You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-04 16:48:01

How can I block Demons' influence?

(Please respond something if you're reading this, it does appease me a lot)

According to most of the recently Mari's videos about demons, there are 2 main ways of demons to feed from us:

1. They use the lower frequency civilization surrounding us to cause triggering events that makes us feel negative and lowen the current frequency

2. They presents things and situations that are tempting but harmful to us, and these "traps" may end up destroy our life and then lowen our frequency

Since the day I discovered Swaruu 9's article about how to change the past which I was extremely excited about (& thinking that it must be a cheat tool in this matrix) I started to experience super heavy negative events - events without any attempt at acting to be a random "bad luck" that were not targeting me smile

When I entered a history exam test, I meet most of my classmate there, and I'm the only one with a below-average score, and all of them got top-tier scores just because the questions were randomly taken from the bank.

When I sleep, 3 nights in a row I experience a nightmare where I got hunted and killed violently by horror creatures

Last month, my mom agressively took 2 of my baby cats to the doctor and have them castrated. She walked like a storm and the momment I saw her grab the cats it was too late. You guess what end up? 1 of them died, and the other spread a dicease to my 3th cat, then my 3th cat die and only 1 is left.

And it doesn't end yet, days and night, there is a voice in my head that says, I must destroy my idiot mom! But as I wrote above, these events are too suspicious and they're all seem like, "I suppose to feel like this and think like that." I ends up ignoring that voice and think my cats at the end deserve a new body to get away from their pains, and their death is good, for em.

=> That is the devil's first attack type

Their second ability made me think a lot of how to distinguish them from the matrix. Or they themselves are the matrix? Few days ago our country started a 4-day vacation but my group "must" prepare for a presentation right after 4 days.

It was fruistrating to prepare it, especially when the subject are pretty hard to read, let aside understanding and talk about it. I had to stay up very late and my brain felt like dying due to the anxiety. And few minutes ago before I decided to write this topic, I asked myself: What do I get from doing this nonsense?

You know what the answer was? Not that I wanted to be admired, but I want NOT to be scolded by the professor, as well as disappoint my friends. I don't want get bad points and end up couldn't graduate and could find a job. Isn't that tempting enough?

=> Isn't that their second one?

I must sum up that the demons 1st ability is mental attacks, and the 2nd one is attacks that focus on the physical body.

I urgently beg you guys for a way that could deactivate the 2nd type. Mari's alter ego method is not working on this type, since the obstacle is waiting at the end of the tunel no matter what I think, and her methods is not quite neccessary to cope with the 1st type since I've developed another way of thinking.

After reading Swaruu 9 article, I've seperate it into 3 smaller steps that are
1. Identifying what future I want exactly
2. Becoming "unaware" of this timeline & its impact, treat it like the way I treat a valid imagination/ dream
3. Put that future into the past (as well as using the alter ego)

I'm currently stucking at step 2; and all I need is to BLOCK the devils' temptation that based on the my physical survival.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-09-04 16:53:57)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2023-09-04 17:50:53

akos996

Re: How can I block Demons' influence?

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Their second ability made me think a lot of how to distinguish them from the matrix. Or they themselves are the matrix?

They certainly are core part of this matrix. You are right about that. As many say the best trick that the devil pulled was to convince people he doesn't exist. It's the very core of their strength that they hide behind your conscience and become part of you if you let them. It is not easy but when you become aware of this truth (and you are) it starts to filter from your own and that is good.

Here is this topic on Mari's video about the lower astral. Horton HaW has posted excellent additional videos about the demons and how they work and how to block them using iron. It works. I did try and it helps.

I also take high dose niacin and vitamin C that helps with the chronic health effects of excess adrenaline from constant stress/fear.
The intense fear the demons cause through traumas is like setting the bed for them to have a good fit with you.
Abram Hoffer has proven that excess fear ruins the adrenaline metabolism and causes it to become adrenochrome. Adrenochrome causes psychotic symptoms, paranoia, schizophrenia and strong depression. Adrenochrome is a key drug in the crazy satanic rituals that the elites do and that is why scaring the victim is essential for their ritual when they consume them. Sorry for the graphic detail but it is true.

Hoffer did try the chemical on himself and caused the above sympthoms.

What Mari says in the videos is great but for me it is too much disconnected from our material views to the point that it is hardly actionable to the average human. I'm not saying it's not needed or that we already have the knowledge in abundance or that is is in any way untrue. It is true. But I want practical applications, medications that heal the body when in crisis, not "just think positive, don't act evil" bullshit. I am not gonna pray a lost arm back for a soldier or feed myself with a thank you. I am sorry but we down here have a very different experience and it is worth as much as a kiss to a dead to say the least. Up there they have a heartbreak from the slightest emotional breeze but boldly kick us in the teeth and say that it is all positive in the end, it's a matter of perspective...
Sure. I understand it. But we are far from there. It easy to talk from a high throne being surrounded with medpods and the best life can offer in a pink haze of 5D happiness. I am trying to be constructive because knowledge of medicine is key part of health and happiness. Chemistry is part of our emotional senses as much as emotions cause our chemical actions. It's both! And we barely even know one half! I think good guidance in this area would help so many people that it would cause just as big ripples as the spiritual.

So in short stay away from anti-psychotic drugs and rather treat yourself with supplements. In the worst case use a very weak anti stress drug but be very careful with those. In my worst psychotic days when I "hallucinated" the worst voices in my head for months I took a quarter of a Rivotril (sedative 1mg) and all the tormenting stopped for the whole day and I could function without the constant suffering. If you are careful it will slowly fade away for good.

I've been through intense traumas so I know what you are going through. My mom was influenced so bad that she had to be locked up in the psych ward for months for attempted murder and also for multiple suicide attempts. It's not rozy. I've seen how those places look and it's the darkest damn place people can go.

NEVER admit yourself to any of these hospitals and in the worst case talk to a psychiatrist / doctor, tell her/him what you want her/him to hear that you can function and want to work etc but you cannot tolerate the constant stress / paranoia and you need some weak sedative and take even less. Make sure you find yourself a calming environment, listen to some good sounds like rain or brown noise, music you love etc to drown out the negative influence. It helps a lot. I'm not saying to do what I do but I did that and I treated myself out of it despite my doctor not prescribing me the medicine I needed so I stole it to treat myself.

I am not against the Swaruus in the slightest but I am very frustrated with the nothing is physical flighty attitude when people need immediate bodily support. I am not going to pray a wounded man to health no matter how much I believe. That's just how it is here. Nothing more, nothing less.

Godspeed my friend. We are with you.

Here is a research paper explaining the phenomena. It as a bit dry but it is correct:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287462375_Hyperoxidation_of_the_two_catecholamines_dopamine_and_adrenaline_Implications_for_the_etiologies_and_treatment_of_encephalitis_lethargica_parkinson's_disease_multiple_sclerosis_amyotrophic_lateral_scl

And here is a text about the legacy of the doctor who discovered the easy cure against "mental illness" aka demons:
http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1 … p049.shtml

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4064

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-04 18:17:02)

#3 2023-09-04 18:11:52

akos996 wrote:
itriedmybest11 wrote:

Their second ability made me think a lot of how to distinguish them from the matrix. Or they themselves are the matrix?

I am not against the Swaruus in the slightest but I am very frustrated with the nothing is physical flighty attitude when people need immediate bodily support. I am not going to pray a wounded man to health no matter how much I believe. That's just how it is here. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for your great respond! I must admit that I've abandon the training and rebuilding my body for a very long time. I should consider it now. However, I think living healthier only is a temporary method for me not to die. I've learn that, action is the confirmation state of any manifestation process, and I'm just worry that, the more I act like I'm okay with the devil trap in front of my face & wanting to keep going, the more I go deep into it. I couldn't find another way of thinking I'm not.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-09-04 18:14:39)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#4 2023-09-04 18:24:58

akos996

By the way you can use sci-hub to unlock research papers including the one above with The DOI serial number like this:
https://sci-hub.se/http://dx.doi.org/10 … -4/50157-5

I use it a lot of times when there is something very interesting found/experimented in physics but it's locked away.

