You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-25 21:48:49

Jupiter 9

My approach about discussing E.D.'s, Kab's info.

n3 wrote:

Greetings to everyone,

Maybe or maybe not you heard about Elena Danaan and her contact with Thor Han Eredyon.
See here one of her podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul7a3iKGt14

What is your opinion about her?
Can I ask Swaruu about  Thor Han Eredyon, is possible to have more detailed information about him?

Thank you

Hello n3, and welcome to the forum. smile

Many in the CA audience including me have concluded that ED is either knowingly or unknowingly a cabal puppet. But that is my own perspective and educated opinion about ED that is based on the data that I currently have, data that comes both from my external senses and my internal senses, and you need to come to your own conclusion independently of what other people's conclustions are. The Toleka crew too has emphasized many times, the smart and wise and responsible thing to do is to listen to everyone and then you make up your own mind and decide for yourself, and take responsibility for discerning the truth and seeing clearly. (You can find some quotes about this in this forum thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3015)

And since my current opinion is that she is knowingly or unknowingly being used to try to discredit and seed confusion and doubt about the people that Gosia is in contact with, I personally have a very strict boundary as a moderator of the forum, when it comes to information from ED and some of the other hijacked sources that are specifically targeting and trying to undermine and harm this contact project.

So I wanna take this opportunity and communicate my very strict boundaries to everyone not just you personally, when it comes to discussions about the information of sources like ED or Kab or the discrediting videos of the PK women.

And a win win solution for all parties involved when it comes to discussions about the informatrion from sources like ED or Kab for example, is to have those discussions outside the forum. The crew would never tell you to not listen to them, and their guidance is to listen to everyone including the garbage and then make up your mind and decide for yourself what is true and what is lies and what are the motivations and intention behind the messages. So I am not saying that the members of this forum should not have these discussions, all I am saying is to have those discussions outside the forum. This is a win win solution for everyone involved and it will make my job as a moderator much easier.

And there is no term or condition, written or unwritten or implied, that you shouldn't be following or listening or having discussions about those sources in order to be a member of the forum. I wanna make it very clear that this is strictly about WHERE you have those discussions, not about if you are allowed to have those discussions and study the information from those sources. Some people have the option enabled in their profile where you can send them emails, so you can freely have these discussions privately or somewhere else and maybe in ED's groups or in some other place.

So my current win win solution for those of you that follow both sources is that when you login in the forum, leave the information about Taygetans and Taygeta from ED or Kab outside the door, and here focus only on what the crew has shared about Taygeta and the Taygetans. And then when you logout pick it up again and you are free to compare and contrast and discuss it freely with other member of the forum that are interested to have these discussions, outside the forum. Like for example the number of planets orbiting Taygeta the crew has shared are 4, while from what I remember Elena says they are 10, and if you mix what they each share it will only creating confusion and confusing discussions. So the solution is when you login in th forum to focus exclusively on what Toleka has shared about Taygeta and the Taygetans, and then when you logout you can freely do whatever you want. We are not interested in convincing you about who is lying and who is telling the truth, and we have zero interst in stopping you from studying and discussing about it, I am only interesed in asking you to agree to not discuss it here. 

And I am open to feedback and constructive and respectful criticism (and open to better approach suggestions), about my approach of handling the ED, Kab, P.K. sources, which I personally consider cabal psyops that are an attempt to undermine and harm and counter the YouTube channels of Gosia, Robert, Mari and Za'el.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-26 02:41:00)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-07-25 22:16:32

ro2778

Re: My approach about discussing E.D.'s, Kab's info.

PK did come in handy today when I was looking up Kassia! So I think before they attacked this contact their work has value. But Kab and ED have always attacked this contact and from what I can tell don’t have any useful information, but I haven’t kept tabs on them for a long time now.

Although, I did see a fascinating interview with Michael Salla and some MKUltra / Black Navy survivor today. Salla is of course closely tied to ED, so I was surprised that I watched it, but I found his guest to have a very interesting story. Especially because he was talking about Diago Garcia and I remember the Taygetans saying that missing flight MH370 was landed at that island. And so I was intrigued in a gruesome way! Here it is: https://youtu.be/sPfqNKBEx5U

#3 2023-07-25 23:24:49

Jupiter 9

Yeah when it comes to the PK it is mostly those 2 or was it 3 discrediting videos. And Gosia has made a video and a live addressing those so a responsible and genuinely respectful and genuinely constructive discussions that don't violate the forum agreements, can be had in that context.

The information in the PK videos was given by Aneeka mainly and Yazhi, so that information was not written by the PK girls and it's not theirs, so I personally don't see any copyright or ethical issues for that information to be slowly published in the ATTACHE section of the transcripts as it is being done. Yes their videos are their creation but Aneeka's chats are not theirs and Aneeka is the owner of those texts and picture links. So once all the info in the PK videos is published in the ATTACHE section, then we won't need to be referring to those videos and send traffic and views to their channel and promote channels that is not that difficult to see that they were created to harm and spread lies and create confusion and fear about the Taygetan and Swaruunian contact.

Besides the forum agreements/rules/boundaries don't allow making false allegations and start spreading misinformation and lies about any member of the forum, unless you have solid proof that proove that they are not false, and this is not a place for such discussions. And those rules of the forum apply to the people onboard Toleka and most of the content of those discrediting PK videos falls under that category and sharing them is in violation of the rules of engagement of the forum we all voluntarily consented and agreed to when we clicked on the "Agree" button when we registered in the forum.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-07-25 23:29:53

Tecumseh

Important to note.

It was not just the Taygetans and Swaruunians who have been explaining things.

The Eva's never died out. And leave clues that they are still here. Don't need very many of them to maintain balance.

Too many Eva's you have a problem. Which is why "they" kill them off quickly. Remember it's the same race as Adamics. Just that they plant apple trees. Adamics in some cases have never seen an apple. Much less eaten one smile

And the above mentioned were not the only players in this venture. It was a collective.

Don't forget pre-cataclysem efforts.

This has been a hard road Sol13.

Dragon Lizard lore explained the Great Expansion (according to WPP) as the queen of the stars giving up territory to those she did not want to fight. Because she was tired of it.

She married them instead and gave them her most dangerous territory on purpose.

She knew it would provoke an immunity response. Turned out to be United Federation of Planets.

Problem solved.  smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#5 2023-07-26 01:32:46

Horton HaW

Well I watched about 1/2 that video. Didn't seem too useful. I would say "Attempted hi-jacking in progress". Lol. Too many flags.
red_flag.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-26 01:35:14)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer