You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-23 17:52:40

zee

India's successful moon mission

India became the "first" country to land on the south pole of the moon.

Is there anything more to the successful Indian moon mission that we should know about? According to official sources they are exploring water.

Firstly did it actually happen? and is there any other agenda?

Last edited by zee (2023-08-23 17:54:32)

#2 2023-08-25 07:54:52

Vovan

Re: India's successful moon mission

I am not new here, but would be interesting what will Taygetans tell us about this fake Indian landing XD.

#3 2023-08-25 08:07:02

Eldon Deluz

I agree with TSD, first they lied to the world via the US landing, then Russia, and we have China and India also lying. You can also add in SpaceX/Virgin/Blue Origin, all of it is theatre (lies). That isn't to say they don't send up rockets and satellites. The reasons for this can be numerous, stealing from citizens via taxes, they could be sending up top secret weapons or satellites likely doing multiple things at once. But certainly not landing on the moon.

#4 2023-08-26 11:04:59

zee

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Zee, you must be really green to this forum and our information hehe

There was never, and will never be, a Moon landing; its an Andromedan biosphere ship (decommissioned) and a highly militarized zone by the United Federation of Planets (UFOP). And the Van Allen Belt around the planet isn't letting anyone leave, its like crossing through a microwave zone x10; people would die. So yeah, no leaving the planet or landing on their ship haha

I'm not even sure where to direct you to learn about this because so much material has been shared, but I'll share these links.

Link 1: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/moon- … al-contact

Link 2: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/apoll … uu-of-erra

Link 3: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/swaru … ale-harder

Link 4: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/moon- … zhi-swaruu

Link 5: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/lunar … ena-swaruu

There, that should be enough to get you started on information about the Moon, its landings and other related stuff smile

zee wrote:

Is there anything more to the successful Indian moon mission that we should know about? According to official sources they are exploring water.

Van Allen Belt only affects humans. The Indian moon mission was unmanned. Swaruu in the first video even says that the unmanned probes can get past the Van Allen Belt with shielding.

#5 2023-08-26 11:08:06

zee

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Zee, you are in luck; Gosia had a short chat with Tina about this event and below is the link.

"Gosia: Since you're asking about India's moon landing, here's a little chat with Athena Swaruu about it, but I'm not going to make the video because it's not worth it. You should know what to think by now. One more farce among many, simple as that."

Chat on the Cosmic Agency Blog: https://swaruu.org/en/blog?author=1

zee wrote:

This doesn't really explain much though. The taygetans could have gone into more detail on why it didn't happen with technical responses.

#6 2023-08-26 12:13:51

Scott Summers

There’s nothing technical to explain (which hasn’t been explained before) because the whole thing is a hoax.

I agree with Tina that the timing is very suspicious, being around the time of the BRICS meetings. India being known to be a saboteur in the BRICS agenda to leave the USD.

Note that Saudi Arabia is now joining BRICS. Also note that USD status as world reserve currency (aka Petrodollar) depends on Saudi Arabia only selling oil in USD.

Connect the dots: If Saudi Arabia joins BRICS and BRICS is not using USD for transactions... USD is no longer world reserve currency.

That’s the socioeconomic view at a certain level.

Step back further and understand that the Federation is moving all these chess pieces. Watch Mari’s videos on Money and the Federation.

Look, this whole thing is just a useless boring drama put on to trigger people’s emotions.

Get your metals and cryptos and just sit tight. They will explode.

Those who have it will experience the greatest wealth transfer in human history. Those who don’t will be in breadlines with CBDCs in their future. If you need the State to save you, you have no choice but to receive the ‘mark of the beast’.

In the meantime, invest your time with the people you love and the activities that nourish your soul.

zee wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Zee, you are in luck; Gosia had a short chat with Tina about this event and below is the link.

"Gosia: Since you're asking about India's moon landing, here's a little chat with Athena Swaruu about it, but I'm not going to make the video because it's not worth it. You should know what to think by now. One more farce among many, simple as that."

zee wrote:

This doesn't really explain much though. The taygetans could have gone into more detail on why it didn't happen with technical responses.

#7 2023-08-26 14:20:34

Gosia
Administrator

More technical details? We have far more interesting topics to discuss than fake landings big_smile Moon cannot be landed on PERIOD. And you know why? Because if they did, they would have to report to the whole world what the really saw and that is, a metal ball full of old structures and bunch of ET ships flying around everywhere. Did they report on that? NO. No further technical details are necessary. No one lands on the Moon period, technically possible or not. Even Taygetans cant get near it without strict Federation protocols. Mari talked about it in one of her Moon videos. Nothing more to it.

zee wrote:
TSD.9111 wrote:

zee wrote:

#8 2023-08-26 16:20:37

Brahman

It's like Musk going to Mars with his space car. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2023-08-26 20:19:39

shar-el-oha

Thank You Gosia on the blog regarding, "India's Successful Mission", and showing the logos of other global "space corp".  Definitely, tell tale signs to watch for.  Perhaps their proclaiming of landing on the south side of the moon, brought attention to them and the inter-relatedness of other organizations who pursue and claim similar (now or in the future) of similar accomplishments. (for discerning minds...and with your hints.)
Mistruths told is the direction in the plan to pull our 3d minds to?  (That can only be done if you remain in that frequency, as well.)
All a part of the experience process  -- unpeeling the mistruths as we raise our frequency and are more open to source (truth).

A thought:  even a mistruth is a plan of the "Source", us, using the "Federation", a character of the Source......all in the plan, (Source's plan) to bring us to the next understanding, (closer to what we gravitate naturally) - Ourselves (Source) . 
smile

Thanks for allowing me the space to share my thoughts with you all here.
Mahalo.

#10 2023-08-27 15:04:26

TheMorken

Gosia wrote:

More technical details? We have far more interesting topics to discuss than fake landings big_smile Moon cannot be landed on PERIOD. And you know why? Because if they did, they would have to report to the whole world what the really saw and that is, a metal ball full of old structures and bunch of ET ships flying around everywhere. Did they report on that? NO. No further technical details are necessary. No one lands on the Moon period, technically possible or not. Even Taygetans cant get near it without strict Federation protocols. Mari talked about it in one of her Moon videos. Nothing more to it.

Maybe they did get an exemption from the Federation to land there. And the short clips of the rover I saw, they show what can be expected from that old Andromedan space ship: a battle-damaged surface with a very thin layer of dust.

#11 2023-08-27 15:08:00

TheMorken

Brahman wrote:

I see that SpaceX Starship thing as an attempt of one faction of the Cabal to slowly disclose some of the truth in a way that normies can accept it. In that way it can be something positive under the right circumstances.

#12 2023-08-27 15:23:35

Brahman

TheMorken wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I see that SpaceX Starship thing as an attempt of one faction of the Cabal to slowly disclose some of the truth in a way that normies can accept it. In that way it can be something positive under the right circumstances.

Cabal will reveal the truth to the normies? Really? Will the Federation tell the truth about the Moon, the hologram and the regressives who they support? Lol

What the normies can accept is that there will be a Second Coming and a savior of the entire human race as well as the cabal successfully lying to them with the White Hats who will condemn blacks.  And this is the very truth for the christian normies. Musk will make them go to Mars because there are regressives.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-08-27 16:53:43)

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-08-27 21:18:21

TheMorken

Brahman wrote:
TheMorken wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Cabal will reveal the truth to the normies? Really?

Yes, there is always a small percentage in any group which acts differently than the vast majority of that group. Do you know the term NaXalt aka "Not all X are like that"?

Will the Federation tell the truth about the Moon, the hologram and the regressives who they support? Lol

They will only do that when the majority of humans on Earth (or their higher selfs) want that. Or alternatively, they will tell that in a way that only those who want that get it.

What the normies can accept is that there will be a Second Coming and a savior of the entire human race as well as the cabal successfully lying to them with the White Hats who will condemn blacks.  And this is the very truth for the christian normies. Musk will make them go to Mars because there are regressives.

I don't know. Musk and Trump can alternatively be seen as people who want real change to the better - or as just making a show (Albert Pike: "Whenever the people need a hero, we will provide one"). I am not sure which one it is, probably the second one, even though there is a slim chance for the first.

#14 2023-08-27 21:41:41

Brahman

Morken, you don't seem to trust our friends. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2023-08-27 23:10:37

TheMorken

Brahman wrote:

I trust them, and I am glad that they are talking to us and are relatively close in orbit. But I have in some points a slightly different perspective at the moment. Don't we all? And are they not actually encouraging different perspectives?

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-08-27 23:15:17)

#16 2023-08-28 04:12:01

Lyran

I suggest the cabal convince the sheeple they can now get to the moon in hot air balloons. It’s gonna save em a fortune on rocket fuel lol

#17 2023-08-28 06:31:10

Brahman

TheMorken wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I trust them, and I am glad that they are talking to us and are relatively close in orbit. But I have in some points a slightly different perspective at the moment. Don't we all? And are they not actually encouraging different perspectives?

Yes but they teach us to discern the cabal perspectives. Trump and Musk are the white hats who are cabal. They are the false heroes of the cabal. Trump figured out he was being used by the cabal when they needed his political views and they finally removed him. He's a Freemason, he knows Rothschild, Rockefeller. Like Biden, he's a pedo, rumored to have raped his daughter multiple times. Now he pretends to be an adversary of his masters. Musk too. They are big opponents of the cabal in words. Like Putin. He wanted to eliminate satanists that's why the war continues, he says. Why not shoot where Zelensky is but at people's houses? Why not bomb the mansions of Rothschild, Rockefeller, Gates, Schwab? Their mansions where they do satanic rituals. Because they're the same cabal players.

Adi Shankaracharya

#18 2023-08-28 15:13:28

Scott Summers

Listen folks!

For the last time, Trump and Musk are the GOOD GUYS!

They desperately want to warn the world about the true contents of the Deathvaxx and the depopulation plan, but their hands are tied.

Can’t you see that? They’re being censored like us.

All they need is their own Social Media Platform. Then they can speak their truth!

Oh wait...

Sorry.

#19 2023-08-28 15:53:33

Brahman

So India has not landed on the moon. Zee could change the title to "unsuccessful moon mission" tongue

Adi Shankaracharya

#20 2023-08-29 05:00:06

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

So India has not landed on the moon. Zee could change the title to "unsuccessful moon mission" tongue

Or - Santa’s safe arrival at his house wink

Board footer