You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-27 04:42:37

mahengrui1

Math in Jump / Teleport in multidimensional / frequency

Hello everyone, the question is in detail about Swaruu physics: since there is no continuous bijection from R4 to the interval (0, infinity), how the time-space is a frequency.

I'm a student in Astrophysics and will graduate soon. I'm reading transcripts to around just the 30th, but discussed it with Miss. M who read it all:

---

Me: hi anyone is interested in physics. I read Swaruu's topic, position and frequency. I want a Function to be a continuous bijection from R4 to the interval (0, infinity). R4 is the 4D time-space, and another one is the frequency. But math seems can not do it, so how can a frequency represent a time and a position?
Miss. M: Time does not exist right so you now and you one year ago have different coordinates. Location in space changed. It will place u one year back even without including the factor of time. But, IDK. Just guessing.
Me: if now is (xE,yE,zE,tE) and one year back is (x0,y0,z0,t0). Do you mean t=t(x,y,z) so change xyzE back to xyz0 can make tE back to t0? however, I still cant find continuous bijection from R3 (x,y,z) to the R1 (frequency), even if it is not R4
Miss. M: I suppose as everything is a toroid within toroid within toroid etc it enables to calculate the exact intersection of them which is the final energetic address. But, IDK. ETs know. Ask G.

---

So maybe discuss it on the forum is better than continuously reading it all. My derivation is:

1 since every frequency in time-space is unique, a number is a time-space

2 since Swaruu said sth like 'If Erath is 123, then Paris is 123.456, then a tower in it is 123.456789...... it requires a 1e-18 accuracy', the function is continuous

3 (?) as an assumption, it is a bijection. I know it is not very right, since Swaruu said before I jump I need to record sth so I can jump back. If it is bijection then no need to record sth. However, how can it be not bijection?

Anyway, there is no proper math here. I Hope Gosia can help me.

(sure, anyone is welcome)

#2 2021-01-27 18:43:28

WXMM

Re: Math in Jump / Teleport in multidimensional / frequency

I remember, it seems, that the frequency seems to include four values. The vibration frequency value of the material at the site. The location is in a musical continuum, that is, at a certain point in time. The angle at which the ship cuts in. The frequency of the ship's return to the location.

#3 2021-01-27 18:47:21

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I remember, it seems, that the frequency seems to include four values.

Close: There are multliple wave types (most of them unknown/rejected by Earth's fake-science) and each has their own functions and frequency. The set mix of them makes the actual coordinate.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-01-27 22:56:48

mahengrui1

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

I remember, it seems, that the frequency seems to include four values.

Close: There are multliple wave types (most of them unknown/rejected by Earth's fake-science) and each has their own functions and frequency. The set mix of them makes the actual coordinate.

WXMM wrote:

!quote.

Well glad to be a fake news student. I considered some trigonometric identities. Swaruu said position and time are one frequency, but you said they are two. The other 2 values, the direction and the retreat password, are mentioned in transcripts.

If the frequency is the mix of multiple frequencies then can we check the phase and magnitude to recognize them? I assume trigonometric identities. looked right? since Swaruu said the original source has very high frequency so it contains all frequencies, so I guess the phase or magnitude don't matter. Another Possibility is, it has multi types, but the 'frequency' is an average.

#5 2021-01-29 05:36:43

WXMM

Place and time are not the same value.

Bil'h    ——     location frequency   ——   Where.

Na'al   ——    time.

Ho'dee'z á    ——    Direction.

There seems to be a frequency of coming back.

But all of them will be merged into one piece of code.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-01-29 05:41:18)

#6 2021-01-29 21:35:36

mahengrui1

Ok, then is this right: Everything has two frequencies (time and space) more than one?

#7 2021-01-30 11:01:49

WXMM

I don't think the ship jumps to a point in isolation, it needs to build a perceptual sequence, an animation process, a timeline. Enter one of countless timelines. What distinguishes this timeline from other timelines is its own variation in frequency. It requires a piece of music, not just a sound in a moment, that piece of music is the timeline. After entering the etheric, the ship resonated with the purpose through a piece of music, and was thus manifested by the etheric at the destination. And then within that timeline, you can access exactly the frequency of a moment, of a point. This is a coarse tuning, fine tuning process.

So, time, this is a set of varying frequencies.

Through this set of frequencies, the spacecraft establishes the process of perceiving the destination, adapts, and forms a common time-sensing protocol, so that it can visit a timeline repeatedly.

“Ok, then is this right: Everything has two frequencies (time and space) more than one?”

they are the same thing. No difference.

That's my personal understanding.

Last edited by WXMM (2021-01-30 11:12:00)

#8 2021-01-30 12:35:45

mahengrui1

I appreciate your understanding, actually I hope Gosia can mention here and give some math, but your words are worth for my sharing too.

In my opinion, an universe is a song, when I jump, I sing a song, that song comes to a new universe, containing all position and time I needed. This song is like our song, sometimes urgent, sometimes relaxing, so we can find multiple frequencies in one song. But like a song can be marked like one of a kind of songs, the mark can be an only one frequency, here is a dualism I don't like it, (I also think a Jump shouldn't concern my interest too), one side is one frequency, another side is frequencies in the song of universe right now, two sides are the dualism. So a jump is to drag one side to another, that is to clarify a frequency among all frequencies (in this side) then sending it to another side as the one, a new universe occurs. You can see these 'universes' are not the ultimate being, but actually are larger than physical being, so I expect ETs thumbs up on this paragraph although I have no contact. That's my personal understanding.

Well, still worried about math.

#9 2021-01-30 14:26:59

mahengrui1

well I want to construct a math roughly. Here is it:

assume F=F(x), x is a standard time or the destiny of universe, F is my willing. T=T(F,x) is the current time, F', F'', F''' (dF/dx, etc.) is our 3D position.

it means something like position (X,Y,Z)=G(F',F'',F'''). Although I don't know what is G, the complexity holds.

Reader may think F',F'',F''' share one complexity, this is right without Jump, now Jump can reset F, so the complexity is that they equal to general (X, Y, Z) the 3D position.

F=0 means no soul, no real life, F= very large means the 'source', the 'all'.

This is the basic model.

Now to calculate the 'random' feature:

max(F)=the source=F_max=the number of all frequencies a life can have. A(F_max,F_max)=F_max!=F_max^.5*(F_max/e)^F_max=the standard time for repeated universe time in a Jump's observation. Very large. No many different times should be together since a life's will has small turbulence. Still very large. (haven't calculate yet)

Since to produce F''' we need 4 standard time slot so the possibility number is F_max^4, well maybe velocity is better: X→VX Y→VY Z→VZ

anyway, maybe general enough.

Now I do 2 views, one is in the Jumper's view, to claim a frequency, another is this in universe's view. A better math is to get closer I guess.

#10 2021-01-30 14:33:44

mahengrui1

ro2778 wrote:

If you are concerned about the maths, then does that mean you are approaching this with base 12 mathematics? According to a recent video, if base 12 mathematics is not used, then the calculations are too inaccurate to be useful.

I'm a newcomer watching from old to new. Now I see 1,2,4,8,7,5_3,6_9 that circle, what 12, https://youtu.be/O7ByaEfMPBk ?

#11 2021-01-30 16:57:52

Robert369

mahengrui1 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

If you are concerned about the maths, then does that mean you are approaching this with base 12 mathematics? According to a recent video, if base 12 mathematics is not used, then the calculations are too inaccurate to be useful.

I'm a newcomer watching from old to new. Now I see 1,2,4,8,7,5_3,6_9 that circle, what 12, https://youtu.be/O7ByaEfMPBk ?

Ro has a point here: Without understanding 12-based math - which seemingly nobody does in full beyond basic calculations, but not the resulting galactic implications - there's no way to derive a math.

I also like to point out that all your speculations are not considering my above information about different parallel wave types, etc. which mostly are unknown on Earth. And while I know about some of those waves and even build devices with them, I cannot do math for them either but them to work through understanding and experimenting.

Thus, since one firstly need to know all the components, there's no point to even request "math" for it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-01-31 05:35:56

mahengrui1

Robert369 wrote:
mahengrui1 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

Ro has a point here: Without understanding 12-based math - which seemingly nobody does in full beyond basic calculations, but not the resulting galactic implications - there's no way to derive a math.

I also like to point out that all your speculations are not considering my above information about different parallel wave types, etc. which mostly are unknown on Earth. And while I know about some of those waves and even build devices with them, I cannot do math for them either but them to work through understanding and experimenting.

Thus, since one firstly need to know all the components, there's no point to even request "math" for it.

I didn't respond parallel types because I thought it is better to keep silence before you say what is that. For me, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_wave I don't know how to expand types. It is also math, you say it is component, I think math is sth widely. I'm glad to understand the indirect math if no way to see it directly.

#13 2021-01-31 13:25:28

Robert369

mahengrui1 wrote:

I didn't respond parallel types because I thought it is better to keep silence before you say what is that. For me, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_wave I don't know how to expand types. It is also math, you say it is component, I think math is sth widely. I'm glad to understand the indirect math if no way to see it directly.

Unless you know all the involved parts and have a full picture of what to calculate, there is no math but only guessing. Trying to go by assumptions instead of facts is one of the distortion of today's fake-science, leading to making sure that the "calculated outcome" always matches the given goal. Thus, either we talk about real science or fake-science.

If you want to learn more about waves, for a start you may have a look at the difference between transversal, longitudinal and scalar waves, and what energy and electricity actually are, though all descriptions I saw on the internet were basically distorted. Considering how those who know too much were/are treated, I for now keep these details (on a) private (server), though, for those who are ready to put such knowledge to use (not just curiosity).

#14 2021-02-01 00:45:13

mahengrui1

others comment?

Board footer