You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-17 18:15:46

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Beware of Replicated Food.

#2 2023-07-17 21:16:17

Re: MariSwa: Beware of Replicated Food.

I`m kind of a nutritionist myself and lately it seems that only local food which tastes and looks decent is safe.

You can train your kinesiology superpower to feel replicated food, though.

E 621 or monosodium glutamate is one of tools to reduce hormone balance in population along with some soy products.

I think that anything local grown is to be supported. We still have traditional markets in Latvia where you can buy directly from farmers.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-07-17 22:55:26

Lyran

Thanks Mari! I have been telling people about the rice since I found this myself about a year ago. We have found rice which melts and smells like none other than plastic. It’s quite easy to spot. Many rice companies cut their produce, some rice mixes with plastic.
I was shocked to hear jars of marmalade are being replicated! Lol lucky none of us eat bread anymore smile
I have been eating meat, cheese and eggs, with meat on the side but even finding a decent butcher has been a mission. It seems all there is mostly is halal meat and stinking places where you can buy a bullock tongue and that’s about it. At the supermarket I see people looking weak and thin with trolleys full of processed food- like they eat cardboard, skin all wan and eyes dull. It’s like people don’t have strength - nothing in them. It’s all superficial weight in fat and water and they eminate low energy because of it.
Thank you Mari! I will be extra careful about MSG when eating out but it’s getting hard when they inject our cows with who know what exactly…
❤️

#4 2023-07-18 01:45:33

Tecumseh

Mari! I thought I already knew what you were going to say.

But, as usual you surprised me!

I thought replicated food was not allowed on Earth. That it was against the Prime Directive to use technology, induce technology that was not available to the "general public".

Well now. I'm adding this to the list!

My list is already longer than a George Carlin scroll of swear words.

Thank you.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-07-18 06:12:01

mitkobs

Cutting to possible minimum processed food and cooking myself from basic ingredients. But even these basic ingredients can be tampered because some are produced with genetically changed seeds. There is no real food control in my country and going to a supermarket for food is like going to enchanted forest at night where dangers and traps are set to capture and incapacitate the stupid and imprudent.

#6 2023-07-18 12:51:00

mitkobs

Is not replicator machine for the meat but something like a med pod that grows it like will grow an arm of someone who lost an arm. And from that the quality is same like a real meat even better because no animal is killed to impress low frequencies of horror and pain on the water crystals of its flesh.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-18 12:52:06)

#7 2023-07-18 13:38:17

Alec

It is believed that Urmahs do not consume replicated meat; instead, they rely on synthetic meat that they create through a nutrient profiling technique extracted from specific biological cells, typically sourced from plants planted for the purpose.

As major synthetic meat exporters, the Urmahs distribute their product to various civilizations, including the Toléka crew.
Other species are also able to produce their own synthetic meat, but it's more common to Urmahs and Dracos.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-18 13:42:30)

#8 2023-07-18 20:04:33

Ariya

This was an eye opening video from Mari!

I’ve been growing some of my own food for a few years now. I live in a big city without a garden so I simply started growing medicinal herbs and salad leaves on my window sill.

Later, I was inspired by Swaruu de Jedi’s message to starseeds  to create a “5D” bubble for ourselves (while the plandemic went on in the background.) So, I found a small area to garden for wildlife, and also grow fruit and vegetables - it is the most rewarding and enjoyable thing to do. I love being outside in nature.

I grow everything organically and try hard to create an symbiotic environment for animals, insects and plants while providing some food and herbal medicines for my family and friends. It is hard work but I recommend trying it no matter how small a space you have.

And if Iror is still on the Toleka, it would be great to hear any words of wisdom or advice that he has (or anyone else on the forum) for growing food in small spaces…!

#9 2023-07-18 20:21:28

Tecumseh

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

After listening to Mari's video on the dangers of replicated food, I'm wondering just how are positive carnivore races able to consume replicated meats? If I recall correctly, it was also mentioned that Sophia herself consumes quite a bit of meat and that it is replicated because it was never part of a living animal. Yet if the nutrients i.e vitamins, amino acids etc, in replicated food 'are printed inverted and therefore rendered useless to the body consuming them'; what does this do for Sophia's body and the bodies of races like the Urmah? I can only imagine it would be just as bad as to the human body. Or Mari has yet to clarify if there are exceptions to the biology of stellars.

