You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-30 21:10:11

whitesnow

Question regarding 5D

We have the definition of densities since many decades from others. A subject that you often talk about in your videos is 5D. In some videos you talk it’s a dimension, in other a density, you also say that densities do not exists, and in another you link 5D to your technology. You say we can see your ship from the sky (with right telescope), this means you are keeping yourself in 3rd density.

My question is what is your definition of 5D? I have not been able to find a clear answer to that and that is a recurring subject.

My understanding of 5th density is when you no longer need a body and starship. The density that are important to understand for us is 4th density. Because it’s difficult to understand 5th density without knowing what 4th density are. Aliens outside of our solar system are coming from 4th density. We can’t see them until they shift to 3rd density.

Thanks

#2 2023-07-30 21:32:44

Lyran

Re: Question regarding 5D

whitesnow wrote:

We have the definition of densities since many decades from others. A subject that you often talk about in your videos is 5D. In some videos you talk it’s a dimension, in other a density, you also say that densities do not exists, and in another you link 5D to your technology. You say we can see your ship from the sky (with right telescope), this means you are keeping yourself in 3rd density.

My question is what is your definition of 5D? I have not been able to find a clear answer to that and that is a recurring subject.

My understanding of 5th density is when you no longer need a body and starship. The density that are important to understand for us is 4th density. Because it’s difficult to understand 5th density without knowing what 4th density are. Aliens outside of our solar system are coming from 4th density. We can’t see them until they shift to 3rd density.

Thanks

5D is as physical as 3D. It is what you may call the base physicality. Everything outside Earth exists within the 5D band with this planet alone held in low density and thus heavily represents Duality. 4D is a boundary realm between 3 and 5. There are no actual levels, it is a gradient which has an artificial boundary which ends your perception at 3D. These ideas about going to 5D to fly around in a merkaba are new age distortions of reality.

#3 2023-07-30 21:58:59

Alec

whitesnow, see it this way:

Consider a scenario where you have a glass containing frozen water, resulting in ice formation. When this ice is melted, the water transitions into a liquid state, allowing it to move and flow freely. In its liquid form, the water also exhibits a higher ability to reflect light compared to its frozen state as ice. The ice is constrained in its movement, lacking a smooth flow, and its light reflection is not as pronounced as in its liquid state. Hence, we can perceive the state of a substance as a measure of its density and corresponding properties.

States of mind can be likened to densities, and within this context, the concept of 5D represents a physical existence. It is inevitable, for you to attain the state of being in 5D while inhabiting your Earthly body. You will.

Last edited by Alec (2023-07-30 22:01:59)

#4 2023-07-31 01:08:16

whitesnow

Lyran wrote:
whitesnow wrote:

Thanks

5D is as physical as 3D. It is what you may call the base physicality. Everything outside Earth exists within the 5D band with this planet alone held in low density and thus heavily represents Duality. 4D is a boundary realm between 3 and 5. There are no actual levels, it is a gradient which has an artificial boundary which ends your perception at 3D. These ideas about going to 5D to fly around in a merkaba are new age distortions of reality.

Previous read I made, were stating that physical realm stop at 4th density, that's why I had problems with the idea of physical 5th density (because comes a time we stay in spirit form only, no need to fly in this form).

Going with the idea that physical is possible in 5th density. The rest of your answer raise more questions.

The Annunaki in our solar system are in 3rd density like us (they can't interact with us anymore because they were not treating us well). So what are the difference between Earth 3D, Mars 3D and their home planet 3D? We are told that in about 100 years earth will be switched to 4th density (most of it). We will be in 4th density, while Annunaki will be left behind in 3D.

For me what we call the Matrix is the years of programming between 0 to 7 years + all the disinfo in the medias.

Thanks

Last edited by whitesnow (2023-07-31 01:40:17)

#5 2023-07-31 01:15:05

whitesnow

Alec wrote:

whitesnow, see it this way:

Consider a scenario where you have a glass containing frozen water, resulting in ice formation. When this ice is melted, the water transitions into a liquid state, allowing it to move and flow freely. In its liquid form, the water also exhibits a higher ability to reflect light compared to its frozen state as ice. The ice is constrained in its movement, lacking a smooth flow, and its light reflection is not as pronounced as in its liquid state. Hence, we can perceive the state of a substance as a measure of its density and corresponding properties.

States of mind can be likened to densities, and within this context, the concept of 5D represents a physical existence. It is inevitable, for you to attain the state of being in 5D while inhabiting your Earthly body. You will.

I'm aware that in a physical density, a person can be in higher spiritual density than his physical density. I also know that density are a range of frequency with 3rd density and higher. But the fact you disappear when you switch density is spectacular in itself.

Thanks for your explanation!

Last edited by whitesnow (2023-07-31 01:39:22)

#6 2023-07-31 03:19:36

Lyran

Whitesnow, there seems much confusion here. The Annunaki narrative is misleading information. All interstellar races fall under this category and the one from the narrative is fictitious, coming from a planet which does not exist. Nibiru tale is another creationism fable for the elites… there is no race named Annunaki whatsoever.
There is nothing for anybody to transcend but their own ideas of limitation.
There is much to learn here which will dispel the fog smile

#7 2023-07-31 04:52:45

whitesnow

Lyran wrote:

Whitesnow, there seems much confusion here. The Annunaki narrative is misleading information. All interstellar races fall under this category and the one from the narrative is fictitious, coming from a planet which does not exist. Nibiru tale is another creationism fable for the elites… there is no race named Annunaki whatsoever.

Annunaki are a race like humans, but 8 feet talls and they have elongated skull and with orange skin (they are genetically compatible with us). They are the one who have built the pyramids all over the world and on others planets. They had help from negative aliens. We have pictures of them on the Internet. I learned about Annunaki in a science magazine. :-)

I heard about Pleiadians in the past, but information about them were limited at that time. I discovered your website because Gosia had an interview with Riss Flex. What I'm doing is looking for what I know and what you are saying about that.

Thanks

Last edited by whitesnow (2023-07-31 04:53:26)

#8 2023-07-31 05:09:20

mitkobs

4D is artificial world of the dead, the astral of Earth, usually this dead world will be 6D for 5D living people but because Earth is engulfed in own lower frequency bubble have own properties of an Astral.

#9 2023-07-31 05:13:19

Lyran

whitesnow wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Annunaki are a race like humans, but 8 feet talls and they have elongated skull and with orange skin (they are genetically compatible with us). They are the one who have built the pyramids all over the world and on others planets. They had help from negative aliens. We have pictures of them on the Internet. I learned about Annunaki in a science magazine. :-)

I heard about Pleiadians in the past, but information about them were limited at that time. I discovered your website because Gosia had an interview with Riss Flex. What I'm doing is looking for what I know and what you are saying about that.

Thanks

I won’t bother repeating myself so please , this information trumps everything else you may have read. The most open and direct line of Direct, Written Extraterrestrial contract interactions for 6 years with contest and texture so strong it will break your heart with purity.
There is no mountain of random documents out there which can soundly refute a single topic explained by the Taygetan’s and Swaruunian Ladies. Those beings splashed around are to confuse you. Please don’t be offended. Every single person who arrives here has battled through an unimaginable bombardment of lies and misinformation to keep you from this hidden layer.
This is the Truth
Please perform word search on the transcripts and see who built the pyramids.
smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-31 05:15:46)

#10 2023-07-31 13:02:12

Bucegi

there's so many confused themes regarding "dimensions" et cetera out there it's incredible. most of them just tell what someone else has told but without any actually real experience in the things they are talking about. that's what i've seen in nearly all new age related topics all the time.

from my experience there is this physical sphere/level/dimension (call it what you want) here and it's 5D in this terms. this planet in spacetime basically also is in the 5D sphere but because it has been so strongly altered and downshifted quite a bit through the lunar matrix system you can call it 3D to separate it from the 5D physical universe.

then there's the subtle etheric fields around us where yes you don't have a physical body in our sense but you still have a body it's just etheric. that's also where microwavey and whatever interacts with physical reality as well as auric fields - invisible but still interacting.

then from my experience there's the astral, you can separate that into the lower astral with it's huge mess of a universe (you have an astral body there also which looks quite similar to you smile with it's demonic type entitites and assassins and whatever i don't care, and the higher astral with it's "more advanced" entitites if you would like to call it like that. cities, planets, homes, bodies, all there but on a astral level now.

and then there's the causal one from my experience, which i don't see anyone talking about frequently, a pretty advanced sphere in my choice of words, also with bodies and complex infrastructure and whatever and where most advanced entities often known as "gods", "angels" or "spirit guides" in human mystifying terms are choosing to locate themselves. and that's also just as physical as our plane here from their point of view. so yea that's my actual experience with how far reality goes and not some sciencefiction from new age experts or gurus or whatever.

hope that helped you to understand a bit

#11 2023-07-31 17:14:19

Jupiter 9

whitesnow wrote:

Thanks

My short comment for anyone that doesn't have time for my long ramblings:

The crew on boar Toleka doesn't like using those numbers, but when they use them for the sake of our understanding, I think that in the T&S videos it's like they are using a Fahrenheit measuring scale, to use a temperature analogy, while people in the general spiritual community are using a Celcious measuring scale. So when people outside this material say 5D they usually refer to what here we would call 7D and when they say 4D here we would call that 5D.

This is Swaruu of Erra's perspective on densities: Densities: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (6)

And in this video Yazhi talks about Densities vs Dimensions:

hqdefault.jpg

Densities vs Dimensions - How We Increase our Frequency - Yazhi Swaruu

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2023-07-31 17:15:01

Jupiter 9

My longer comment for anyone interested:

The crew on board Toleka doesn't like using those numbers and labels because they cause a lot of confusion, and it's an oversimplified model, and it's more of a terrestrial mentality and thinking where we like to break down and put things in smaller boxes and more higherarchical and linear models, compared to the less linear and holistic models of our ET selves.

And I don't say this in a judgemental way like there is anything wrong with that, it's hard for our more linear and more physical selves here and it's hard for us to think in a holistic way and look at things from multiple angles at the same time. And our minds are usually less expanded when incarnated here in Terrestrial bodies, and we can't easily process the same amount of data that a person incarnated in less restricted Extra-Terrestrial bodies, so we tend to break down things in smaller pieces and put things in more linear models, so we can more easily process it.

And going back to what I quoted above, the crew does some times use those terms for our sake, but my understanding is that they use a different scale when they use those numbers, than the scale people usually use outside this contact and information. And what I mean by that is, similar to how when we say 20 degrees when talking about temperature, one person can say that using the Celcius scale and another person can say that using the Fahrenheit scale.

And I think that the way these numbers are used outside this contact, probably come from the way they are used in Law of One material. And if the way the LoO uses them is like Celcious, while the way the T&S use them is like Fahrenheit, so keep that in mind when you hear those terms here. And what you are describing as 5th Density, sounds more like what here we might refer to as 7th Density, and I think probably the density we refer to when we say 5th Density you would call that 4th Density.

But again that's a linear model with numbers on a line, and it's a model we use to model someone's expansion level and someone's ability to process data, using a linear scale. For example we can say that someone's Density Range is from 1 to 4 and we would refer to his/her density as 4th Density.

And that's while they are incarnated in a body cause their Katra/Soul has an infinite scalar density that cannot be measured. So technically when we say someone's consciousness is 4th Density, that means that the body that that infinite density Katra/Soul/Counsciousness is incarnated in, is limiting the perception range of that Katra to only perceive up to the 4th Density. So although every-one's Katra is Infinite Density, when that Katra incarnates in a body, that body acts like a veil that covers the rest of that Katra's infinite density range, and only leaves uncovered the section from 1st Density to 4th Density, which makes the Infinite Density Katra have the illusion of being someone with a Finite Density.

Athena talks about this using the measuring tape analogy in this excellent video/transcript:

Is there a Soul? What is it? Swaruu X explains - Direct Extraterrestrial Information (Pleiades)     

And that's still quite linear, and in one of my favorite videos/transcripts Yazhi talks about a more non-linear model, where she argues that saying that a Katra/Soul is from 1D to 4D on a linear scale, is not very accurate and we are all a combination of different parts that each are of a different density, and we are fragmented in multiple densities. I highly recommend everyone re/watch-re/read this masterpiece(according to me haha) from our little D'Jedi Master.

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

Yazhi: Things are no longer linear because sentient beings connected to Source are not linear, they do not think linearly and their consciousness is not contained in a specific range of frequencies. This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-07-31 22:00:27

whitesnow

Lyran wrote:
whitesnow wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Thanks

I won’t bother repeating myself so please , this information trumps everything else you may have read. The most open and direct line of Direct, Written Extraterrestrial contract interactions for 6 years with contest and texture so strong it will break your heart with purity.
There is no mountain of random documents out there which can soundly refute a single topic explained by the Taygetan’s and Swaruunian Ladies. Those beings splashed around are to confuse you. Please don’t be offended. Every single person who arrives here has battled through an unimaginable bombardment of lies and misinformation to keep you from this hidden layer.
This is the Truth
Please perform word search on the transcripts and see who built the pyramids.
smile

Annunaki are a recurring subject in the medias if you know where to look (TV, Magazines). Books talk about them and Spiritual Web Sites too. So we have many sources talking about them. I will try to find on this website what they are saying about them. Thanks!

#14 2023-07-31 22:17:48

whitesnow

Jupiter 9 wrote:

My longer comment for anyone interested:

The crew on board Toleka doesn't like using those numbers and labels because they cause a lot of confusion, and it's an oversimplified model, and it's more of a terrestrial mentality and thinking where we like to break down and put things in smaller boxes and more higherarchical and linear models, compared to the less linear and holistic models of our ET selves.

And I don't say this in a judgemental way like there is anything wrong with that, it's hard for our more linear and more physical selves here and it's hard for us to think in a holistic way and look at things from multiple angles at the same time. And our minds are usually less expanded when incarnated here in Terrestrial bodies, and we can't easily process the same amount of data that a person incarnated in less restricted Extra-Terrestrial bodies, so we tend to break down things in smaller pieces and put things in more linear models, so we can more easily process it.

And going back to what I quoted above, the crew does some times use those terms for our sake, but my understanding is that they use a different scale when they use those numbers, than the scale people usually use outside this contact and information. And what I mean by that is, similar to how when we say 20 degrees when talking about temperature, one person can say that using the Celcius scale and another person can say that using the Fahrenheit scale.

And I think that the way these numbers are used outside this contact, probably come from the way they are used in Law of One material. And if the way the LoO uses them is like Celcious, while the way the T&S use them is like Fahrenheit, so keep that in mind when you hear those terms here. And what you are describing as 5th Density, sounds more like what here we might refer to as 7th Density, and I think probably the density we refer to when we say 5th Density you would call that 4th Density.

But again that's a linear model with numbers on a line, and it's a model we use to model someone's expansion level and someone's ability to process data, using a linear scale. For example we can say that someone's Density Range is from 1 to 4 and we would refer to his/her density as 4th Density.

And that's while they are incarnated in a body cause their Katra/Soul has an infinite scalar density that cannot be measured. So technically when we say someone's consciousness is 4th Density, that means that the body that that infinite density Katra/Soul/Counsciousness is incarnated in, is limiting the perception range of that Katra to only perceive up to the 4th Density. So although every-one's Katra is Infinite Density, when that Katra incarnates in a body, that body acts like a veil that covers the rest of that Katra's infinite density range, and only leaves uncovered the section from 1st Density to 4th Density, which makes the Infinite Density Katra have the illusion of being someone with a Finite Density.

Athena talks about this using the measuring tape analogy in this excellent video/transcript:

Is there a Soul? What is it? Swaruu X explains - Direct Extraterrestrial Information (Pleiades)     

And that's still quite linear, and in one of my favorite videos/transcripts Yazhi talks about a more non-linear model, where she argues that saying that a Katra/Soul is from 1D to 4D on a linear scale, is not very accurate and we are all a combination of different parts that each are of a different density, and we are fragmented in multiple densities. I highly recommend everyone re/watch-re/read this masterpiece(according to me haha) from our little D'Jedi Master.

3D - 5D are Mental States - We Exist in Various Densities at Once - Yazhi y Athena Swaruu

Yazhi: Things are no longer linear because sentient beings connected to Source are not linear, they do not think linearly and their consciousness is not contained in a specific range of frequencies. This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one.

Thanks for the explanation about the scale, the links and the video. I've seen the explanation from the Law of One material (books of RA), it's very similar to what I read about Dimension on the defunct website Spiritweb. But this information have been reposted on others websites. My background are from the Zeta materials (extensive), so I'm in discovery mode with what you are telling us. I'm trying to see how it fit in the big picture. Thanks!

Board footer