You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-09 13:37:07

StarDeity
Banned

MariSwa: Motivational Video number 2

For Starseeds and the Awakened Ones... ✨

Thank you dear sister Mari ❤

https://youtu.be/OPUAoW7Xcjg

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-09 13:38:10)

#2 2023-06-09 14:34:25

Re: MariSwa: Motivational Video number 2

I think that finding other starseeds in your hometown is a must/crucial lest you want to live an isolated monk-like life.

Before I found someone to talk to, my first 20 or so years, it was pretty miserable.

Like as a wolf living among scorpions.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-06-09 14:35:00)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-06-09 17:53:32

Yankee

13:57
one starseed is stronger than thousands
14:00
in frequency and vibration that's why
14:04
they cannot change their mentality and
14:06
that is why so many Star seeds can
14:08
withstand living immersed on Earth
14:10
without being changed

I feel this statement a lot. The fearmongering and manipulation tactics on every topic are so self evident that it appalls me how anyone falls for it. I'm sure I've fallen for some things for a while, but in general. I knew I would never get any sick from covid, and as the vax came out I knew I would never take it, and I always knew politicians on both the left and right are slimy, non physical beings or aliens are real, I am a soul, medicine and other sciences are scams, ESP and other abilities are possible, etc, etc. I never needed anyone to tell me, and I never needed information, even if a little material on it can feel good as mostly validation for my own knowing. I feel frustrated often that other people are not the same way and they don't seem to stand as anything that is not a product of relentless manipulation from outside.

These people who just believe what they're told... It's like, Who ARE you? If you can be manipulated that easily, then you're nobody.

Anyway, good video. It's nice to hear, while at the same time it feels painful and lonely to think about. Know what I mean?

Last edited by Yankee (2023-06-09 18:03:33)

#4 2023-06-10 04:56:57

Lyran

Mari you are too Sweet my Friend. Thank you so much for these videos! However for me - just knowing you are there, the eternal gratitude I feel more and more every day, is all the motivation I could ever need to live my life to the fullest.
Here in this digital overlay! It so fun playing Free Guy in interactive 3D big_smile Hooray!
smile ❤️

#5 2023-06-10 05:47:34

mitkobs

Real conspiracy are all the governments, secret societies and cabal in general. And they call you from the pedestal of their medias and with the voice of all their bought puppets a conspirator.

#6 2023-06-25 19:42:10

Jupiter 9

Quotes from: YAZHI SWARUU AND GOSIA - JOAN MANIFESTO - MESSAGE FOR THE STARSEEDS IN THE TIMES OF CRISIS

Sophia Swaruu: "... The mission of every awaken soul there now is to take ownership over their lives now! Before it's too late, because you are in for the fight of not only your lives but of your species!

In all this confusion, there is only one person you can fully trust, and know that he or she has your best interest at heart! Only one person who can decide what to do next and what is truth for you. That person is You!! And you alone!

From the soul level, the stellar level, starseed level, this is the nature of the dynamics of what is going on, on Earth and what is expected of you; to take ownership over your destiny in spite of all adversity and all obstacles, because those are mind obstacles! Mind only! No power, no money, which in itself is another form of power, resides in your mind and in your creative ability."

"The only ones holding the key to solving all the problems of Earth are you, the people! As I have so done my best to describe why, remember you do create your reality, both individual and collective through your thoughts and actions! I know and I realize how hard that is to see as true but it is true and it is probably the most set in stone law in this universe we are all in. It is now or never! It is the fight for your life and for your species!"

"Don't expose yourself, you are the awaken ones, and you are more valuable than gold for your species, for your communities and your families, be it that they share this knowing with you or not. Because I'm well aware that for most of you it has been close to impossible to even start to convince your close friends and relatives about what you know is going on, and you all feel alone and misunderstood as well as miserable. You are not alone, there are many like you all over the world! I know it is hard, but it is a test of pure character."

"Not all is lost. And the future is not set in stone for you, nor is it for the Earth at large. You are perfectly capable of achieving great things. All you need is to work towards the desired direction, with the best knowledge you can get, and trusting yourself, believing in yourself.

If we fight, it has to be because we want to. Not because we expect any results."

