You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-01 22:08:13

Lyran

Cats on Toleka.

Hi Gosia, smile
I am thinking I want to make a video about the true origin of cats.
May I please ask for up to date population figures for the Toleka? smile I think it was 22 last time. It will be fun. Of course, you have much to talk about but if it comes up….
Thank you smile
Russ

#2 2023-08-01 23:20:25

Alec

Re: Cats on Toleka.

573209_9342d.gif

#3 2023-08-02 01:00:42

Betty L

Do they neuter or spay the cats on board the ship? If not they might have lots of cats by now. wink

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#4 2023-08-02 02:06:55

Lyran

Alouise Marmalade smileIMG-3064.png

#5 2023-08-13 09:03:56

Lyran

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Hey Lyran,

speaking of making a video, I think this channel stole your 'I do not consent' video and uploaded on their YT channel.

I recognize its yours because I've watched the one from your channel and this is a channel with just 1 video and nothing else.

Link to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/@idey149/videos

And if it is someone you know then disregard this. But they posted the video 10 months ago.

P.S: Do you know where, or what the email is, to send our videos of the same topic that Gosia mentioned? I can't find it. Thanks smile

I can’t believe you picked this up Ivy! This is the 2nd Video I ever made - it is on Isis’ old channel, no longer in use as her details were compromised. She doesn’t have the inclination to make a video so asked me to make hers after my own.
Well done!

The channel you are looking for is:
Llamada desde Planeta Tierra.
https://youtube.com/@llamadadesdeplanetatierra6501

The email is -
cosmic.shine44@gmail.com
And her name is Sirona.

smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-08-13 09:07:06)

#6 2023-08-13 23:17:09

Lyran

Your Video is Lovely Ivy and you articulated yourself beautifully. I love the image of the girl included at the end. I’ve used some images from Mari’s videos too and vice versa smile
Thank you for your effort to put your voice together on a video. I hope it helps get? I made mine because Gosia said it does.
I just celebrate every single day smile
Transitioning jobs at the moment so can’t afford paint or else I’d coat this damned city with Taygeta big_smile
There’s my No Consent statement to the Federation- Taygeta! Painted all over the Matrix haha!
Have a great day/night Ivy ❤️

#7 2023-08-13 23:55:27

Lyran

I get the feeling I know you “out there”, Ivy. You seem very familiar… smile

#8 2023-08-14 00:27:38

Lyran

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

hm that is interesting and maybe its true, but I have no access to my Taygetan memories; my pod settings are low on that hmm

But I'll say this for my Earth avatar, its never traveled to Aussie and I wouldn't want to with so many poisonous creatures haha

Lyran wrote:

I get the feeling I know you “out there”, Ivy. You seem very familiar… smile

Truly, and Gosia can back me up on this I’m sure, it is a horrible misconception about Australia. In 41 years I’ve seen 2 snakes and both were ages from civilisation. Spiders are like anywhere and won’t harm you if you don’t put your hands under rusty metal without looking. And you can’t swim in rivers up north for crocs. Aussies are concentrated in cities so nobody is in any danger except from each other lol
I think about Indonesia or India when I think wild animals, Louisiana…

#9 2023-08-14 03:55:47

Gabriel

Lions

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#10 2023-08-17 01:18:48

charliebelle

Cats rule the world <3 <3

#11 2023-08-19 17:58:47

Wooof