Make sure you read it because it is a groundbreaking theory.
Here is a quote

PAGE 375 wrote:

Historical background
In the early 1950s, Osmond and Smythies realized that pink (which is deteriorated)
adrenaline sprays were making some asthmatics psychotic, causing them to hallucinate. Hoffer knew that similar side effects accompanied the use of mescaline and made
a list of all identified compounds that caused hallucinations in those who were awake.
The list is short. It included harmaline, mescaline, ibogaine, d-lysergic acid diethylamide
(d-LSD-25), and deteriorated adrenaline. Hoffer realized that all were indoles (LSD, har-
maline, ibogaine) or could become indoles (mescaline). However, it was not known what
pink adrenaline was until 1952, when Hutcheon described how the oxidation of
adrenaline created the indole adrenochrome. Hoffer then experimented by taking this
substance himself, finding it made him paranoid. So too did Osmond, with similar
effects.
It was hypothesized, therefore, that schizophrenics were overproducing adrenochrome,
adrenolutin, and other oxidation products of adrenaline, which were, in turn, causing
their illness. Since 1954, a great deal of new evidence has accumulated suggesting that
adrenochrome, and its derivatives, including adrenolutin are, in fact, schizophrenogenic. To illustrate, trials have shown that adrenochrome, in common with other hal-
lucinogens, causes alterations in perception, visual illusions and hallucinations, thought
disorder, and changes in mood and behavior. The adrenochrome and adrenolutin expe-
rience is most like that of a chronic paranoid depressive, rather than the psychomimetic
experiences induced by mescaline or LSD

So in short adrenochrome is the chemical manifestation of the demons in you and the way they hold on the strongest. It is a key part that absolutely everybody ignores and frustrates me beyond belief. I know the treatment is not permanent but vitamins/anti-oxidants like B3 are laughably easy to take and harmless in multi gram doses and you get a flush when your body is well nourished. I am not saying it is caused by it because that is materialistic and short sighted but that it can be shielded and defended against.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-04 19:48:15)

#5 2023-09-04 18:37:56

akos996 wrote:

So in short adrenochrome is the chemical manifestation of the demons in you and the way they hold on the strongest. It is a key part that absolutely everybody ignores and frustrates me beyond belief. I know the treatment is not permanent but vitamins/anti-oxidants like B3 are laughably easy to take and harmless in multi gram doses and you get a flush when your body is well nourished.

Wow, that's shocking to read. Thank you for sharing this document. I will read it as soon as I'm free.

#6 2023-09-04 18:39:09

So that's the physical "tail" of them. That's their weakness.

#7 2023-09-04 19:15:40

akos996

Most of all their weakness is emotional strength and that's where I give props to the Swaruus and all the spiritual people who help through the problems of ego and such. A big part of healing is the acceptance because shame and bad memories is where these get you easily just like your hatred for the deeds others might have done affects your views. It is a key these entities use to do what you wouldn't want to. And it takes a lot of self control to not act on negative thoughts especially when it comes to harm or similar. It is very sad I know.

But when you cannot stabilize emotionally as your body is basically misbehaving from the upset hormonal balance, the constant MKultra type of PTSD conditioning then yes it is a good crutch. It's not the end-all-be-all but I'm just saying it's just as much a medical condition as a parasitic influence.

Dopamine addiction from smoking or unhealthy sexual stuff is also a medical condition but I strongly stress that it needs treatment when things gets out of control. Again, this phenomenon both physical and spiritual. Two sides of the same coin.

