You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-14 17:20:19

Jupiter 9

Deactivating the moon hologram overnight.

David Vigos on CA Free Chat wrote:

I really think this is a strong solution. To deactivate the hologram, and if possible additionally, the frequency suppressors. And then let humans work it out from there. Now we’re at Ground Zero, now the playing field is equalized.

The hybrid star seeds that came here for their “separation from unity” soul lessons will have a little bit of a rude awakening, but that’s a small price to pay for turning the tides against the Regressives and the complicit federation.

And like was already said, we change our purpose and desires for growth all the time, and we can do so, according to circumstances that change here on the planet as well.

Time for some rebel forces to rise up and open everyone’s eyes. The Federation has no standing on this matter because they break their own rules about the prime directive- clearly it applies only when they want it to as has been discussed.

The current leaders of the Federation don’t have the emotional intelligence to lead in matters of the heart.

I like this potential new reality, this potential timeline. One where the matters of the moon, ironically metaphorically compared to influencing the matters of the human heart (in modern astrology), is uncloaked and seen for what it really is. A sham and nothing to do with our emotions and heart. A great emotional deception.

And the world will question everything. Better to give the inhabitants of the earth an equal standing fighting chance, then to be deceived and exterminated like cattle at the whim of the evil  Cabals agenda for world domination. Their power lies only in their ability to deceive. And the moon is the *heart of the deception.

In my opinion deactivating the hologram overnight would be irresponsible and is a bad idea.

If someone turned the hologram off and everyone suddenly sees a giant metallic spaceship tonight, the most likely outcome is that this would lead to a lot of fear and chaos and the qabal would most likely use this to their advantage and use the mainstream media to feed the mainstream population a narrative that suits them. And the fearful and confused and in cognitive dissonance population will turn to their mommy and daddy authorities and "science" for an explanation, and go along with whatever bs the scientist and experts and the government feed them, just like they did with convid.

The qabal can easily turn this into a version of project blue beam, and instead of a false alien invasion we'll have a false alien deception, and they happen to either be a threat so we need a world military alliance and we all need to accept and comply with fascist laws because of the invisible aliens that are coming to enslave us all. Or they happen to be benevolent aliens of love and light that are superior to us and introduce a superior ideology and ET religion.

So if you are planning to deactivate the hologram, the responsible thing to do in my opinion is to first remove the qabal behind the scenes, with a swift and decisive federation covert military operation, with as little collateral damage as possible and as little exposure of the operation to the general public. And then use the mainstream media and all the mainstream institutions to prepare the general population for the gradual disclosure of the existence of the Federation and ETs. There is no need for the disclosure to happen overnight and in a traumatic way. And for this to work the qabal has to be dealt with overnight so they don't have time to react.

And yes if the general population is left on their own, they will recreate the same authoritarian structure and recreate the same qabal egregore nightmares, but they can be guided and educated by example, in sane non toxic conditions, by the Lyrian Federation races, similar to how it was done in Alfrata with the Earth humans that were abducted and sent there. And yes they will start projecting their authority into the ETs and see them as their new mommy and daddy, but they can be guided and educated by example, to get out of victim mentality and guided to grow into adult self-responsible mentality. 

The Federation with their vast resources can pull this off easily, and the Taygetans alone can pull this off if they are given the green light by the Saturn Federation council. But it is obvious that so far the Saturn fed council or whoever inside the Federation is in control on this solar system, is either corrupt and under the influence of the regressive races, or they want to maintain this terrestrial matrix as a place where they create artificial extreme contrast conditions that souls can use for rapid soul expansion at the cost of abusing their 3D selves. And this is where their interests align with the interests of the Earth qabal.

And to have a "game" of extreme dark/light contrast you need the extreme dark side. If the Federation removes the qabal and guides the terrestrial humans to grow out of their victim mentality and learn how to not manifest their darkest nightmares, then this will become another "5D" natural holistic society and the souls that want this artificial sick horror "playground" to continue will loose their only such "playground" that exist in the Galaxy.

I can totally understand the logic behind maintaining the artificial Earth society as it is, and it does makes sense, but I want my "3D self" and the rest of our "3D selves" on Earth, to live in the same conditions as the Taygetans and other holistic societies. 

So I personally know what I want and I am 100% in the group of souls that wants this artificial sick horror society to end. And I understand the group of souls that wants this to this to continue as it is, and the way I see it we can both get our way and both can happen and is happening at two separate timelines. In one timeline the terrestrial matrix is removed and in another timeline it continues, so this is a matter of everyone individually aligning with their preferred timeline and maintaining that alignment with their words, thoughts and actions. And this way both groups get what they want and we all live happily ever after the end. Right? Right. lol

Now if it was only as easy to live this as it is to preach this... lol

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-14 17:33:58

mitkobs

Re: Deactivating the moon hologram overnight.

I think if he hologram projectors are turned off the giant spaceship will not be seen at all at night or its real surface. Only if you have decent optics and know where to point them. Also without that light in the night's sky biology will get confused again like after the Tiamat disappearance.

#3 2023-07-14 17:42:26

Alec

I agree, Jupiter. The 3D Earth is meant to remain unchanged, preserving its current state. But there has been some examples of 4D activity increasing.

Nevertheless, there are malevolent occurrences transpiring on Earth that were not originally intended as part of the "game." This has generated controversy that extends beyond the planet's boundaries.

While the existence of such events was expected, they were not meant to manifest in the manner they do today. There have been numerous instances where boundaries have been crossed, surpassing acceptable limits.

As you rightly pointed out, abruptly switching off the hologram is an incredibly risky proposition. It simply cannot be done.
However, there is a possibility that the reactors might fail naturally, albeit unexpectedly. Even a mere one-second interruption in the hologram could result in widespread chaos. Numerous individuals, including enthusiasts with telescopes, would undoubtedly observe and document this event. While NASA may have a prepared explanation ready to be disseminated, the very occurrence would inevitably alter perceptions and generate significant consequences.

The question remains unanswered: Why does the technology appear to be more closely aligned with humanity rather than ET origins?
No answer.

#4 2023-07-16 19:48:09

Paganini

I am of the camp that is sick and tired of the pain and suffering going on for millennia and I want it to end.  But "shutting off" the moon doesn't seem like the solution to me.  The Earth still requires that light shine during the night for biological purposes in nature and all of life now that we no longer have Tiamat, therefore, if the moon is shut off where will the light come from?  Since the moon is emitting low frequency vibrations, why not transform it into a high frequency vibration machine and leave it looking as it does?  Wouldn't this be a better way to wake up others, keep things stabilized on Earth, until we can figure out a safe way to remove the "moon" and return Earth to a circular orbit rather than elliptical?  How do we do this?  I don't know, at least not yet, but I'm betting someone can and will figure it out.  @Ivy_of_Erra on this forum posted a very interesting hypothesis on the Trojan Moon horse as she calls it, which could explain why things are as they are with the moon.  She says, "I think the presence of the Moon ship is what caused Tiamat to be destabilized and not the weapons used in the battle." and then explains her train of thought.  I encourage you to read her post if you haven't already.  What I'm trying to say is, yes, many of us are pissed off and have had it with this bullshit game, but if we hastily make a move out of  frustration, we've wasted thousands of years of seeming bullshit that, if we play our cards right, would greatly benefit humanity/life here, beyond here, and in the spiritual/astral realms.  I can feel that we are on the cusp of something extraordinarily HUGE and wonderful, while at the same time we can muck it all up if we are not careful.  Mari Swaruu is doing great investigative work with her team in spite of how much data she is lacking and can't get her hands on.  The GF has the data and won't share it, like the Vatican has the data and hides it from humanity.  But the pieces of the puzzle are coming together because we are each playing our part.

In one of Gosia's videos in 2019, she was interviewing I think Swaruu (9) who said that in 10 years the Earth would be unrecognizable in a positive way.  Folks, that would be in the vicinity of 2029!  Her words I always remember and it gives me encouragement when I think back to this interview and I'm having a particularly bad day.  In the meantime we can create our own high frequency bubble as Mari Swaruu suggests or at least come back to working on it when we veer from it due to our frustrations.  Keep your lights shining, as starseeds should! And who knows, maybe we are all the light that the Earth needs. :-)

Last edited by Paganini (2023-07-16 19:49:23)

In La'kech

#5 2023-07-17 04:46:52

mitkobs

Do not make any sense before the war and destruction of Tiamat this spaceship to emit low frequencies. There were people living on it, biosphere full with life.

If your kind is been slaughtered in millions, your fleet totally destroyed, a wonderful giant planet blown up, then you regroup and take action against the enemy and make sure this never to happen again.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-17 04:52:44)

#6 2023-07-17 05:34:00

Lyran

The moon ceases to have much energy over me - I See PAST It.

#7 2023-07-17 13:48:19

Bucegi

i found it quite interesting because i initially thought you were talking about deactivating all moon holographic generated matrix elements and was wondering HOW MUCH would vanish over night because idk how much of this planet and stuff/life on it is organically created so to say. but then i saw you just meant the moon holographic overlay itself and well yea would be nice, for like 12 minutes, before probably some kind of chaos breaks out and both shady and "positive" factions do their thing to get it under control but what do i know

Board footer