"I continue because I have this inner drive that makes me fight and fight and ignore the odds. Even against unbelievable odds, you can win!! All you must do is keep pushing and pushing, fighting and fighting, even when everything is grim!"

"That's why I keep on, because of who I am, not because I can win."

"I'm a lioness, I´d rather die fighting than being submissive."

"It´s people standing up or Cabal wins. We need to do this for our sake, not for an impossible objective. We fight for our integrity. To say yes I was on Earth when all that happened! I was there, and I fought against all that. And they did not break me! They can stab me, make me explode, burn me alive, whatever. But I'm still here and I'm not broken!"

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-25 20:06:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-06-25 19:55:05

Jupiter 9

Quotes from: Motivational video Number 2, for Starseeds and the Awakened Ones. (English) ? ? ✨? ? ✨

Mari Swaruu: "... But contrary to what many say Earth is not a school for very young Souls...

In reality all the experiential evidence Souls have been able to share, and with the data we can add to that, Earth is indeed some sort of school for Souls, but it is for the most advanced and experienced ones, those who hold the necessary knowledge and experience to face such a tremendous challenge, such as the one living there."

"From our point of view up here, we know that Earth is the hardest place to incarnate and to live in, it is incredibly demanding in every way, and only the strongest dare go in there, and only the very elite dares to live there for an entire incarnation. You beautiful starseeds, kindly listening to me right now out there, are that Elite. Know this and let it sink in.

You are there on Earth by your own will, you wanted that experience, and yes it is hard, but it is meant to be that way and meant to be by you who designed your life while in the astral.

Your mission on Earth is You. It is to improve yourself despite all the obstacles and hardships you face every day. Your soul needs that stimulus to grow, to become even stronger and to understand how to manifest what you want and need, out of virtually nothing and against the current. Even with all those obstacles, pain and suffering, countless Souls learn to manifest a great life for themselves and their loved ones, not despite those so-called opposing forces, but precisely because of them. For the enormous sense and feeling of accomplishment that comes with it."

"You don't need to change the world. All you need is to focus on improving yourself and your life, and that of your loved ones, and the world will change around you. Of course we must fight against injustice and for what is fair and for what we love, but that is our choice of action, it is who we are, and therefore we cannot be any other way. What we do defines us and not acting on what we see and feel is correct would destroy our identity and our soul. Fighting for justice and a better world is who we are, we cannot do otherwise, and it is worth it.

We do not need to see immediate results, and I know that is frustrating, but we are all influencing the field that is life on Earth, and for the better. Remember one single starseed with no apparent power, influences a whole area and thousands of people benefit from its existence. As a strong Elite Soul you have the responsibility to influence reality with your high vibration and with your advanced ethics and spirituality. Don't you dare back off now in the thick of the fight.

Those Elite Force Starseeds like you listening to me, can walk through hell without getting a stain. You are extremely powerful my friends, know this. You are reality altering agents from higher Realms and your mission is to change things for the better while you learn to be even stronger and while you have fun being at it.

Of course things are a great mess on Earth, there is a big fight going on there. A fight for sustaining the same old frequency, or for introducing a newer more positive one. A fight for the Consciousness and for the minds of people and souls. Good against evil if you may, same old.

But that is just a level of the game of existence, a training ground for advanced Souls. It is something for them to do. From above everything is as it should be. And what you learn to manifest for yourself while you live on Earth is what changes the world. You are an Elite Soul, no doubt about that. And therefore of course you will encounter much resistance but it's meant to be that way, it is only logical, but you got this my friends!

Each and every starseed has its Stellar family looking over them guiding and helping whenever they can, but without interfering as it is a test for the souls on Earth. That means you are never alone.

Go and make a wonderful life for yourself and for your loved ones, and with it the world will change around you. You got this!

I love you all.

Your friend,

Mari Swaruu."

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-06-25 20:05:11)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-06-25 19:55:27

Jupiter 9

#9 2023-06-25 22:01:45

Zeus

The quotes are very motivational!!

#10 2023-07-27 22:43:36

Jupiter 9

#11 2023-08-10 23:13:04

Horton HaW

This was a great video. Very relevant to another conversation. I didn't get time to see this earlier. Only today I am watching a series of her videos.
Again much love Mari.

Great song there also.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer