You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-27 22:28:18

boss

Whats the IQ of a taygetan?

Would be interested to know what the IQ of a taygetan is.

#2 2023-07-27 23:13:39

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Whats the IQ of a taygetan?

Intelligence isn't measured by points like humans do...

#3 2023-07-28 07:57:15

ro2778

It’s much higher on average than a typical human being. This was one of the claims Phil Schneider made about Thor, that his IQ was very high, and they have said that their central nervous system is more efficient and a lot faster. Also they live without the toxins, harmful lifestyle and ideas that makes humans physically and mentally suboptimal. So, it all adds up.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-07-28 07:58:12)

#4 2023-08-05 02:16:53

WXMM

According to some SSP sources, Draco has an IQ of over 300.

#5 2023-08-05 02:18:51

WXMM

I think Taygetan's IQ is between 200 and 300.

#6 2023-08-05 02:29:05

WXMM

I believe that although individual intelligence is important, the overall intelligence of civilization is also related to other factors. For example, collective telepathy and honeycomb networks can improve thinking speed and data processing capabilities, but they are also prone to cultural solidification.

Non telepathic races, such as humans, have strong cultural creativity due to diversity, where each individual has their own unique ideas, resulting in countless combinations. Although Draco's intelligence is very high, they are tower shaped structures, and the queen determines everything. And they are authoritarian, with a lack of diversity in society, which results in fewer decision-making sources for the top elites. The Tianqin civilization, although not as developed and homogenized as the Earth people, is generally open in society, making their overall intelligence not lower than that of the Draco civilization.

#7 2023-08-05 03:37:49

Tecumseh

Yup. SWF Council Sociologist with dual Psychology and Anthropology accreditation. With a Sol13-3 current standing because she came here on a working vacation/incarnation/immersion.

You are drafted Ivy. Just like HMA got drafted.

Don't burn the candle on both ends Ivy. We have to work at not getting burned out smile

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

On Earth the intelligence quotient is limited in the areas it measures, lacking altogether the emotional aspect; which is where a lot of the stability to pursue other topics of interest lies. As when someone is dis-regulated in their personal state of being the last thing their mind is interested or has energy for is gaining knowledge beyond a survival need. While in Taygeta we are in a predominant state of thriving, sure we have our struggles as any being; but it never drops down to where we stop thriving. So our mind is able to have a certain degree of peace, stability and much more energy to dedicate on exploring our curiosity and focusing on a variety of topics that interest us. While the human mind and body are severely lacking in energy and just too tired to have a repertoire of subjects to explore, and often fall into a hyper fixation on a couple topics that again, contribute to their survival needs. For ex, a person that studies to become a neurosurgeon, (while also never learning how the other parts of the body contribute to a person's brain health), in hopes of getting a higher paying job so their finances improves, (even if their interpersonal relationships to others and themselves end up suffering and limiting them further).

It's this general state of higher well being that we have, due to also being like minded as a civilization and prioritizing a state of thriving; that in turn gives our people the free time and healthy body to let our mind focus on many fields of interest. This is also why we do not have degrees or careers, at least not as rigid and limited as on Earth; and why many of us are well versed in many fields and able to help or teach on many topics, (just as we have learned about the crew members and their extensive knowledge in many fields). So effectively 1 of us can have the combined knowledge of several Earth professions, and it seems that this is what is equated by humans as having a higher IQ, although they too hold that capacity if their civilization and inner world had more health, stability and general support to help them thrive, (instead of keeping them in a constant state of survival where they are stunted in reaching higher levels of self mastery).

But this is just my perspective as a ground crew seed, so I know it is not as well rounded as it could be. I'd love to know what sky crew has to say and add more, since they don't have the limited range of awareness I do due to my lack of memory from my Taygetan life smile

boss wrote:

Would be interested to know what the IQ of a taygetan is.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-05 03:49:52)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer