You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-17 07:51:21

Lyran

Unity Consciousness Meditation.

Hi Friends smile
I propose we coordinate a meditation practice between us for the purpose of conscious deliberate unification and synchronisation - and to sharpen telepathy perhaps??
Would any seed join me?

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-17 07:52:54)

#2 2023-08-17 18:39:28

Tecumseh

Re: Unity Consciousness Meditation.

Love the idea.

World Wide forum though. Do you mean at focused specific times? Or perhaps a focused carefully worded internal dialogue that we can practice on the go?

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#3 2023-08-17 21:14:56

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:

Love the idea.

World Wide forum though. Do you mean at focused specific times? Or perhaps a focused carefully worded internal dialogue that we can practice on the go?

Coordinated I was thinking. It should create a harmony between us that we can then use and expand upon as we go about our days.

#4 2023-08-17 23:52:47

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Love the idea.

Coordinated I was thinking. It should create a harmony between us that we can then use and expand upon as we go about our days.

Well I think group meditation is good, but after thinking, I think a simple commitment to regular meditation/prayer would work best for something simple like peace on the planet or maybe a location. I think simple and direct works best. Maybe a weekly, daily theme or location. Trying to synchronize to me won't work, as well. We benefit anyway; time zones and work schedules can also be an issue.

For example, we could focus on Hawaii, right now.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-17 23:56:14)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#5 2023-08-18 01:15:13

Lyran

Well guys I am in the AEST Timezone and I’m pretty flexible, if someone would like to put forward a time we can start working with it.

#6 2023-08-18 10:05:47

Lyran

How about 24 hours from now 8pm AEST on Saturday 18th of August?

#7 2023-08-18 12:34:12

okcs

Lyran wrote:

That would be 6:00 am US east coast time, and 3:00 am US west coast time.

#8 2023-08-18 14:40:21

Lyran

okcs wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Okay that looks unworkable, totally open to suggestions and I don’t mind setting my alarm smile being my suggestion, I’m happy to to take the midnight-early morning time slot to help get the ball rolling smile

#9 2023-08-18 16:03:50

Horton HaW

I don't think it is necessary. Just post a theme. Say for Hawaii. Sending them good energy. Do that for a week or several days. I don't think coordinating time matters. This transcends our time zones. The intent is what is important. Remember, there is only now. The important thing is to do it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-18 16:05:19)

#10 2023-08-18 16:31:32

Tecumseh

okcs wrote:
Lyran wrote:

See what we mean? Australia, Japan, Russia, Europe, North America.. zzzzt.

That's why I suggested a simple internal mantra that we can practice on the go, when we are meditating, even sleeping. Bring it into the Astral with us even when we are sleeping. Any time anywhere any realm we happen to be in.

Commuting in NYC, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai etc.

Or for the house wife in Sao Paulo while she is cooking breakfast for her kids.

Something like that.

Focused Mass meditation at a specific time is good also, no doubt about that. Just suggesting we do both. We aren't really limited, are we?

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#11 2023-08-18 16:37:50

Jupiter 9

We can do both[Edit: similar to what Tecumseh is saying, maybe you are a brotha from anotha motha lol]. Some of you can find and set a specific time that works for most people and do a meditation at the same time, and for those that time doesn't work they can still do a meditation when it is convenient to them with the intention of connecting outside time with the meditation that other members are doing at that specific time, and also the people that are doing the meditation at that specific time can have the intention of also connecting with the people that will join the meditation at a different time.

And people can also start some extra meditations with a theme like the one Horton is proposing and post them in this thread, and anyone interested can join and  do a meditation on that theme too.

