You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-20 15:53:11

ro2778

Mari Swaruu - Great Wall of Antarctica

https://youtu.be/Pw7Nwk4PQow

In her latest video she talks about Antarctica, sharing a lot of new information. Including, that thousands of kilometres from the centre is a tall, artificial wall, that looks like a perfect circle from space running around the centre of the continent. That means if a flat Earther ever tried to find the edge of the disc they would find the ice wall! Haha

#2 2023-02-20 17:10:42

_.haz.za._369

Re: Mari Swaruu - Great Wall of Antarctica

ro2778 wrote:

https://youtu.be/Pw7Nwk4PQow

In her latest video she talks about Antarctica, sharing a lot of new information. Including, that thousands of kilometres from the centre is a tall, artificial wall, that looks like a perfect circle from space running around the centre of the continent. That means if a flat Earther ever tried to find the edge of the disc they would find the ice wall! Haha

Haha. Yeah! But people are not allowed to go that far. That area is totally militarised as it was said in the video.

#3 2023-02-20 17:40:42

mitkobs

100 meters tall wall circling the opening of the south pole and the opening is green(no ice there) with the size of Great Britain...

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-20 17:41:36)

#4 2023-02-21 05:07:47

StarDeity
Banned

Andromedans, Urmah, and other Lyran (I'm guessing Antareans being one) races are in Antartica...

tf you doing dere punks

#5 2023-02-21 11:12:25

ro2778

StarDeity wrote:

Andromedans, Urmah, and other Lyran (I'm guessing Antareans being one) races are in Antartica...

tf you doing dere punks

Yeh this video certainly leads to a lot of questions, as well as seeing what Swaruu previously said about Antarctica and what they left out. It's obviously a sensitive topic, especially as it seems the ETs basically have a colony near the polar opening, with all the issues that raises.

#6 2023-02-21 11:29:27

mitkobs

Also very important observation by Mari that big military forces when not on tv are actually working together, their war ships travel alongside together - US, Russia, China. Their officials act that they do not understand each other when show on the public eye but behind scenes are cooperating because they all are under the same master.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-21 11:29:50)

#7 2023-02-21 11:52:14

ro2778

I see the militaries role as compartmentalised, so even though they are cooperating, it doesn't mean many of them know what is going on; the jarheads just have their orders. Maybe the fighter pilots have seen the wall if they are patrolling over the continent, but that doesn't mean they know what is happening within the wall.

But the physical presence of the ETs in that zone, makes it feel more like Westworld, or a computer game, and they are their to control and coordinate what is happening. To support the narratives in play, which only makes this place feel more artificial in my mind. Interesting that the Pleiadian species don't have bases there, which probably represents the schism between their objectives. As in, they would rather be integrated with humanity than apart, but then I guess it's easy for them, because they look like us, whereas an Andromedan can't walk down the street.

#8 2023-02-21 12:43:01

ro2778

Gosia hasn't translated or published this PK transcript yet, but they did a video on Antarctica:

Aneeka (A):

In addition to the large entrance to the interior of the Earth that is heavily guarded by military personel from many countries, mostly from the USA, Russia and NATO countries. There are also regresive extraterrestrial bases there. Mostly tall greys known as Maitre, Draco and Kingu, all in cooperation with the USA mostly.

There are also large DUMBs there, and large ships parked under the ice. There is also a cabal DUMB there founded by the Nazi's in the 30ies. There are also ruins of pre-flood civilisations including ruins of the civilisation of Atlantis since it was planetary.

There are plenty of aliens there all regressive or not very friendly.

Q: How do you see it from orbit?

A: It looks white which is logical but with a lot of facilities that glow at night. That is dozens of cities are seen from above, some quite large and with their DUMBs, under. It's like it happens on Mars, where the surface facilities are only the accesses to the DUMBs and everything happens, or where you live is mostly underground. You can also see the entrance to the inner Earth, like a large dark area the size of Switzerland more or less, with many lights or facilities around it. In other words, they surround the entrance with military bases.

Q: Are there reptilian ciites there?

A: Yes, I don't know if cities, but they are bases and facilities. It would be necessary to define what a city is?

Q: And how do they prevent people from seeing this?

A: They just can't fly anywhere near those facilities. No airline ever goes over Anarctica. The flat Earthers argue that this proves that the Earth is flat and that antarctica is only a barrier that surrounds the world. It is not like this. Commerical airplanes do not pass through there because it is a no fly zone, controlled by the military for obvious reasons.

#9 2023-02-21 12:58:06

mitkobs

It is fascinating to know alternative facts and history about this world. It cannot be verified by us with our ordinary position in life and thus feels like completely another reality, like something happening on another alien planet. Imagination is running wild in speculations around this information.

#10 2023-02-21 16:34:47

HelHun

What they failed to do on the surface, they will do below.
That hatred has no limits, neither here nor abroad.
And beyond the novelty regarding AI. There is also a regressive race or someone who drives the Federation from behind, from far away. That adds up. Whether or not it is a Federation does not matter but it has its gear network well oiled. I don't know what breed it is but it looks like a reptile, taller than us. But I suppose that since his nobility is the same here, how will his security be that he even mocks being the puppeteer of the Federation. How will your gear be that what you want that everyone does. I can link this to the very strange pyramidal way that has little or nothing to prevent them from flying over their beach bars here.

That there must be good lackeys but when you are part of the gear you stop being one and it transforms you into the same life after life as well.
Of course, as I say with a veil of oblivion, a second-rate human, blurred memories and other herbs, we won't be able to know, can we? What turns life gives!

And... since we mentioned Antarctica, I can say a point: I suppose that in addition to many reasons why many means of transport continued to the poles (even in times of restrictions and today of "economic" crisis), it is because they are plundering the surface, stealing from us again: books, objects, art and proof remains of what we did and are throughout our lives, our achievements and expressions of our souls.

So YES, EVEN IF THEY RELEASE US, THEY WILL EASY VERY EASILY RETURN TO ESTABLISHING A REGRESSIVE ANTHIGH, TO INSTALL ANOTHER VERSION OF THE PYRAMIDAL STRUCTURE, BECAUSE IT WORKS VERY WELL OUT THERE, HERE WE ARE JUST A REFLECTION.

And if any human colleague reads this, I have to give you the news: HUMANITY HAS ALREADY UNITED IN THE FACE OF THE ALIEN THREAT AND INVASION, the most alive are the meat suppliers and lackeys, but they never poke or cut anything.

Now even though it may expose your gear network, go ahead with this without hindrance, the question you should keep asking DK is: What's at stake here?

And speaking of pseudo-infotman what the cabal does here in an attempt to wash their hands of karma, I must say that they sell you the same thing out there. They tell you that they come to this planet to blablabla and what happens to you is personal responsibility and fault bla bla bla...

#11 2023-02-21 17:01:58

StarDeity
Banned

Mari mentioned that there are Mala'kak in Antartica...
I'm curious about how they look like, and their intentions..

In the movie Prometheus, they are the Engineers, with the suits... Or the elephant-looking ETs... What's it?

https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Mala%27kak

#12 2023-02-21 17:05:12

HelHun

HelHun wrote:

What they failed to do on the surface, they will do below.
That hatred has no limits, neither here nor abroad.
And beyond the novelty regarding AI. There is also a regressive race or someone who drives the Federation from behind, from far away. That adds up. Whether or not it is a Federation does not matter but it has its gear network well oiled. I don't know what breed it is but it looks like a reptile, taller than us. But I suppose that since his nobility is the same here, how will his security be that he even mocks being the puppeteer of the Federation. How will your gear be that what you want that everyone does. I can link this to the very strange pyramidal way that has little or nothing to prevent them from flying over their beach bars here.

That there must be good lackeys but when you are part of the gear you stop being one and it transforms you into the same life after life as well.
Of course, as I say with a veil of oblivion, a second-rate human, blurred memories and other herbs, we won't be able to know, can we? What turns life gives!

And... since we mentioned Antarctica, I can say a point: I suppose that in addition to many reasons why many means of transport continued to the poles (even in times of restrictions and today of "economic" crisis), it is because they are plundering the surface, stealing from us again: books, objects, art and proof remains of what we did and are throughout our lives, our achievements and expressions of our souls.

So YES, EVEN IF THEY RELEASE US, THEY WILL EASY VERY EASILY RETURN TO ESTABLISHING A REGRESSIVE ANTHIGH, TO INSTALL ANOTHER VERSION OF THE PYRAMIDAL STRUCTURE, BECAUSE IT WORKS VERY WELL OUT THERE, HERE WE ARE JUST A REFLECTION.

And if any human colleague reads this, I have to give you the news: HUMANITY HAS ALREADY UNITED IN THE FACE OF THE ALIEN THREAT AND INVASION, the most alive are the meat suppliers and lackeys, but they never poke or cut anything.

Now even though it may expose your gear network, go ahead with this without hindrance, the question you should keep asking DK is: What's at stake here?

And speaking of pseudo-infotman what the cabal does here in an attempt to wash their hands of karma, I must say that they sell you the same thing out there. They tell you that they come to this planet to blablabla and what happens to you is personal responsibility and fault bla bla bla...

And speaking of these things from the waters above and below (which are one without a fixed limit except now), and speaking to friends or friends who visit us, in case they come near us: here we had no option to live more than as one marine plant trap for unwary and innocent little fish where someone patrols harvesting à la carte from some "noble" sitting at a distant and comfortable table, à la carte with your technology too and if the breed is very rare, hunting for a specimen or one more toy for the collection, on the hunt for a puppet or a new lackey.

And by the way, I repeat to those who live below the surface: I wish you good luck, you will need it!

#13 2023-02-21 17:17:37

Oak

ro2778 wrote:

Gosia hasn't translated or published this PK transcript yet, but they did a video on Antarctica:

Aneeka (A):

In addition to the large entrance to the interior of the Earth that is heavily guarded by military personel from many countries, mostly from the USA, Russia and NATO countries. There are also regresive extraterrestrial bases there. Mostly tall greys known as Maitre, Draco and Kingu, all in cooperation with the USA mostly.

There are also large DUMBs there, and large ships parked under the ice. There is also a cabal DUMB there founded by the Nazi's in the 30ies. There are also ruins of pre-flood civilisations including ruins of the civilisation of Atlantis since it was planetary.

There are plenty of aliens there all regressive or not very friendly.

Q: How do you see it from orbit?

A: It looks white which is logical but with a lot of facilities that glow at night. That is dozens of cities are seen from above, some quite large and with their DUMBs, under. It's like it happens on Mars, where the surface facilities are only the accesses to the DUMBs and everything happens, or where you live is mostly underground. You can also see the entrance to the inner Earth, like a large dark area the size of Switzerland more or less, with many lights or facilities around it. In other words, they surround the entrance with military bases.

Q: Are there reptilian ciites there?

A: Yes, I don't know if cities, but they are bases and facilities. It would be necessary to define what a city is?

Q: And how do they prevent people from seeing this?

A: They just can't fly anywhere near those facilities. No airline ever goes over Anarctica. The flat Earthers argue that this proves that the Earth is flat and that antarctica is only a barrier that surrounds the world. It is not like this. Commerical airplanes do not pass through there because it is a no fly zone, controlled by the military for obvious reasons.

Thanks for sharing this, it raises a lot of questions for me. It sounds like the cabal and regressive aliens are trying to get as close to humanity as they can, without crossing any boundaries imposed on Earth (such as no mass contact).

I am even more appreciative of the positive races such as the Taygetans, Swaruunians, Karistas, and other well intended beings doing the same thing but from the positive side.

#14 2023-02-21 17:21:02

mitkobs

Malakak from the information given by this contact and what I remember look like albinos, very white skin, white hair, tall, slim.

#15 2023-02-21 19:31:25

JimiPickle

What lies on the surface, and above, and below are not what we have been told.
As to “why” the lies are now being exposed is too a mystery.
Wether we meet this change with awe, fear, anger or joy is a matter of perspective.
For this new information will someday been seen as indifferent.

There is no spoon.

#16 2023-02-21 20:17:12

nextdream

mitkobs wrote:

100 meters tall wall circling the opening of the south pole and the opening is green(no ice there) with the size of Great Britain...

Whether you believe in a flat earth with a firmament or a round earth in a heliospheric model, do not underestimate the value of 'flat earthers'. That is not whether you believe in one or the other but in maintaining a position outside of a major belief system. A simple search for 'flat earth' on bitchute will provide loads of results and yes of course you must sift through the bullshit.

I'm sure everyone on this forum is well acquainted with Admiral Byrd's testimonies regarding his experience inside the hollow earth.

https://archive.org/details/24972TheSecretLandReel2

I remember in the '00's sometime I had found an arctic charter cruise being offered online. They had a website and everything. The purpose of the cruise was to enter into the hollow earth at the opening near the north pole. There was a whole itinerary including a reception with the King of Agarta. The success of the entry depended on weather and the ice sheets moving or not to expose the opening, so they had contingency activities in case it did not appear (which included shuffleboard on the ice breaker's deck). No refunds. I wish I could still find it.

https://assets.rbl.ms/18578161/980x.jpg

Believing you know the absolute truth about any of these subjects (and laughing at those who think otherwise) could only be made more foolish if your exclusive source for your beliefs was some benevolent alien.

#17 2023-02-21 21:10:24

ro2778

Comparing Aneeka’s responses to Mari’s information, the major difference is Aneeka didn’t inform the PK girls that Federation races had bases on the ground alongside the regressives. So that’s the interesting development for me, although I think Dhor Kalel did also mention federation bases in Antarctica but it was overlooked at the time by me.

