You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-21 07:29:15

Presto33

What hapened to Apollo 13?

Hello everybody,
The Taygetans inform us that all of the Apollo missions where fiction and they never landed on the Moon, due to the dangerous van Allen belt radiation and many other factors, which are logical and I agree. But what happened with the Apollo 13 mission, when the oxygen tank exploded and they had to encircle the Moon before returning to Earth? Was this a farce or theatre, and for what purpose? How could they organize this? Any suggestions and thoughts?

#2 2023-06-21 07:42:37

Re: What hapened to Apollo 13?

Check videos with Dale Harder on Cosmic Agency playlist. He was a NASA engineer and knows a lot about this.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-07-12 07:11:58

TheMorken

Presto33 wrote:

Hello everybody,
The Taygetans inform us that all of the Apollo missions where fiction and they never landed on the Moon, due to the dangerous van Allen belt radiation and many other factors, which are logical and I agree. But what happened with the Apollo 13 mission, when the oxygen tank exploded and they had to encircle the Moon before returning to Earth? Was this a farce or theatre, and for what purpose? How could they organize this? Any suggestions and thoughts?

Most likely fake.

Apollo 13: Analysis of an Accident
https://www.aulis.com/accident13.htm

#4 2023-07-26 13:26:43

Presto33

TheMorken wrote:
Presto33 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Most likely fake.

Apollo 13: Analysis of an Accident
https://www.aulis.com/accident13.htm

Thank you for your interesting material. I knew something was wrong with this mission!

Board footer