I am not doing enough meditation, so this thread will be a constant reminder for me that I am not meditate enought and it will also make it harder for me to procrastinate meditating haha. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-08-18 16:39:47)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2023-08-18 16:45:19

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:

We can do both[Edit: similar to what Tecumseh is saying, maybe you are a brotha from anotha motha lol]. Some of you can find and set a specific time that works for most people and do a meditation at the same time, and for those that time doesn't work they can still do a meditation when it is convenient to them with the intention of connecting outside time with the meditation that other members are doing at that specific time, and also the people that are doing the meditation at that specific time can have the intention of also connecting with the people that will join the meditation at a different time.

And people can also start some extra meditations with a theme like the one Horton is proposing and post them in this thread, and anyone interested can join and  do a meditation on that theme too.

I am not doing enough meditation, so this thread will be a constant reminder for me that I am not meditate enought and it will also make it harder for me to procrastinate meditating haha. smile

Exactly!
I would say that a meditation you find works, you could also post.

It is SO easy to be overwhelmed these days, especially with what is coming. We need to keep our energy as high as possible.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-18 17:11:25)

#13 2023-08-19 00:11:15

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:

I don't think it is necessary. Just post a theme. Say for Hawaii. Sending them good energy. Do that for a week or several days. I don't think coordinating time matters. This transcends our time zones. The intent is what is important. Remember, there is only now. The important thing is to do it.

I agree Horton, seems I didn’t think coordinating globally through well enough…

#14 2023-08-19 00:52:44

Tecumseh

I was talking a general mantra that is shared by all of us. Carefully worded.

Not a religious kind of thing. But a forceful (Force or Swartz haha) but some thought form we all agree upon.

Something simple and easy to remember.

Like "I do not consent" but with more depth.

And coordination doesn't matter.

Been thinking about this for a while. But I am personally awkward and not all that articulate.

Something that follows the law of nature. Even for the neutral neutral's. This is hard.

It's has to have the word "Source" in it. Perhaps multiple times. But other than that.

But not use the words like Karma, or god?

Appealing to the truly gifted linguists I am.

Or We are.

This is a very healthy excersize of that I am sure of.

Lyran wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-08-19 01:27:18

Lyran

Tecumseh wrote:

Not a religious kind of thing. But a forceful (Force or Swartz haha) but some thought form we all agree upon.

Been thinking about this for a while. But I am personally awkward and not all that articulate.

Something that follows the law of nature. Even for the neutral neutral's. This is hard.

It's has to have the word "Source" in it. Perhaps multiple times. But other than that.

Or We are.

Lyran wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I like it, Tecumseh.
As an initial practice, how about consciously affirming that we represent the foretold “split” and are co-creating and maintaining a realm of high consciousness. I think it’s an important point to soak into one’s subconscious and A Mantra will work nicely.

#16 2023-08-19 01:33:47

Tecumseh

Exacatatackly

Lyran wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Or We are.

Lyran wrote:

I like it, Tecumseh.
As an initial practice, how about consciously affirming that we represent the foretold “split” and are co-creating and maintaining a realm of high consciousness. I think it’s an important point to soak into one’s subconscious and A Mantra will work nicely.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#17 2023-08-19 12:18:48

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

Hi Friends smile
I propose we coordinate a meditation practice between us for the purpose of conscious deliberate unification and synchronisation - and to sharpen telepathy perhaps??
Would any seed join me?

Just let me know what yall decide, but yes..mutual meditation by seeds together is a very positive thing. I will add my imagination with you all together.
   You are what you think.

#18 2023-08-20 00:18:34

Horton HaW

This is a quote from Swaruu and Nai'Shara.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/focus … a-pleiades

Quote:
Nai'Shara: Doubt at the moment is dangerous, so it is essential above all to be
focused.
Swaruu: I call on everyone to focus on what they want in MASS. focused Meditations
on a better beautiful and gentle world. facing fears. Not hiding from them. In MASA
now or never. Do it all the time. Nothing is more important than for it to be always
millions meditating. Organize sessions if you want. But it's not like you do one on
Sunday at noon and the problem is solved. The truth, as uncomfortable as it is, is that
they must do it all the time. It is not necessary to sit with the lotus legs to meditate. It
can be done while doing other things. So it becomes Unconscious. It is being that
change, being that which is desired. Do not expect that tomorrow will be a new fresh
day better than today. Humanity IS reality itself. They must live as they want to be.
Despite everything that happens. It is in these hard times when the future is defined. It
is in these moments when you know who is who and what they are made of. Where
are all those with strong hearts who fought World War II ??? !!!!!