From our perspective of extreme duality it seems strange to think of Maitre & Draco having bases in virtually the same spot as Andromedans, Centauri and Arcturians. I think I’ve read enough transcripts now to know that to understand you have to think like an ET, so it seems wrong to simply label the Federation as regressive for creating this space in Antarctica. Plus we don’t know the history of it, who established this ET zone, who was there first the regressives or Fed?

It would be nice to be able to ask the open question, now that we know they are all there, what motivates the Federation side to share the same space with the other side, and vis versa? How is it that the Centauri Dark Knight’s are in orbit, nose down looking for cabal activity to intercept and at the same time living next door to Draco and Maitre? Has there been some evolution in their relationship in the past years? Are the Black Knight’s still in orbit? Perhaps it’s not absolute, and they tolerate each other so long as they are behaving within agreed parameters, and they can play nice in the diplomatic game, but they still have the stick if things get out of hand. Unfortunately it was a short video from Mari and there’s still a lot more to be said.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-02-21 21:14:08)

#18 2023-02-21 21:21:59

Pymander

I wonder how the different races that are supposedly "enemies" (i.e. Reptilians/tall greys vs GF) all manage to all get along in Antarctica..? Seems a bit too cozy. It really does seem like the GF is cooperating far too much with the regressive Cabals.

I kind of wonder if many of the positive members of the GF are in a bit of denial about whether or not the GF is truly a positive organization or not. The way they're acting is more like the Empire from Star Wars than a benevolent organization.

#19 2023-02-21 21:54:44

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

Comparing Aneeka’s responses to Mari’s information, the major difference is Aneeka didn’t inform the PK girls that Federation races had bases on the ground alongside the regressives. So that’s the interesting development for me, although I think Dhor Kalel did also mention federation bases in Antarctica but it was overlooked at the time by me.

From our perspective of extreme duality it seems strange to think of Maitre & Draco having bases in virtually the same spot as Andromedans, Centauri and Arcturians. I think I’ve read enough transcripts now to know that to understand you have to think like an ET, so it seems wrong to simply label the Federation as regressive for creating this space in Antarctica. Plus we don’t know the history of it, who established this ET zone, who was there first the regressives or Fed?

It would be nice to be able to ask the open question, now that we know they are all there, what motivates the Federation side to share the same space with the other side, and vis versa? How is it that the Centauri Dark Knight’s are in orbit, nose down looking for cabal activity to intercept and at the same time living next door to Draco and Maitre? Has there been some evolution in their relationship in the past years? Are the Black Knight’s still in orbit? Perhaps it’s not absolute, and they tolerate each other so long as they are behaving within agreed parameters, and they can play nice in the diplomatic game, but they still have the stick if things get out of hand. Unfortunately it was a short video from Mari and there’s still a lot more to be said.

Had similar thoughts while watching the video. This could be a good question for Gosia to ask Yazhi.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#20 2023-02-21 22:59:06

Alec

The Federation feels sorry for the Cabal and other regressives, they are seen as "people who need help", like sending them to Psychiatric hospitals to be "fixed".
From a 5D perspective this makes sense. But from a 3D one, it's seen as insanity.

#21 2023-02-22 01:32:52

Pymander

Brahman wrote:

Galactic Federation secretly meets with cabal in Antarctica. Because they really like each other. GF is cheating on us. A matter of love. Let's be positive.

GF wants it both ways but doesn't want to commit. It's frustrating knowing how easy it would be to unravel their plans if one were a billionaire with access to a private jet. One flight over the south pole (presumably being live streamed so you don't get shot down) would really mess with them. Or even a spy-balloon I suppose, lol.

#22 2023-02-22 03:47:14

StarDeity
Banned

are they helping gollum become a good boy :'D

Alec wrote:

The Federation feels sorry for the Cabal and other regressives, they are seen as "people who need help", like sending them to Psychiatric hospitals to be "fixed".
From a 5D perspective this makes sense. But from a 3D one, it's seen as insanity.

#23 2023-02-24 15:31:37

ro2778

Interestingly, anyone who looks up the South Pole will find the claim that the USA has had a manned base there since the 1950ies. I wonder where this base actually is? big_smile

https://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarcti … h-pole.php

#24 2023-08-26 09:39:26

TheMorken

Alec wrote:

Yes, had the same thought.

Also, it seems that the information given to us depends also on what we already know. The more background information we understand about manifesting the own circumstances (i.e. just changing the point of focus from one location/scenario/time to another more preferred one), the more of those tricky details can be told to us.

Board footer