You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-12 07:08:08

mitkobs

Re: About Parthenogenesis..

But to conceive a God have to be immaculate at least for this occurrence. Mary being with Joseph they are like husband and wife devoted to each other by their belief system and not sinning with that.

#27 2023-08-12 16:31:24

StarDeity
Banned

Mary Magdalene

Brahman wrote:

Yes, Jesus is a fictional image but I wonder if Virgin Mary is also fictional or has something to do with Swaruu. Strange that fictional persons seem most real to those who believe them. For example the Virgin Mary is much revered by Christians, there are miracles to which many people testify. How do these things happen if it is not a real person? Some have even seen her as an apparition, isn't that alien manipulation? And what race is involved in such hoaxes? In Russia they also venerate her as a patroness. But perhaps a special video should be made on this topic. I'm very interested in who manipulates believers with visions and how these so called miracles happen.

#28 2023-08-12 18:39:57

SSSany

Brahman wrote:
SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

So it's possible that he could still be around observing... big_smile

I thought so, had a "hunch" big_smile
Those Taygetan deities wink
One really must love them xD

They are goddesses because of the immaculate conception. big_smile

Yes for that, for sure.
Also, as I heard, for their divine beauty and intelligence.
Breathtaking, some say big_smile

#29 2023-08-12 21:16:09

Tecumseh

"Naughty" was the word that caught my attention. But she can't have children with Humans. Not compatible. And I am not sure she would raise her daughter on this mud ball rock. Maybe for exposure like Mari and Sofia, but not full time. Surely not. Dunno, they are very fearless that's for sure.

TheMorken wrote:
Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yes xD

If I recall something...
Mary Magdalene was a Taygetan woman...
Another Swaruu, or Swaruu herself...
She was different people from Earth's history...

Swaruu was MM? Did Gosia confirm that? That would be very interesting actually.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/arsin … uu-of-erra

It could be understood that way. Arsinoe is MM, and Swaruu wrote that she, too, is kinda sorta, maybe: "I have always been the "bad" one, instigator of the masses. The problematic one. But... it is up to everyone individually what to see and what to believe."

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#30 2023-08-13 02:08:16

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

With parthogenesis a man cannot be conceived.

Apparently, not if your a lizard. They can create a male.
They use WZ of Zz system. Ivy posted a link about this on another thread.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-13 02:12:17)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#31 2023-08-13 06:07:05

mitkobs

Lizard is not human. Every major specie group have its particularities in biology. Cannot compare because they are living for different reasons and have to function in different way in order to be able to do what they do.

#32 2023-08-14 18:27:46

StarDeity
Banned

SSSany wrote:
Brahman wrote:
SSSany wrote:

I thought so, had a "hunch" big_smile
Those Taygetan deities wink
One really must love them xD

Yes for that, for sure.

They're fresh up there..

#33 2023-08-14 19:42:07

Tecumseh

Not a joke Ivy. LOL smile

Same story with En'ki and his Mom. Male born of an unfertilized egg!

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Exactly Horton, this was found in Comodo Dragons. Females using the cloning method only get males, the WW eggs are not viable, only ZZ are. For them to get a female they need the sperm of a male, but you can read the post I made on the thread about the Y symbol smile

And the joke is that, the virgin birth giving a male could've only worked if Mary and Jesus were lizards, not Lyrians with the XY system lol

Horton HaW wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

With parthogenesis a man cannot be conceived.

Apparently, not if your a lizard. They can create a male.
They use WZ of Zz system. Ivy posted a link about this on another thread.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-14 19:51:04)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#34 2023-08-14 19:48:23

Paganini

Since Jesus is a fictional character and the Bible is full of lies mixed with covert truths, I think Mary, whoever she was, birthed a daughter, hence the so-called immaculate conception.  No man was involved in the creation of this child.  Interestingly, the story in the Bible says the angel Gabriel came to Mary to tell her she was with child which is what happened to the woman in Oregon whose story Ivy shared on this forum.  I mean not that the angel Gabriel told her but she had a very spiritual experience telling her she was pregnant although she hadn't been with any man.  She birthed a daughter that lived only 4 months.  Imagine if the birth of supposedly Jesus was actually that of a female?  You wouldn't be able to get that many followers therefore it was changed to the birth being that of a male.  But that's just me speculating.  And what if conceiving in that manner is akin to birthing a child the like of a Swaruuean, but an Earth Swaruuean that comes from Source.  Again, more speculation on my part, but it would be great to know the truth about the "virgin" birth.  I hope Gosia does a video on it.

In La'kech

#35 2023-08-14 20:01:08

Tecumseh

Typical Cabal. All you need to do is switch an important truth to it's opposite. And whalla garbage in garbage out from that point on!

We deb-bug on this forum!

Love you guys! smile

Paganini wrote:

Since Jesus is a fictional
character and the Bible is full of lies mixed with covert truths, I think Mary, whoever she was, birthed a daughter, hence the so-called immaculate conception.  No man was involved in the creation of this child.  Interestingly, the story in the Bible says the angel Gabriel came to Mary to tell her she was with child which is what happened to the woman in Oregon whose story Ivy shared on this forum.  I mean not that the angel Gabriel told her but she had a very spiritual experience telling her she was pregnant although she hadn't been with any man.  She birthed a daughter that lived only 4 months.  Imagine if the birth of supposedly Jesus was actually that of a female?  You wouldn't be able to get that many followers therefore it was changed to the birth being that of a male.  But that's just me speculating.  And what if conceiving in that manner is akin to birthing a child the like of a Swaruuean, but an Earth Swaruuean that comes from Source.  Again, more speculation on my part, but it would be great to know the truth about the "virgin" birth.  I hope Gosia does a video on it.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#36 2023-08-14 20:19:54

SSSany

StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Yes for that, for sure.

They're fresh up there..

5D/advanced conscious make them fresh/vigorous, I presume.
I'm I got it right? smile

#37 2023-08-14 21:37:38

Tecumseh

Fearless. And extremely capable. But still people like you and me.

They have their Achilles heel. Which is high empathy. They are good people. Which the negative Love to exploit. Or is it Hate to exploit. They hate it in order to exploit it.

Something like that smile

SSSany wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
SSSany wrote:

Yes for that, for sure.

They're fresh up there..

5D/advanced conscious make them fresh/vigorous, I presume.
I'm I got it right? smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer