You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-03 15:13:03

Jupiter 9

Mari: Alpha Centauri: Historical Lies? Mari’s and Urmah's Perspective

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-09-03 15:43:13

Jupiter 9

Re: Mari: Alpha Centauri: Historical Lies? Mari’s and Urmah's Perspective

This is actually a simple but very good point, how did the invasion of the planet Lyra happen with the Urmah living in the same solar system?

I looks more and more that it's time for a change and for some type of a Lyrian Galactic Confederation or another Galactic scale political structure where the space humans unite and manage their own affairs independently from the UFoP similar to the Feline Galactic Confederation, and they can still be part of the UFoP but as a strong voice and not a weak partner like they seem to be now, and not rely on the Federation for their safety and diplomacy and exopolitical affairs. There is no big Orion threat anymore anyway.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-03 15:44:22)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-09-03 15:56:41

mitkobs

That was very interesting information and what is happening on Earth as slaving reality is disturbingly similar like is tailored made by the same unscrupulous manipulators and somehow got its ways into UFoP. The difference is that the slaves are not on such short leash but nevertheless are slaves as long as they are completely dependable on the financial system and those who are running it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-03 15:59:07)

#4 2023-09-03 16:06:37

Gabriel

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#5 2023-09-03 16:09:40

Gabriel

The Draco hit Vega before Urmahs arrived.

Urmah Starseed

#6 2023-09-03 16:21:32

Exploringsoul

I am curious if Urmah cats step down to Earth, can they pretend to be Earth Tiger or Lion? Will people notice any difference?

#7 2023-09-03 16:37:31

mitkobs

From this info seems that Urmah are living on their planet Avion from very long time preceding any Orion war and they do not noticed anything suspicious on the neighboring planet like a full blown Reptilian invasion, something else maybe had happened on that planet to drove away the Lyrians. And from this info seems that UFoP are working complacently with the Orion group in some kind nefarious outrageous mind control operation over the Lyrian human kind. And that also is explaining why they keep Taygetans and Urmah in the dark as some kind of lower underprivileged partners.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-03 16:38:37)

#8 2023-09-03 16:41:05

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:

From this info seems that Urmah are living on their planet Avion from very long time preceding any Orion war and they do not noticed anything suspicious on the neighboring planet like a full blown Reptilian invasion, something else maybe had happened on that planet to drove away the Lyrians. And from this info seems that UFoP are working complacently with the Orion group in some kind nefarious outrageous mind control operation over the Lyrian human kind. And that also is explaining why they keep Taygetans and Urmah in the dark as some kind of lower underprivileged partners.

There were Urmahs in Orion before.

Urmah Starseed

#9 2023-09-03 17:01:12

JimiPickle

What a great twist to the story. I remember the first version she spoke of from GF records. The story of liberation of humans from the oppression of their captors. The story brought strength to the readers; us.  Now, the twist, from a different perspective, valid and noble, with similar qualities to the story of us. After years of following this story, she continues to deliver more, more of everything.

Still loving this story.

#10 2023-09-03 17:51:06

mitkobs

Gabriel wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Do not remember such information shared by this contact? Urmah are not in good terms with the Orion entities and will not be comfortable living in proximity with them.

#11 2023-09-03 17:56:25

TheMorken

mitkobs wrote:

The UFoP reminds me of the Vorlons in Babylon 5, where the "dark" and "light" forces (Shadows and Vorlons) were playing games with the "younger races", until it was found out in season 4, and then both Vorlons and Shadows left the galaxy.

Within this metaphor, Trump and Putin would be something similar to the Babylon 5 character Londo Mollari in the later seasons, when he became head of state of Centauri Republic, and - while opportunistic and ambiguous - was very much limited in his options. But still loyal to Centauri Republic and a force for good on balance, interesting character.

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-09-03 18:07:33)

#12 2023-09-03 18:00:43

Outerspace

Thank you very much Arishah of Starship Avion 1

#13 2023-09-03 18:04:18

TheMorken

I am grateful for Urmah, Taygetan, and Swaruunian presence near (or sometimes on) Earth. Very much appreciated help.

#14 2023-09-03 18:11:46

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Do not remember such information shared by this contact? Urmah are not in good terms with the Orion entities and will not be comfortable living in proximity with them.

Just as there are Urmahs, that dwell in the Pleiades, there are those that dwell in Orion.

It seems in the main timeline, there have been many histories that have played out due to time travel and temporal wars creating alternate realities.

My memories not the implanted ones are painfully surfacing.

Urmah Starseed

#15 2023-09-03 18:20:05

Gabriel

mitkobs wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

The Urmah were invasive at one point, just like the Alpha Draco.

Urmah Starseed

#16 2023-09-03 18:41:19

StarDeity
Banned

Jupiter 9 wrote:

I looks more and more that it's time for a change and for some type of a Lyrian Galactic Confederation or another Galactic scale political structure where the space humans unite and manage their own affairs independently from the UFoP similar to the Feline Galactic Confederation, and they can still be part of the UFoP but as a strong voice and not a weak partner like they seem to be now, and not rely on the Federation for their safety and diplomacy and exopolitical affairs. There is no big Orion threat anymore anyway.

I told them about this idea, I hope they listen...
They can take after the Urmah on this too...

A problem though is, that apparently some Lyran races have nanotech inside them controlling them and their thoughts... The UFoP did this to them, or they allowed themselves to have this...
I heard that Antareans might have it, and also Alfrateans... idk which other races might have it too..
Taygetans for sure don't have it, which is why they don't agree with the Fed and all ofc. big_smile

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-09-03 18:43:49)

#17 2023-09-03 19:11:08

Alec

The paw... (=

ayib1V0.png

#18 2023-09-03 19:28:57

Scott Summers

Mari is truly an artistic soul! A very paw-sonal touch. Lol.

Such attention to detail is consistently demonstrated by the Swaruus.

No wonder Mari’s videos look amazing. big_smile

To Arishah and the Urmahs: Thank you very, very much! Very awesome to hear from you. Cats rule. smile

#19 2023-09-03 20:05:14

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:

too cute xDDD

#20 2023-09-03 20:11:09

Horton HaW

Very suspicious for sure. Thanks Arishah and Mari!

Interesting, they claim they have a holistic hybrid of governing when Alphratan has a voting system. This essentially defeats the purpose of a holistic model. Of course, as suspected they have been imprinted on by their "saviors".

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-03 20:15:05)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#21 2023-09-03 20:11:26

okcs

certainly one of the more interesting videos, and great detective work for those involved. I suppose it goes along consistently with the fact that the Federation has in the past interfered greatly in the human development by re-setting society on Earth 6 times already. Special thanks to our Urmah friends and especially Arishah as well.

Last edited by okcs (2023-09-03 20:38:10)

#22 2023-09-03 21:44:36

Gabriel

StarDeity wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

I told them about this idea, I hope they listen...
They can take after the Urmah on this too...

A problem though is, that apparently some Lyran races have nanotech inside them controlling them and their thoughts... The UFoP did this to them, or they allowed themselves to have this...
I heard that Antareans might have it, and also Alfrateans... idk which other races might have it too..
Taygetans for sure don't have it, which is why they don't agree with the Fed and all ofc. big_smile

It's a black goo dark AI infestation. I think these Lyran and descendant races were subjugated into this. What I do know is that there was an antidote created on Vega, to deal with this.

Last edited by Gabriel (2023-09-03 21:46:22)

Urmah Starseed

#23 2023-09-03 21:59:43

Horton HaW

TSD.9111 wrote:

Since we are on the topic of uncovering Centauri lies, can we please get a clarification on the Black Knight satellites?

It was mentioned that they are from the Centauris, 19 of them, monitoring the Cabal and guarding against invasive races etc. But I did more looking into these satellites and there is a huge contradiction, not from the Toleka's side, but of the Earth. My questions are simple, are there signals being broadcasted from the satellites, is the message decoded accurate and what is their real purpose now that we know the Centauri are heavily on the Federations side? Thank you in advance if anyone from the crew answers these smile

Here is what I found out from looking into them more:

- They were discovered first by Nikola Tesla as radio signals, then others picked them up too.
- Then NASA took a bunch of pictures at various altitudes and had their famous astronaut Gordon Cooper sight it too.
- And there are radio signals coming from it with a message, that has been decoded, saying this;

"Our home is Epsilon Bootes, which is a double star. We live on the sixth planet of seven, coming from the sun, which is the larger of the two. Our sixth planet has one moon. Our fourth planet has three. Our first and third planets each have one. Our probe is in the position of Arcturus, known in our maps."

- And lastly, they have been in orbit since 11,000 B.C putting them at 13,000 years of observing Earth.

Some links for you guys to check out:

Link: https://youtu.be/f5cPzD2a_Ao?si=xBBU-zUS9f6iZ0VB (dismiss the Matrix stuff mentioned and focus on the black knights).

Link: https://www.ststworld.com/black-knight- … onspiracy/

https://greaterancestors.com/wp-content … telite.jpg

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … ipo=images

That would be around the time the moon matrix was setup, right?

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#24 2023-09-03 22:25:58

Lyran

The Big Cats evidently possess great degrees of restraint, letting the federation run with that story which implies they were part of the great expansion - fleeing the lizard-skins lol
They could have piped up much sooner ROFL
Cats!!!! Lol LMAO
Love to the Big Cats - you Urmah menaces Hahahaha I Love You Arishar smile
—Orions got Nuffin on Urmah in a fight- absolutely nuffin!

Perhaps the federation at large is trying to hide from Taygeta and the Urmah complicity in Earth being in the state of Phaetons so-called past - trying to throw off and make it seem like another planet nearby where humans were outright farmed in cities. The same “cities” we have lived in for how long?????
Mari is telling us more here…

#25 2023-09-03 22:55:31

Tecumseh

This is a question that  has been batting around  in my mind for a long time. Perhaps Urmah confederacy was young and not as powerful yet? I think the time line here is 1M+ years ago. However time works anyway, there is that.

But the very fact that narratives are re-written according to the victors or which ever agenda suites a particular power structure in space, as it does down here? Oh my, that does not give me much hope for finding truth anywhere I look! I guess that makes me even more discouraged. Or is it naïve?

Our friends do keep saying that there is just more Matrix up there, layered like an onion. It kind of makes me want to join the Feline Confederation and make it a Feline/Lyrian Confederation and just get it over with! Keep it simple.

Maybe even start a new Galactic Confederation of United Planets that way.

This recurring "Audit" (on the way) gives me less and less trust in the current Federal system, pretty soon I am not going to have any trust left.

Jupiter 9 wrote:

This is actually a simple but very good point, how did the invasion of the planet Lyra happen with the Urmah living in the same solar system?

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer