TY Alec smile)

Za'El understands some of us so well...
Sigh..

Gracias Za'El for your inspirational point of view smile

#3 2023-07-17 20:07:34

Horton HaW

Re: For those not happy with the Earth experience

That was great. Got all misty. Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2023-07-17 23:54:42

Lyran

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Yes, it was a very good video, short yet to the point smile

For me personally, I feel very challenged by my Earth experience; and the degree of challenge is often too much hmm

Oh well, I signed up for it and maybe when I go back to Taygeta I'll reap the rewards or at least understand better why I came here haha

Ivy you are so beautiful, I am sorry it’s difficult for you here. We add so much perspective to your overall consciousness by this one experience. I know I am taking a new and valuable appreciation and understanding of Art, dance, music, love, family and many other aspects of life that we may look beyond and perhaps cannot see so clearly in “5D” as in can’t see the forest through the trees, if you know what I mean?
Especially I see this in my Graffiti art, I delight to think what I will be able to do when I apply my ideas using advanced painting technologies after this incarnation ends and just can’t stop smiling. Interstellar Graffiti in 5D colours!!! Just for fun big_smile
I’m sure I have missed the most important points but that’s where I am at - the misery I experienced here was before I realised everything. If you are unhappy and often finding life unpleasant, make changes, you deserve to live your dreams and nothing is stopping you except your own ideas.
Much Love Ivy smile❤️

#5 2023-07-18 07:49:33

Lyran

IMG-2694.jpg big_smile

#6 2023-07-18 11:46:53

Lyran

If I was there, I’d wrap you in the warmest hug Ivy ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-18 11:48:59)

Board footer