You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-16 04:05:04

Yukio

Is the Federation full of pedo's?

If top cabal members are pedo's and they hangout and make deals with the 5D federation goons, could it be that some or most federation members are pedo's too? Maybe thats whats keeping this sick shit going on on this planet.

#2 2023-07-16 04:10:15

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Is the Federation full of pedo's?

No. That is regressive reptilian influence...

#3 2023-07-16 10:45:21

TheMorken

Yukio wrote:

If top cabal members are pedo's and they hangout and make deals with the 5D federation goons, could it be that some or most federation members are pedo's too? Maybe thats whats keeping this sick shit going on on this planet.

The Federation deals with those who hold power over Earth, whoever that is. That is like Nixon dealing with Mao, because Mao held power in China.

#4 2023-07-16 10:45:55

Alec

No, they're not.

"make deals with the 5D federation goons"

In the eyes of some species, including certain factions within the Federation, governments are regarded as the primary authority figures.

To illustrate this perspective, imagine visiting a zoo and needing to communicate with someone. Would you approach the zookeeper or attempt to converse with the animals directly? Similarly, if you need to talk to the residents of a home, would you speak to the children playing in the garden or seek out the parents?

While acknowledging that this analogy may not be perfect, it reflects how humans are perceived when they lack a position of "authority."

#5 2023-07-16 11:05:39

mitkobs

Well said Alec. Orders and regulations can be given only to those who have the power to accomplish the orders and in this case the psychos have currently the physical power. The mass of people is stupid enough to let the psychos to rule.

#6 2023-07-16 12:11:23

Yukio

Yazhi said that the Earth cabal members dealing with the Federation are the same as the Federation.

Im bringing this up, because refuting any pedophilia with in the Federation is just presumption. They both sound like theyre fucked up as one another.

My angle to this is, there can be a probe into this. Then, if there is a case. The Federation can be exposed and loose any credibility and authority. Meaning take the stooges out.

#7 2023-07-16 13:23:06

mitkobs

There are levels of the cabal and some level is ET. And some ET are more invested in Earth affairs and they give the orders to lower levels who may be psychos. Those ET cannot be named psychos because they are what they are in their nature. It is like to call a predatory bird psycho because is killing other animals for food. But when they are humans with using human vessel they can be categorized as psychos and criminals because they do not have the excuse of being their former predatory race, they are now humans - Lyrians and are under that chain of development of soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-16 13:23:45)

#8 2023-07-16 20:52:43

Yukio

I heard from a 6th density being from the Deneb star system that there are human cloning operations happening in the moon for sex trafficking clones for the ET market.

Why did the Federation tell The Taygetans that the inner core of the moon is too radioactive to enter?

I think the Taygetans are a bit naive.

Just go en-mass to the moon and check it out. If the Federation gets hostile and tells them to leave, it just shows they are hiding something.

Just barge your way in. What can they do? Sometimes you just got to slit throats.

And a lot of you sound like dorks in this forum. Im out.

Last edited by Yukio (2023-07-16 20:53:53)

#9 2023-07-16 22:48:01

Lyran

Yukio wrote:

I heard from a 6th density being from the Deneb star system that there are human cloning operations happening in the moon for sex trafficking clones for the ET market.

Why did the Federation tell The Taygetans that the inner core of the moon is too radioactive to enter?

Just go en-mass to the moon and check it out. If the Federation gets hostile and tells them to leave, it just shows they are hiding something.

Just barge your way in. What can they do? Sometimes you just got to slit throats.

Bye Yukio - I hope you find all the pedo’s you can handle pal. Have a great incarnation hahahahhaha

#10 2023-07-17 02:27:55

Tecumseh

Lyran wrote:
Yukio wrote:

Bye Yukio - I hope you find all the pedo’s you can handle pal. Have a great incarnation hahahahhaha

People are really waking up to the pedo, human trafficking, slave trade and illicit cloning. And related topics. These topics have been around for....a long time.

New awakeners are going through the stages of grief.

Good grief! smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-07-17 07:29:36

Yukio

Go ..... yourselves. Been awake longer than any of you dorks. All you guys can do is parrot everything the Taygetans say and think you're so spiritual. At the same time think you know someone by their posts. Presumptuous Loosers.

