You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-11 02:29:07

seti_ya

contact with Gosia Duszak

Hello..how can i contact to Gosia Duszak.?... i really need her help...does she have email?

#2 2023-07-11 07:36:27

Outerspace

Re: contact with Gosia Duszak

seti_ya wrote:

Hello..how can i contact to Gosia Duszak.?... i really need her help...does she have email?

Hello, maybe you can find the answers that you are looking for here in the forum or in all the videos and transcripts already published. There is a search bar where you can write and it helps to find something specific in the transcripts. Hope it helps.

#3 2023-07-11 09:07:46

seti_ya

thanks for your answering...but i really need to talk to Gosia...its very very important to me..how can i find her?

#4 2023-07-11 14:59:30

mitkobs

A lot of people may want the same but is not physically possible as she is one person and with limited time. In the past people wanted the same to ask if they are starseeds and from where they come, also to ask extraction and not in the last place to ask for connection with Taygeta and Swaruus to have private talk with them but neither of all this can be accommodated for anyone.

#5 2023-07-26 22:23:32

JDAliix

Greetings and warm salutations, Otherselves. My present 3D label is Jason. I'm an author of scifi novels, an alchemist, and one who's known the truth for decades.

We have a powerful human group here (some of whom are the superbeings creating the 3D matrix overlay) explicitly to protect purity and innocence from the massive regressive egregore that is gaining momentum where the disposition of Earth is concerned, and where many humanoidals are facing potential peril, and not just on 3D Earth. We are in a unique position to understand what is really happening while all Earth's present diversions are employed to get its people, "real" and homo virtualis, looking the other way at the most opportune time for the adversary to make its move. Our army consists of large and powerful astral forces to this end, numbering in the millions, including many dragon species. How they are directed from the 3D Earth ground force is at my discretion.

With nobility and honor, I present to Queen Alenym of Temmer and swear our fealty to the Taygetan cause in the astral battle, which is about to truly heat up. I present the mighty and noble dragon, Prometheus, as my proxy.

I further want to incorporate the Taygetan story in a series of upcoming novels, which are planned by "higher ups" to become movies and TV, all designed to reach into and awaken the 7.5 million "superbeings" creating the overlay.

I'd like to talk to Gosia about this, and perhaps a potential collaboration. I'm confident if you ask any Swaruu to look into me, the man behind the handle JDAliix, and the forces standing with me, they'll give you some interesting information. If it's to be, please reach me by email.

Thank you.

Board footer