You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-11 21:49:03

naringl
Banned

Any information about the russian mission to the moon?

the same intention can be expressed, described, in many ways.

#2 2023-08-11 22:36:46

Lyran

Re: Any information about the russian mission to the moon?

naringl wrote:

Hanging out with NASA wink

#3 2023-08-12 01:02:07

naringl
Banned

Lyran wrote:
naringl wrote:

you're reply is as good as saying nothing. They've hung out with NASA for a long time, the "international space station" whatever the fuck it really is has been all about that hangout.

but this is why I get for expecting information out of this forum.... when will I learn there's nothing for me here in this forum?

Last edited by naringl (2023-08-12 01:02:29)

#4 2023-08-12 10:56:36

Lyran

naringl wrote:
Lyran wrote:
naringl wrote:

you're reply is as good as saying nothing. They've hung out with NASA for a long time, the "international space station" whatever the fuck it really is has been all about that hangout.

but this is why I get for expecting information out of this forum.... when will I learn there's nothing for me here in this forum?

Nowhere naringal- they are playing a movie on a projector screen called 3D - eat ya popcorn and pretend you don’t know what’s going on or reach into your memory before you ask obvious questions and peel back the curtain yourself! How’s that?

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-12 11:00:23)

#5 2023-08-12 11:00:01

naringl
Banned

Lyran wrote:
naringl wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Nowhere naringal- they are playing a movie on a projector screen called 3D - How’s that?

much better, thanks. I understand your reply to say that it's artistic self-expression... except the canvas is what some consider their entire reality.

Last edited by naringl (2023-08-12 11:00:20)

#6 2023-08-12 11:56:25

Bucegi

naringl wrote:
Lyran wrote:
naringl wrote:

i think the ISS has been made into an international party club by aliens so they can pardyyy hard after it got closed by the humans

#7 2023-08-12 12:08:55

naringl
Banned

Bucegi wrote:

i think the ISS has been made into an international party club by aliens so they can pardyyy hard after it got closed by the humans

that just sounds like Cuba before their communist revolution.

#8 2023-08-12 12:14:45

Bucegi

xD

#9 2023-08-12 15:49:04

Tecumseh

Unless they photograph the Vierra once they get to the "dark side" and publish it, nuttin to see here folks.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-08-21 02:48:07

Lyran

So the mission was a failure big_smile the probe crashed - supposedly - lolololol wink

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-21 02:48:48)

Board footer