I think the information on emotions is sooo important.
However, I think it needs to change from both here and there. This is why I am curious about goals and criteria.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-06 20:48:29)

#6 2023-07-07 21:25:31

Horton HaW

This is from transcripts below. I find there is a price being paid that the Federation sees to be worth what is received. Another way to view is that one level's values are, in fact, imposing on another. The idea of levels we know is artificial, but this seems to be perpetuated.

They also talk about idealism in the transcript. Edgar Cayce talked about this. So have many I would guess. Ideals CAN be achieved. However, if one is stuck in trauma you will have a very difficult time. I don't see this as necessary. I have studied quite a few systems here and agree that most humans when left alone will cooperate and work things out. Emotions seem very powerful and useful. To me they have their own part yet there really is not good information on them. I find emotions to be very important in creation so a proper structure seems lacking here. One can say emotions are the results of thoughts, even other senses, they are feedback and powerful energy. The self-destructive issues seem to come from this, however. Much love to all those bringing their assistance here.

Nai'Shara: As soon as they enter, they play the game, they gave their "permission", but what is not right is that the game reaches these levels of deception at the cost of emotions. Many of us have already done it, go in there, and that's why we can say that this is not a game

Nai'Shara: Ask people to see that they connect dots, everything is so clear, see how the characters that should be recast in a dungeon are still there. And people should know that they have every right to claim, with words that come from their hearts, because they are the ones who suffer this psychotic game. Yes, there is spiritual growth of monumental magnitudes there, but at the cost of one's life and feelings.

#7 2023-07-09 21:27:24

Horton HaW

I am very curious how the Federation determines what it thinks the majority of people want here. What diagnostics, analysis and discussions occur? They did mention councils. The idea that they feel the need to support such highly questionable ethical practices is interesting. If they view it in this way, but proceed anyway due to other beliefs, all the more intriguing.

Btw. Thanks for the transcripts Gosia and team. Good to read again, especially after watching the videos. One can miss things.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-09 21:29:56)

#8 2023-07-09 22:04:34

Alec

Allow me to address your curiosity to the best of my ability.
It is not the Federation that determines the conditions; rather, they provide individuals the opportunity to go to Earth and experience it in its current state based on their requests.

Undoubtedly, the situation is highly intricate, and ethical considerations come into play.
To provide a concise illustration, I can refer to the TV series Severance on Apple TV+. It serves as a compelling example of the complex dynamics that exist on Earth.
I've chosen this example to offer a simplified representation, as explaining the intricacies comprehensively would require a substantial amount of content.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-09 22:17:27)

#9 2023-07-09 22:22:49

Luckyleaf

Horton HaW wrote:

Emotions seem very powerful and useful. To me they have their own part yet there really is not good information on them. I find emotions to be very important in creation so a proper structure seems lacking here. One can say emotions are the results of thoughts, even other senses, they are feedback and powerful energy. The self-destructive issues seem to come from this, however.

I agree with your posts above, but in trauma you're alone. A proper structure won't exist if there's such emphasis on individualism and where the mental state is said to rule absolute over emotions. That's the reason for the lack of info on emotions, they are excluded as part of "energy" as being a mere reflection of thoughts, so not regarded as powerful but an empty feedback spiritually. Not different from the federation's reasoning.

Horton HaW wrote:

I agree with educating people of higher densities, as well.

I wonder if there are enough beings available for this intangible task. Members here lump all the population as a single uniform entity and so no specific action can be considered for a different group that could benefit from this proper structure.

#10 2023-07-09 23:59:55

Horton HaW

Luckyleaf wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Emotions seem very powerful and useful. To me they have their own part yet there really is not good information on them. I find emotions to be very important in creation so a proper structure seems lacking here. One can say emotions are the results of thoughts, even other senses, they are feedback and powerful energy. The self-destructive issues seem to come from this, however.

I agree with your posts above, but in trauma you're alone. A proper structure won't exist if there's such emphasis on individualism and where the mental state is said to rule absolute over emotions. That's the reason for the lack of info on emotions, they are excluded as part of "energy" as being a mere reflection of thoughts, so not regarded as powerful but an empty feedback spiritually. Not different from the federation's reasoning.

Horton HaW wrote:

I agree with educating people of higher densities, as well.

I wonder if there are enough beings available for this intangible task. Members here lump all the population as a single uniform entity and so no specific action can be considered for a different group that could benefit from this proper structure.

Yes in trauma you are alone, agreed. "House of Mirrors". However, people can be helped. So it sorta seems like shock therapy going on rather than mentoring. It has crowd control components, also. Contrast appears to be being enhanced. A living being of any so-called density, especially, humanoid would still have a huge commonality in what allows it to thrive conceptually. If ultimately they are going to control unification and "clear" it. I am not sure this is the best plan. Though I can see merits and the logic there. However, humans being pulled away from their spirituality ultimately fails with much pain. So then it becomes an extreme test. However, it seems a bit unnatural to me. This is why I am trying to understand the goals and evaluation criteria. It seems they wish to maintain this contrast, so I am skeptical. I also have concerns that certain behaviors are being mis-understood or manipulated.

Emotions, more so than water, are mysterious yet very powerful. I don't see them as separate from logic, but rather having their own logic maybe?

Frequency appears to be underlying physical reality and emotions seem very important in this regard.

Also, I do see this belief in suffering and karma being very prevalent and see them both as distortions. While there is cause and effect, perceptual distortions of this can be problematic.

The Taygetans,  Swaruunians et al ARE educationing on both sides. I don't think it really is intangible.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-10 00:03:43)

#11 2023-07-10 00:09:44

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:

Allow me to address your curiosity to the best of my ability.
It is not the Federation that determines the conditions; rather, they provide individuals the opportunity to go to Earth and experience it in its current state based on their requests.

Undoubtedly, the situation is highly intricate, and ethical considerations come into play.
To provide a concise illustration, I can refer to the TV series Severance on Apple TV+. It serves as a compelling example of the complex dynamics that exist on Earth.
I've chosen this example to offer a simplified representation, as explaining the intricacies comprehensively would require a substantial amount of content.

Thanks I will take a look. There is so much propaganda in most TV I watch rarely. The new Star Trek was so filled with it I couldn't get past 2 episodes. Lol.

However, according to what has been reported they participate and support materially in what happens here. So they are definitely in large control of conditions here.

#12 2023-07-10 04:18:06

Luckyleaf

Horton HaW wrote:

A living being of any so-called density, especially, humanoid would still have a huge commonality in what allows it to thrive conceptually. If ultimately they are going to control unification and "clear" it. I am not sure this is the best plan. Though I can see merits and the logic there. However, humans being pulled away from their spirituality ultimately fails with much pain. So then it becomes an extreme test. However, it seems a bit unnatural to me. This is why I am trying to understand the goals and evaluation criteria. It seems they wish to maintain this contrast, so I am skeptical. I also have concerns that certain behaviors are being mis-understood or manipulated.

Emotions, more so than water, are mysterious yet very powerful. I don't see them as separate from logic, but rather having their own logic maybe?

Frequency appears to be underlying physical reality and emotions seem very important in this regard.

Also, I do see this belief in suffering and karma being very prevalent and see them both as distortions. While there is cause and effect, perceptual distortions of this can be problematic.

The Taygetans,  Swaruunians et al ARE educationing on both sides. I don't think it really is intangible.

I agree it's unnatural now, it's overwhelming to the souls and a change must come or people cannot be helped. I say part of them, not all of the population. A part won't be receptive to mentoring. But it's still believed that concept is higher than what's observed here, as if it's blasphemous or useless to think of an alternative to this extreme situation. So where's help?

It's reported the rules aren't being followed, or they are being corrupted, so are their goals.

I'm not saying emotions are separated from logic, the toxic mental detachment is an escape from them, exactly because of their power. Emotional triggers are logical and can be analyzed.

I still see their effort as tentative. A middle ground must be sought for a solution. Suffering and karma is one point without any consensus so far
(Fanboy argument, argh)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-21 05:58:10)

#13 2023-07-10 06:48:10

mitkobs

I think that some pact is made with the regressives Earth realm to be free non intervention zone from progressive ET's. ET's intervene only to maintain the reality not to get destroyed or swayed in unproductive direction. The ultimate goal for every soul incarnated here is to find in oneself the Source. If you find your true self you cannot be bound to the matrix no matter how difficult life can be. That is the point of living such life. To find and use your Source power to transcend everything that is holding us down in the mud.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-10 06:50:12)

#14 2023-07-10 07:37:59

mitkobs

That is not enough to know what we are in some other life or reality. Have to incorporate Source in the current life and reality as proficiently and virtuously you are able to.

#15 2023-07-10 12:15:40

Luckyleaf

Detachment for the sake of not reincarnating again should come naturally and not out of fear, then it's healthy. Or at least ideally it's what were expected for this humanity. But even if it's justified by the level of harsh conditions, out of fear isn't true detachment. It's seen through the mentality, if it's expression is positive or life denying what's the motive behind the spiritual discipline. Seems the accumulated trauma is one reason that impedes the natural flow out of the wheel. But who addresses it? Spirituality describes individual temptations' drama but not about fragmented souls or the like

#16 2023-07-10 13:42:54

Luckyleaf

I understand that reincarnations serve to acquire and then get rid of the conditionings successfully. This is the practical sign the game was mastered and isn't necessary anymore, this is what 'not desired' means. All experiences are stored, not erased. Isn't there a huge library for this?

If all these lives are of no consequence, then what could be... Why come here? Why see everything as constantly futile? Isn't this bleakness propagated to others as well.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-10 16:33:23)

#17 2023-07-10 15:46:15

mitkobs

We are Source playing a game of being someone and we are perfect as Source in every way possible. The problem are things that we do that are not perfect as being someone and that is having consequences and complications for other points of attention that also play this game of life. It is about oneself doing the right thing always, to find what is the right thing while being here in oblivion. Right thing is perfectly clear while being Source, but here is hard to be seen clearly and we are doing many other things than the right thing.

#18 2023-07-10 17:23:03

Luckyleaf

It's so boring that some want to destroy everything while taking pleasure in it, and others remain in eternal, peaceful nonexistence.

I think you're extending the matrix here to the whole universe. How can boredom settle if the whole can be so much more

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-11 03:05:46)

#19 2023-07-10 18:17:08

Luckyleaf

As everything is within source, it's alright as nothing gets harmed. Let's then enjoy the show in "divine" stillness.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-14 02:38:32)

#20 2023-07-10 20:47:32

Horton HaW

Luckyleaf wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

A living being of any so-called density, especially, humanoid would still have a huge commonality in what allows it to thrive conceptually. If ultimately they are going to control unification and "clear" it. I am not sure this is the best plan. Though I can see merits and the logic there. However, humans being pulled away from their spirituality ultimately fails with much pain. So then it becomes an extreme test. However, it seems a bit unnatural to me. This is why I am trying to understand the goals and evaluation criteria. It seems they wish to maintain this contrast, so I am skeptical. I also have concerns that certain behaviors are being mis-understood or manipulated.

I agree it's unnatural now, it's overwhelming to the souls and a change must come or people cannot be helped. I say part of them, not all of the population. A part won't be receptive to mentoring. But it's still believed that concept is higher than what's observed here, as if it's blasphemous or useless to think of an alternative to this extreme situation. So where's help?

It's reported the rules aren't being followed, or they are being corrupted, so are their goals.

I'm not saying emotions are separated from logic, the toxic mental detachment is an escape from them, exactly because of their power. Emotional triggers are logical and can be analyzed.

I still see their effort as tentative. A middle ground must be sought for a solution. Suffering and karma is one point without any consensus so far

To me they seem to be weighting the game in favor of the negative. This seems imbalanced. I also think it is perpetuating the cycles and suffering. The dominant races here seem to believe in the value. All those traumas and unmade beds as Abraham Hicks would say. I have concerns about all the mentally damaged, as well as others. The numbers are increasing dramatically; this affects all of us. The long drawn out trauma here could be great. There is also the splitting and sifting affect to consider. Similar to what others have said. The New Dawn, I believe, is 2 sided.

Glad so many chimed in. Good discussion.

#21 2023-07-11 02:30:13

Luckyleaf

Horton HaW wrote:

I have concerns about all the mentally damaged, as well as others. The numbers are increasing dramatically; this affects all of us. The long drawn out trauma here could be great. There is also the splitting and sifting affect to consider. Similar to what others have said. The New Dawn, I believe, is 2 sided.

I'm curious if there'll be support for the mental and emotional health because much is talked on medbeds and other space tech and mentoring, but not on healing these issues, as if they don't exist or matter and dependant on 'manifestation' to solve them.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-07-11 02:55:57)

#22 2023-07-11 03:00:05

mitkobs

If there is a will to be healed mentally there is always a way. No one is left behind. Also depends on the level of degradation and if what is left of a person mentally can be reached and guided back.

#23 2023-07-11 03:09:37

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

It seems the mind control and propaganda here is also linked to the other side. This is why I am curious about how the Federation establishes goals and evaluate. It feels like the idea of contrast has overshadowed supporting a life affirming environment. I do think shadow work is important, but it requires proper support and limits. Trauma is at the roots and it seems this environment is in many ways becoming more unhealthy. Things here are a real mess. Our authoritarian model for everything is nothing more than constant hypnosis.

As above so below. As below so above. Swaruunians have always tried to get that thought form across the barriers.

Uninvited political influence from non-lyrian cold non empathic logical beings who did not grow up Karistus/Lyrian calling the shot's. Not such a good idea. So above.

Fix that. We will prosper. Don't, the game goes on.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#24 2023-07-11 20:53:31

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

If there is a will to be healed mentally there is always a way. No one is left behind. Also depends on the level of degradation and if what is left of a person mentally can be reached and guided back.

These kind of things are very concerning. This paper was retracted, just like previous papers on this.
https://thehighwire.com/editorial/del-b … m-tsunami/

#25 2023-07-12 06:19:55

mitkobs

I am talking about the afterlife, reaching to the damaged and degraded may be difficult by the light Forces that are dedicated to help and heal people that are passing to the other side. Also may be hard to reach those who are too proud and stubborn in their ways and with that they continue of spiraling down.

Board footer