You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-04 00:53:52

lifewithglee

Information Sources

Where else is people getting information regarding ascension etc?
I came across https://youtu.be/obvrLd7xl80 whos channel talks about AI and ETs
The more crossover I find, the better I understand.

#2 2020-09-04 01:34:45

chrisk 6%

Re: Information Sources

Gosia, on your YouTube channel video #130 was deleted. Does anyone have a copy or a link where I can watch it?

#3 2020-09-04 16:08:15

Sipuli

chrisk 6% wrote:

Gosia, on your YouTube channel video #130 was deleted. Does anyone have a copy or a link where I can watch it?

If you could tell the tittle of the video, just remind us here so maybe somebody still have it.  Easier for Gosia to provide the transcript too.

#4 2020-09-05 10:55:10

chrisk 6%

That was 1st part about corona virus.

#5 2020-09-05 21:13:31

Gosia
Administrator

Hey. Did you look at the website if there is a transcript for it perhaps, even if the video was deleted? Thanks.

#6 2020-09-08 14:59:09

chrisk 6%

I found a transcript on the website. Thx

#7 2020-09-10 09:16:44

Robert369

lifewithglee wrote:

Where else is people getting information regarding ascension etc?
I came across https://youtu.be/obvrLd7xl80 whos channel talks about AI and ETs
The more crossover I find, the better I understand.

Yes, it is important to collect information about how things work, so one can make use of it. And the more source the better, as to allow for cross-connections that turn information into understanding. Sadly, 99% of the internet is not useful information but useless data, be it outright lies/phantasy, disinformation or simply half-truths from yet another guy who thinks he "knows it" and doesn't notice it is as incomplete as to be utterly wrong and misleading.

Thus, finding proper information sources on these kind of topics in the internet can be a tough task, because with all the new-age and other disinforming platforms there's only very few actually useful websites. After all, nobody here needs needs or wants to see "love&light" and "you are safe, just wait, we will help you" but the real stuff.

What Yazhi/Swaruu teaches is the right way, albeit possibly hard to understand for many due to the complexity. Yet, if what she teaches is understood, you will find that - sufficient advancement provided - spirituality and technology basically are using the same backgroud and technique, which technically makes them one and the same (one using your mind, the other using a device), and by that makes it easier to understand how the universe works as a whole.

Sadly, Yazhi/Swaruu explains neither much beyond general information nor how to get there, which is why I am involving myself here. Having a connection to my higher self (not channeling) combined with other non-public knowledge, I was able to access true understanding which I am sharing now because the time for it has come.

Obviously understanding is only as useful as one is able to make use of it, and so I did, by that firstly turning knowledge into understanding and then understanding into experience with interesting results for my spiritual journey. Now after Gosia's videos made clear that the time has come (thank you for all your efforts, my dear!), I recently started to share these personal experiences with the people and received positive feedback from those who are ready for such teachings.

This sharing I have until recently been doing on a Discord channel, but things there changed away from wanting actual awakening, so I am no more part of it. Instead I decided to run an own forum server (comfortable with integrated chat) for that to cover many topics that people need to receive true information about to help them on their journey of freeing the planet, though the content there currently is still in the works and will take a while to fill in.

Since that place is private and outside of direct reach of the cabal, access there is granted individuall. If you are interested, you find the link in my profile and can contact me if you wish to have access.

Robert369.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-01-29 17:44:06

Hello,

I just wanted to recommend this website and conferences that are happening now -see below, I don't have anything to do with this but I jut think is a great recommendation to organize and unify efforts. I know that we are in urge to organize and do something about this mess and create an opposition, well I think this is it. A well organize group of people tackling all areas  in order to have freedom in (education, economy,freedom in internet, food, education etc). The focus is "solutions" bringing  experts that are consciously aware of what is going on in all levels of society. Very interesting

https://thegreaterreset.org/replays-the-agora-1/

Board footer