You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-14 04:07:38

LongShot

Quantum Mechanics & Time Lines

I was thinking about time lines when i switched channels and started watching a documentary or some kind of explanation on quantum mechanics.

Remembering some of the videos about time line, where; The point of attention of an individual defines the time line we want to follow together with the frequency you are producing*.

So, combining quantum mechanics with the above ideia... (i have no ideia how quantum mechanics - QM work, but assume i make sense)...

Lets say there are multiple time lines occurring at the same time to which you are living...but when you focus on one of them, the others collapses, cease to exist in your reality. Can this mean where your attention (frequency), can jump time lines, realities or parallel universes???

Being that said, can higher densities be different time lines to which the higher frequencies can access the lower ones and communicate, like all who live outside the influence of the lower frequency matrix, with us here (what we have now)?? (Example: IF the federation in the 7th density has a better perspective of the one in the fifth and can communicate between densities, can that be that there are two time lines occurring at the same time, but one being more aware of the other time line only and not more knowledgeable???

This ideia of a higher federation being in cahoots with the fifth density federation and able to say they see more things, doesn't really mean they know past and future outcomes just for being in a higher dimension.

A good example of the above ideia is... For the ultra rich people on earth, they can not comprehend or truly know what the poor needs are. They would probably think that just giving money ou creating housings, food stock be enough...

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#2 2023-07-14 04:48:12

mitkobs

Re: Quantum Mechanics & Time Lines

Those parts that are higher in frequencies include those that are lower, thus they know what the lower parts are experiencing. They can see to what future a timeline is going and with that they can push so to say buttons in some directions and to shape the future how they desire to be. Or better to say their desire is our ultimate desire how things have to go, where to go, how to be, the best, the most satisfactory and the most expanding in the same time.

#3 2023-07-14 15:05:14

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Those parts that are higher in frequencies include those that are lower, thus they know what the lower parts are experiencing. They can see to what future a timeline is going and with that they can push so to say buttons in some directions and to shape the future how they desire to be. Or better to say their desire is our ultimate desire how things have to go, where to go, how to be, the best, the most satisfactory and the most expanding in the same time.

Swaruunians have connected some dots for me on this train of thought. Decades long questions. By just being what/who they are. Sand Clock family. Just contemplating and pondering a life like that. Makes you want to sit up take notice. And pay attention. Especially when what they say takes a while to sink in.

Holographic/Quantum Scalar thinking. Empathic/ Telepathic because that's how they grew up. And they are very good at it smile

From what I have gathered the only things that can be gleaned from traveling timelines is that it is different for everyone. And depends on your own point of view. What is true for one person is not totaly congruent from a different perspective.

Possible futures they have seen. The good the bad and the ugly. 12D chess and then some. I/We can only wrap our mind around portions of this notion. It's organized chaos. How do you "manage" that?!!

How would you "manage" nature itself? Even if you could.....why would you want to? It would be like burning a candle at both ends. Or more like in the shape of a merkaba all tips burning inside of a torrid all burning. Then scaled up and down and all around to infinity.

Does not sound very "manageable" to me!

I don't agree or consent to the way things are operating in this system. Especially on Terra.

But my response can only be to grow my own collective until it is more powerful than the current dominant one. Not fight it. But to integrate it. Absorb it. Only fix what is broken. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Sol13U(university) start treating it like what it is. A living library and we are it's library cards. University Library. Like it was set up to be. Respected and nurtured. Like Nassim H posited. Each spark inside of you containes the information of the whole universe.

I think the current controllers lost their way. Can't shake it. They are ignoring their guides. Or choosing the wrong ones to follow. Or not following any. Or it's just a free for all. Anything goes. Total chaos?

If it turns out to be total chaos. Then we don't need controllers anymore. What are they controlling anyway? And is it any of their business poking into OUR business?

I think not. Take your "prime directive" and shove it up where..........

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#4 2023-07-14 16:08:15

mitkobs

I believe ultimately everything is leading back to unity and Source. Ultimate dominant frequency is the Source. Like a giant magnet not possible to miss or avoid, it is pulling us back to integrity. It is the internal design of things, in everything. More expanded versions of the souls are just guiding processes to this, facilitating so to say.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-14 16:09:36)

Board footer