You are not logged in.

#1 2023-08-30 19:33:10

Hanzo

Question to Gosha

Hi,
What's your take or the swaruus on Corey's Good content, on SSP, GGLN,ICC, Galactic Federation and Orion Group, the new earth guardian the Zulu, sun explosion, ET intervention between 2025-2032?

Thanks.

#2 2023-08-31 14:16:08

Outerspace

Re: Question to Gosha

Hello, i suggest you to check Cosmic Agency's videos or the transcripts. There is also a search bar where you can type and it may find the information that you are looking for. Lots of information already published regarding your questions.

#3 2023-08-31 16:21:32

StarDeity
Banned

Most UFOlogists are Cabal-controlled shills, esp the American ones, and can't trust Orion group,

Mari spoke about them recently here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybsTo3LTaI

Hanzo wrote:

Hi,
What's your take or the swaruus on Corey's Good content, on SSP, GGLN,ICC, Galactic Federation and Orion Group, the new earth guardian the Zulu, sun explosion, ET intervention between 2025-2032?

Thanks.

#4 2023-09-01 18:54:57

Hanzo

unholy3nity wrote:

You've been here long enough to know Gosia does not welcome this kind of questions.

This is a forum, place for dialog, not mind reading.

#5 2023-09-01 18:56:05

Hanzo

StarDeity wrote:

Most UFOlogists are Cabal-controlled shills, esp the American ones, and can't trust Orion group,

Mari spoke about them recently here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybsTo3LTaI

Hanzo wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks

#6 2023-09-01 18:57:17

Hanzo

Outerspace wrote:

Hello, i suggest you to check Cosmic Agency's videos or the transcripts. There is also a search bar where you can type and it may find the information that you are looking for. Lots of information already published regarding your questions.

Thanks, I translated most of it.

Board footer