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-20 00:51:21)

#19 2023-08-20 01:49:05

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

Exacatatackly

Or We are.

I find the most important thing is to shift your mind/energy with breathing or often music.
Tecumseh, One I often use, that fits your criteria, is the following:

I am source, I am all that is.

This can also be augmented with a simple declaration after this. Followed by:

So it is.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-31 00:13:59)

#20 2023-08-20 10:41:59

shar-el-oha

Count me in!!

A-L-O-H-A !!

Breathe in, Breathe out - The exchange of "HA' - our life force. . .
and so it is.....

#21 2023-08-20 18:46:48

Tecumseh

No words adequate. Cept, I love you.

shar-el-oha wrote:

Count me in!!

A-L-O-H-A !!

Breathe in, Breathe out - The exchange of "HA' - our life force. . .
and so it is.....

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-20 18:47:59)

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#22 2023-08-30 22:59:43

Horton HaW

Ok, got a project that might be fun to do. The inspiration is from this article, and of course, what we already know supported by our friends waay up north.
So I thought it might be fun to focus to create an energetic response to send to everyone. Not really back to the future, but restorative.
A large perfectly energized toroid (encoded hologram) or another metaphor (aka Lotus/flower of life) restoring the energetic "toroid" of humanity. Create our own transmission!

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … of-vaccine

Quote:
Medical professionals do not know of the biophysics of organisms, nor do most electrical engineers understand the physics of time-reversal or vacuum engineering. The human brain operates as a natural scalar interferometer, which is a virtual state tuner, processor, and transmitter receiver. It can produce and control phase conjugate energy and phase conjugate waves.

By modifying the virtual vacuum state of any object, an antidote to any disease can be developed. The healing signal for a pandemic virus can be transmitted through power lines, television, radio signals, special transmitters, and can administer the antidote to the irradiated population. The basis of this science has been suppressed ─ but it is known ─ and if developed in this situation can be lifesaving for humanity.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-31 21:16:45)

#23 2023-08-31 06:45:23

If anyone is from Eastern/Nordic Europe or Russia, it can work for me.

Weekly Zoom meetings discussing newest Mari/CA videos also could be fun.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#24 2023-08-31 21:07:08

Horton HaW

Celestial Marriage wrote:

If anyone is from Eastern/Nordic Europe or Russia, it can work for me.

Weekly Zoom meetings discussing newest Mari/CA videos also could be fun.

Great. I don't think we need to worry about time zones. We can just focus on the same thing.

This is from another article. Very interesting. Especially given what has been mentioned about photos by the team. I had forgotten Garyaev's work.

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … medium=web

Wave Genetics - Dr Peter Garyaev

https://m.youtube.com/@vvavegenetics

sddefault.webp

https://youtu.be/u0utXcmFp0M

https://youtu.be/EH62MfJNUyQ

Quote:
The process is simple: The picture of the vaccinated person as a healthy child before the age of 6 would be transcribed via Polarization Laser Wave Radio into a  file and the vaccinated person would listen to it. This information would reset the DNA to a prior healthy state as in the quantum field there is no time. In essence, the DNA would be reversed to a time before the person was vaccinated and it would be healed by the holographic information of the healthy child genome.

#25 2023-08-31 21:14:24

Horton HaW

Holy cow. Look what I found. Try this out. See if it helps.

mqdefault.webp

Strengthening of the Immune System audio file by Peter Garyaev
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOLbjLUCqg

Wave Immunity Matrix
https://wavegenetics.org/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCReqy1994

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-31 21:24:33)

Board footer