#12 2023-07-17 08:06:29

Non-emotional beings who abide by morally relativistic principles would have a lot in common with pedophiles in that they do not see childlike wonder and innocence as sacred. Whoever needs to suffer for their goals, so be it. That's how they think. Even if they wouldn't be sexually attracted to children, they wouldn't give a fuck about their feelings and wellbeing, so the supposed federation as described by the Taygetan disclosure does have that much in common with pedophiles.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-17 08:10:39)

righteously indignant

#13 2023-07-17 08:23:28

Lyran

Yukio wrote:

Go fuck yourselves. Been awake longer than any of you dorks. All you guys can do is parrot everything the Taygetans say and think you're so spiritual. At the same time think you know someone by their posts. Presumptuous Loosers.

Please ban this pelican

#14 2023-07-17 08:30:31

Lol. Healthy independent thinking. Sub-par presentation, thus the quickness with the ol' pitchfork. I wonder if anyone could offer a legitimate challenge to what I said. I'm basically just that Sesame Street character Oscar the grouch, though. don't mind me. Just popping up from my trash now and then to give my two cents.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-17 08:43:15)

righteously indignant

#15 2023-07-17 08:39:30

Gosia
Administrator

This is a warning. Please be respectful and no curse word. Thank you.

Yukio wrote:

Go fuck yourselves. Been awake longer than any of you dorks. All you guys can do is parrot everything the Taygetans say and think you're so spiritual. At the same time think you know someone by their posts. Presumptuous Loosers.

#16 2023-07-17 08:49:25

Brahman wrote:

If pedophilia only exists in this matrix then no wonder the ETs can't wait to slide into this "spiritual" mess. Lol
Is that why GF want to watch this pervert game of cabal church pedos?

The most dangerous pedophiles tend to not even be focused so much on the sexual aspect, but the power aspect. Many low-level, slightly sociopathic, messed up humans find themselves attracted to children, whether it be for aesthetic or other such reasons, or the supposed ease of trickery and entrapment of someone young and naive. Many even know they are wrong and regret their ways. From what I gather, most of the hardest of the hardcore pedos are focused less on sexuality, and more on dominance. Their biggest pleasure is in crushing the innocence that comes with childhood. They hate what children are and what they represent on a deep level.

That is the goal of many anti-emotional beings. To subjugate, twist, and/or wipe out those pesky childlike ideals that are such a thorn in their side.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-17 08:51:54)

righteously indignant

#17 2023-07-17 09:12:36

Brahman wrote:

So the federation is the same to us in the matrix.

Except: with greater power and awareness comes greater responsibility for one's actions. Sophistry is not the same as sanity. Such beings may have grown in their "logical" computing power, much as machines can do with greater technology, but may not have grown in emotional intelligence, which is central to true spirituality. They may have even grown in "logical computing power" while remaining in a state of emotional intelligence below that of the average human...which many would say is nothing to "write home about".

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-07-17 09:19:33)

righteously indignant

#18 2023-07-17 10:28:26

Lyran

Let’s always remember that in relation to absolute love and togetherness experienced in highest plains, the pain, hurt, violence, degradation and separation experienced by victimhood by a pedophile is the pinnacle of what we are talking about, souls can only experience this in 3D - and yes it is heartbreaking to see in all its depth from this side. We don’t talk about it specifically often no because we always have to consider the egregious side of it - how much is actually happening and how much is matrix beings manifested by collective evil mindset and even by us too who are aware…
But yep souls come here to experience everything, for whatever their reasons.
It’s up to us to integrate the play of madness.
Learn to harness the energies I have. By walking through a darkness and fighting through to win against hopelessness, against impossible odds, I see the sea of energy before and below me. The worlds underbelly is a signpost in the ocean of standing wave paths, as are other places I have planted my flag throughout my voyages. I could turn and surf my way back to any of them with ease if I wanted to, but that’s my past, they signify energy invested for this vision now - hard earned perspective borne of victory - I manifested each time, who I was - not what I wanted. I did not want to be in the states of mind or the situations I repeatedly experienced, but I manifested them because that’s who I was.
The horrors extant out there on Earth are the pinnacle of negative manifestation on Earth, so transcend it for these poor souls experiencing it - so they don’t HAVE to anymore. That’s why you are here

#19 2023-07-17 10:47:05

We aren't going to win as long as we justify the evil. So many "awakened", so many "starseeds"...why are they watchdogs of the matrix? Why are they jail wardens of humanity? Why do they put their energy towards justifying the matrix system as it currently is?

righteously indignant

#20 2023-07-17 13:39:08

Bucegi

Yukio wrote:

maybe yes
wouldn't say "pedo" but maybe there's some pretty shady shit going on in some federation member scenes as implicated by our galacgic friends but i do not know what exactly and they only said something like that federation isn't very integer with their own values whatever so idk
why is it important may i ask you?

#21 2023-07-17 13:41:37

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

This federation is completely lying and I no longer take the prime directive as proof that this is a game for experiences.
There must be opposition. Otherwise everyone will agree with the cabal matrix and will continue to believe that it is just a game for dualistic experiences.

you know what i cannot quite understand is the pretty conflicting statements of "we created hold this shit up for evolutionary soul purposes" and "we cannot take it any longer because it's doing so much damage to souls and it must be stopped" and it's like not only what i've heard from them but most people here also cannot quite bring this together like one time they say it's just illusionary game and other time it's so evil we must act now, however it fits best at the moment

#22 2023-07-17 13:43:12

Bucegi

Crystal Dragon wrote:

We aren't going to win as long as we justify the evil. So many "awakened", so many "starseeds"...why are they watchdogs of the matrix? Why are they jail wardens of humanity? Why do they put their energy towards justifying the matrix system as it currently is?

"it's all a game and a reflection of yourself" oh really no shit then why you bothering
*sarcasm loaded*

#23 2023-07-17 14:21:45

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Brahman wrote:

This federation is completely lying and I no longer take the prime directive as proof that this is a game for experiences.
There must be opposition. Otherwise everyone will agree with the cabal matrix and will continue to believe that it is just a game for dualistic experiences.

you know what i cannot quite understand is the pretty conflicting statements of "we created hold this shit up for evolutionary soul purposes" and "we cannot take it any longer because it's doing so much damage to souls and it must be stopped" and it's like not only what i've heard from them but most people here also cannot quite bring this together like one time they say it's just illusionary game and other time it's so evil we must act now, however it fits best at the moment

Conformists will agree it's a game. I think the cabal control the federation as well. Since they are so close then they are dependent on each other. If they can make up a game then they can make up a false directive. Many again believe as many were lied to and believe for thousands of years the Bible and other false fabrications. How easy it is to lie and with a directive. Which was likely created by the cabal also.

maybe, maybe not
doesn't really matter to me but sure interesting to find out

#24 2023-07-17 15:50:50

mitkobs

You know there is a problem, there could be countless number of problems and deviations with different gravity of seriousness. I can have a position about every one of these problems and deviations when I know about them but if they are not part of my life and I do not have the means and the power to resolve them it is useless to preoccupy myself with such problems. Let's say I know for myself how to resolve a lot of problems about the current society but I do not have the power to do a thing. So it is not my direct concern to resolve them. And with knowing that those who have the power are ruthless and power is their highest ideal and meaning of life I cannot afford to confront such maniacs. Also what is the use of being angry and disgruntled when you cannot stop bad things from happening. Other people are doing these bad things, they are responsible for what they do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-17 15:55:24)

#25 2023-07-17 16:11:03

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

You know there is a problem, there could be countless number of problems and deviations with different gravity of seriousness. I can have a position about every one of these problems and deviations when I know about them but if they are not part of my life and I do not have the means and the power to resolve them it is useless to preoccupy myself with such problems. Let's say I know for myself how to resolve a lot of problems about the current society but I do not have the power to do a thing. So it is not my direct concern to resolve them. And with knowing that those who have the power are ruthless and power is their highest ideal and meaning of life I cannot afford to confront such maniacs. Also what is the use of being angry and disgruntled when you cannot stop bad things from happening. Other people are doing these bad things, they are responsible for what they do.

yes

Board footer