EDIT: I'm rephrasing my question since we are using synthetic to imply not real, even though an adma not entering a body or connecting to parts of one, does not mean that the biological composition of the parts are fake. But that the meat is still real, yet their scientists have found a way to grow parts while simultaneously modulating their frequency to prevent an adma from connecting with them in anticipation of a full body later on. As it was mentioned that an adma (at least for a human blueprint) makes the initial connection to the crucial parts of the body (heart, brain, nerves) as early as 2 to 3 weeks of gestation and that early on there is not an entire body formed yet. So if its the same with the blueprint of other biology, (chicken, goat, etc) then frequency modulation would have to be used to make those parts incompatible with an adma and remain empty containers. As its one thing to grow parts and another to keep them from attracting a point of attention to animate them. But this is just a guess, thank you @Alec and @mitkobs for responding, it helped me in these thoughs smile

Yes!

What bothers me the most is when I look at it from a holistic approach. As I tend to do more and more these days.

Replicated food has no (very little) nutritional value. And in fact is quite toxic.

It is not in tune with our natural biological process. The opposite in fact.

Then there is the "reason" behind the agenda to do this.

And the "reason" behind the effort or lack of effort to stop this.

And the realization that those who would stop this are hamstrung and prevented from taking action against it.

I see dysfunction all around. With no clear plans, or any functional plan to mitigate or change it.

I'm flabbergasted. It blows my mind.

Who are these people!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-07-18 22:11:11

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

After listening to Mari's video on the dangers of replicated food, I'm wondering just how are positive carnivore races able to consume replicated meats? If I recall correctly, it was also mentioned that Sophia herself consumes quite a bit of meat and that it is replicated because it was never part of a living animal. Yet if the nutrients i.e vitamins, amino acids etc, in replicated food 'are printed inverted and therefore rendered useless to the body consuming them'; what does this do for Sophia's body and the bodies of races like the Urmah? I can only imagine it would be just as bad as to the human body. Or Mari has yet to clarify if there are exceptions to the biology of stellars.

EDIT: I'm rephrasing my question since we are using synthetic to imply not real, even though an adma not entering a body or connecting to parts of one, does not mean that the biological composition of the parts are fake. But that the meat is still real, yet their scientists have found a way to grow parts while simultaneously modulating their frequency to prevent an adma from connecting with them in anticipation of a full body later on. As it was mentioned that an adma (at least for a human blueprint) makes the initial connection to the crucial parts of the body (heart, brain, nerves) as early as 2 to 3 weeks of gestation and that early on there is not an entire body formed yet. So if its the same with the blueprint of other biology, (chicken, goat, etc) then frequency modulation would have to be used to make those parts incompatible with an adma and remain empty containers. As its one thing to grow parts and another to keep them from attracting a point of attention to animate them. But this is just a guess, thank you @Alec and @mitkobs for responding, it helped me in these thoughs smile

Yes!

What bothers me the most is when I look at it from a holistic approach. As I tend to do more and more these days.

Replicated food has no (very little) nutritional value. And in fact is quite toxic.

It is not in tune with our natural biological process. The opposite in fact.

Then there is the "reason" behind the agenda to do this.

And the "reason" behind the effort or lack of effort to stop this.

And the realization that those who would stop this are hamstrung and prevented from taking action against it.

I see dysfunction all around. With no clear plans, or any functional plan to mitigate or change it.

I'm flabbergasted. It blows my mind.

Who are these people!

Yeah. Really just some kind of hellish clown-like mentality. Think how many places restrict growing food even if you "own" the land.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#11 2023-07-18 23:43:10

Paganini

Another great video by Mari.  Makes me want to become a breatharian, although that would by far be the most difficult thing I could possibly do.  So much wonderful symbolism behind food for me…family, holidays, social gatherings, etc.

In La'kech

#12 2023-07-19 01:28:38

StarDeity
Banned

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

They grow cells in a lab to make that "synthetic meat" is what I understood...

#13 2023-07-19 04:30:52

mitkobs

If a being kills another being for any kind of reasons including food without the consent of the victim it is always low frequencies result for the perpetrator. Predator/carnivore are feeding with low frequencies and this is why they are so hostile, angry, furious, defensive, non friendly, rough, scary and so on. Feeding with meat that do not have this lower frequency effect like the lab grown meat is making these races more docile, friendly, approachable, considerate and even loving if they have emotions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-07-19 04:31:47)

#14 2023-07-19 04:41:23

mitkobs

Another thing if you want to be grow your own food in a garden is a challenge because all the flora and fauna works against your intentions. The plants are attacked so much by insects, other plants and diseases that without spraying with protective chemicals you will be extremely lucky to produce anything in the end. Everything is so out of balance and hostile to each other, everything is trying to get what they can in all costs. Weeds are chocking your plants, diseases are shriveling and decomposing their leaves, insects are eating them and parasitizing on them.

Board footer