You can starve the demons with mental strength or through cutting off the pathways like the chemical process of oxidative stress in your body.
It is bad to forcefully treat hormones or stress through drugs and that's where psychiatry went completely sideways so now they treat everything as a chemical imbalance, but it's a complicated issue. But it's sad that doctors went blind when easy and harmless treatments exist like vitamins.

But I wouldn't recommend anything mind altering or sedative (!!!) since it is like a box of matches for a kid. No matter your best intent when you as a doctor give an unstable person a bottle of pills that make him/her feel good... You know what I mean? It still goes back to self control as the core part, the intent to be better.

So I would say just try vitamins B3 and vitamin C. No sedatives at all as it is dangerous if misused. (!)

Get well and stay strong.

Last edited by akos996 (2023-09-04 19:45:39)

#8 2023-09-04 20:44:31

Horton HaW

I would get "clean". Baths are great. Get your area clean. Get your body clean, (detox or fasting) Nutritionally. Exercise. Organized and clear it of negative energy. Go outside in nature, meditate, pray. Turn off TV, Movies etc... Music is very powerful. It changes the space. When the negative emotions come recognize it isn't you. Just observe and question the thought. Hypnosis works also. Yes stay away from all the dopamine gotcha behaviors. The problem is if you are sensitive it can seep right in with the daily behaviors. Be careful with your interactions with others. Relax. All things pass.

Go check out the Mari thread on Astral entities part 2.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2023-09-04 23:29:07

Lyran

Number 1 is shadow work. Demons hide in your shadow and pull strings from there. Eradication of demon influence comes when you shine the light of consciousness into the darkest corners of your psyche.
Oh and so sorry about your fur babies - a warm hug ♥️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-09-04 23:37:19)

#10 2023-09-05 05:29:58

mitkobs

Shadow work is to meet all fears and to make such mind in oneself that will not be possible to fear anymore. Essentially is to meet death and the worst that can happen to this body and not to fear from happening. And the worst that can happen to this body is pain(from tearing it apart) and death(termination of the body). From spiritual perspective death is just transition back to the spiritual world or back to original world where original body lay in stasis. So death is a portal to another living whatever that living may be depending on the soul. But of course is not that simple because everyone have innate instinct for survival and no one want to die(or need/have to die prematurely/untimely) because of that and people hold for dear life to the last breath and that is also how it should be(by Source design) until we are alive and kicking.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-05 05:34:11)

#11 2023-09-05 06:18:00

Luckyleaf

Demons are the eternal company for narcissists... Being one and wanting to get rid of them?

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-09-05 06:25:19)

#12 2023-09-05 06:38:04

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

Shadow work is to meet all fears and to make such mind in oneself that will not be possible to fear anymore. Essentially is to meet death and the worst that can happen to this body and not to fear from happening. And the worst that can happen to this body is pain(from tearing it apart) and death(termination of the body). From spiritual perspective death is just transition back to the spiritual world or back to original world where original body lay in stasis. So death is a portal to another living whatever that living may be depending on the soul. But of course is not that simple because everyone have innate instinct for survival and no one want to die(or need/have to die prematurely/untimely) because of that and people hold for dear life to the last breath and that is also how it should be(by Source design) until we are alive and kicking.

Shadows form also when a consciousness pushes frightening and confusing experiences into their unconscious where they will play major roles in the person’s identity, their perceptual reality and will manifest as destiny.
These shadows become blind spots in awareness and provide the perfect angle for lower-minded entities to influence the individual.
Also relevant, childhood terror hidden deep can resurface at stimuli from a demon interfacing with a consciousness and from which the person creates their own egregors if the fears are potent enough…

#13 2023-09-05 06:40:56

mitkobs

Mari said it in other words, if you do not want demons to haunt you and harass you stop act like demon yourself. Start act like a light being. Demons cannot get anything from a light being that acts like one. And for that you need to know what means to act like a demon and to act like a light being. And live that way in 3D as most authentically possible.
It is dark passions, dark thinking, dark way of conducting that attracts demon possessions. And the opposite is how you repulse them. They are repulsed most from good deeds, order, mindfulness, care, knowledge, reason, bright light, etc.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-05 06:42:16)

#14 2023-09-05 06:48:41

mitkobs

Lyran, sure but why people push frightening and confusing experience into the unconscious - because they do not realize the main reasons behind all such experiences. They are too invested in other activities to carefully come to conclusions and acknowledge what is in the deep and how to proceed with it.

#15 2023-09-05 07:41:35

Brahman

itriedmybest11 wrote:

(Please respond something if you're reading this, it does appease me a lot)

According to most of the recently Mari's videos about demons, there are 2 main ways of demons to feed from us:

1. They use the lower frequency civilization surrounding us to cause triggering events that makes us feel negative and lowen the current frequency

2. They presents things and situations that are tempting but harmful to us, and these "traps" may end up destroy our life and then lowen our frequency

Since the day I discovered Swaruu 9's article about how to change the past which I was extremely excited about (& thinking that it must be a cheat tool in this matrix) I started to experience super heavy negative events - events without any attempt at acting to be a random "bad luck" that were not targeting me smile

When I entered a history exam test, I meet most of my classmate there, and I'm the only one with a below-average score, and all of them got top-tier scores just because the questions were randomly taken from the bank.

When I sleep, 3 nights in a row I experience a nightmare where I got hunted and killed violently by horror creatures

Last month, my mom agressively took 2 of my baby cats to the doctor and have them castrated. She walked like a storm and the momment I saw her grab the cats it was too late. You guess what end up? 1 of them died, and the other spread a dicease to my 3th cat, then my 3th cat die and only 1 is left.

And it doesn't end yet, days and night, there is a voice in my head that says, I must destroy my idiot mom! But as I wrote above, these events are too suspicious and they're all seem like, "I suppose to feel like this and think like that." I ends up ignoring that voice and think my cats at the end deserve a new body to get away from their pains, and their death is good, for em.

=> That is the devil's first attack type

Their second ability made me think a lot of how to distinguish them from the matrix. Or they themselves are the matrix? Few days ago our country started a 4-day vacation but my group "must" prepare for a presentation right after 4 days.

It was fruistrating to prepare it, especially when the subject are pretty hard to read, let aside understanding and talk about it. I had to stay up very late and my brain felt like dying due to the anxiety. And few minutes ago before I decided to write this topic, I asked myself: What do I get from doing this nonsense?

You know what the answer was? Not that I wanted to be admired, but I want NOT to be scolded by the professor, as well as disappoint my friends. I don't want get bad points and end up couldn't graduate and could find a job. Isn't that tempting enough?

=> Isn't that their second one?

I must sum up that the demons 1st ability is mental attacks, and the 2nd one is attacks that focus on the physical body.

I urgently beg you guys for a way that could deactivate the 2nd type. Mari's alter ego method is not working on this type, since the obstacle is waiting at the end of the tunel no matter what I think, and her methods is not quite neccessary to cope with the 1st type since I've developed another way of thinking.

After reading Swaruu 9 article, I've seperate it into 3 smaller steps that are
1. Identifying what future I want exactly
2. Becoming "unaware" of this timeline & its impact, treat it like the way I treat a valid imagination/ dream
3. Put that future into the past (as well as using the alter ego)

I'm currently stucking at step 2; and all I need is to BLOCK the devils' temptation that based on the my physical survival.

Do you guys have any ideas?

That first one is pretty irritating. When are you going to spank your mother? Or are you going to turn your other cheek to the demons? Lol
Your mother seeks suffering. You have to give it to her. That's the only way she'll stop fooling around and become spiritual. Lol
She will also keep distance. I remember once in the park some kids were playing with a little kitten and finally decided to kill it with a rock. I decided to intervene. I got angry and just in time I pulled the ear of the kid who was holding the rock. I told him to stop immediately because this kitten is mine like all the other cats. I threatened him pretty hard and he remembered me for life.
For the second I'm not sure it's a problem. Just do what you want. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#16 2023-09-05 21:47:52

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Lyran, sure but why people push frightening and confusing experience into the unconscious - because they do not realize the main reasons behind all such experiences. They are too invested in other activities to carefully come to conclusions and acknowledge what is in the deep and how to proceed with it.

I think Lyran is referring to Trauma. No one is meant to keep cycling in trauma. The body/mind automatically deals with it. The subconscious programming is another thing, though the trauma becomes this. Never mind the technological assault going on here. They do spend an enormous amount of time distracting AND brainwashing. Shadow work is difficult in the trauma. Fight or flight is too engaged. Some homeless people go through just horrific stuff.

#17 2023-09-06 07:09:11

mitkobs

But what is trauma actually if you think deep down. It is some kind of painful situation that cannot be processed properly by the person and they push it into the unconscious mind as self protecting mechanism. Forgetting in order to keep function. But forgetting is not going to resolve this trauma and what is causing it. Forgetting is only temporal solution.

Of course we can ask why there are conditions in this world to cause traumatic experiences even for the most relatively innocent like children. And I can answer this, because the lack of knowledge how to proceed in any dare situation and circumstances. Because people do not realize that they are Source and what that means exactly. We can blame the world, the other people and there are a lot of reasons for this but not going to be completely fair if we do not see what is in us and why we act in such ways in dare conditions.

I can assure you that different in spiritual advancement persons will act in very different way in most daring life threating situations. Most spiritual will pass what we call trauma without any trauma on them, almost like nothing serious is happened to them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-09-06 07:11:11)

#18 2023-09-06 15:55:50

I found out that everytime I think like this, I perfectly buried the devil's existence. It's all fate, and it's all the victim's choice, and it's the fear inside me. See how smart they cover their existence? EVEN if it's the fear inside me, so what? It's all the law of attraction and the devils are innocent anime girls huh?

mitkobs wrote:

But what is trauma actually if you think deep down. It is some kind of painful situation that cannot be processed properly by the person and they push it into the unconscious mind as self protecting mechanism. Forgetting in order to keep function. But forgetting is not going to resolve this trauma and what is causing it. Forgetting is only temporal solution.

Of course we can ask why there are conditions in this world to cause traumatic experiences even for the most relatively innocent like children. And I can answer this, because the lack of knowledge how to proceed in any dare situation and circumstances. Because people do not realize that they are Source and what that means exactly. We can blame the world, the other people and there are a lot of reasons for this but not going to be completely fair if we do not see what is in us and why we act in such ways in dare conditions.

I can assure you that different in spiritual advancement persons will act in very different way in most daring life threating situations. Most spiritual will pass what we call trauma without any trauma on them, almost like nothing serious is happened to them.

#19 2023-09-16 08:27:10

I found it guys. Mari left some keys that I didn't notice before
In this video: https://youtu.be/mfaMQEN_N88
She said:
"[...] and even when such a high frequency person falls into a sad state when it temporarily feels down and blue or even depressed because of the ups and downs of life, its frequency does not go low enough to be a match to lower astral evil entities."

I highlighted the important parts. They mean the physical challenges, for examples: technological issues, school deadlines, economy, house fees... are set up by the matrix, not the demons, and these challenges, even if I fail, does not make my frequency goes low enough (*). Plus, according to what I've observe, I was always being given some time to solve them.

The parts where demons involve here, is that

(1) they will try to import toxic thoughts into my head, whenever they could
Ex: I finished all the deadlines before the presentation day, BUT at that morning when I wake up, my mind said: YOU'RE TRASH! YOU GONNA FAIL! YOU'RE SO PATHETIC.

So if I fail one of the challenges, it will be the demon's thoughts that hurt me, but not the Matrix challenges themself.

(2) they will trigger the weaker ones arround me to attack me mentally, under any effort, as long as I am hurt emotionally.
Ex: This morning, my mom keep calling our adult cat (I still have her and 1 of her baby), and when I asked her "For what?" You know the answer. My mom want to prevent it from pregnancy, AGAIN. I took the cat into my locked room, and I dare my mom, "you touch it and I will left you die old in a mental hospital"

I don't know why, maybe because I have found out about this (*) yesterday, the demons desperately want to squeeze my heart. But they couldn't.

One more thing is that the demons want me to think that they are as powerful as the Matrix is and that the Matrix will impose any bad events it could on me regardless of anything, while the truth is that the Matrix reflects some of my random fear(s), and all of what demons do is that they manipulate my thoughts to manipulate the Matrix, which proves how weak they actually are.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-09-16 08:34:22)

#20 2023-09-16 19:38:30

Luckyleaf

If I was your mom I'd leave you in the streets to take care of the cat better than she can

#21 2023-09-16 22:01:56

Horton HaW

itriedmybest11 wrote:

I found it guys. Mari left some keys that I didn't notice before
In this video: https://youtu.be/mfaMQEN_N88
She said:
"[...] and even when such a high frequency person falls into a sad state when it temporarily feels down and blue or even depressed because of the ups and downs of life, its frequency does not go low enough to be a match to lower astral evil entities."

I highlighted the important parts. They mean the physical challenges, for examples: technological issues, school deadlines, economy, house fees... are set up by the matrix, not the demons, and these challenges, even if I fail, does not make my frequency goes low enough (*). Plus, according to what I've observe, I was always being given some time to solve them.

The parts where demons involve here, is that

(1) they will try to import toxic thoughts into my head, whenever they could
Ex: I finished all the deadlines before the presentation day, BUT at that morning when I wake up, my mind said: YOU'RE TRASH! YOU GONNA FAIL! YOU'RE SO PATHETIC.

So if I fail one of the challenges, it will be the demon's thoughts that hurt me, but not the Matrix challenges themself.

(2) they will trigger the weaker ones arround me to attack me mentally, under any effort, as long as I am hurt emotionally.
Ex: This morning, my mom keep calling our adult cat (I still have her and 1 of her baby), and when I asked her "For what?" You know the answer. My mom want to prevent it from pregnancy, AGAIN. I took the cat into my locked room, and I dare my mom, "you touch it and I will left you die old in a mental hospital"

I don't know why, maybe because I have found out about this (*) yesterday, the demons desperately want to squeeze my heart. But they couldn't.

One more thing is that the demons want me to think that they are as powerful as the Matrix is and that the Matrix will impose any bad events it could on me regardless of anything, while the truth is that the Matrix reflects some of my random fear(s), and all of what demons do is that they manipulate my thoughts to manipulate the Matrix, which proves how weak they actually are.

I think you should try to understand why your mother wants to keep the cats from multiplying. When you decide to keep an animal for a pet it is very different than it living in it's natural habitat. This effects many others as well, such as neighbors. Also what you said seems a very cruel thing to say to your own mother.

#22 2023-09-16 22:12:38

StarDeity
Banned

Don't have ecchi thoughts or the demons gonna come pinch your butt cheeks, literally...

#23 2023-09-17 08:48:40

StarDeity wrote:

Don't have ecchi thoughts or the demons gonna come pinch your butt cheeks, literally...

Lmao. I'm not Buddha, and I got no intension of having myself castrated, unless u want me to put nanobots inside my head how the hell do I stop my thoughts? I think what matter instead is whether I do ecchi things or not. I think I was targeted these days because I have done something that threaten their life.

Horton HaW wrote:

I think you should try to understand why your mother wants to keep the cats from multiplying. When you decide to keep an animal for a pet it is very different than it living in it's natural habitat. This effects many others as well, such as neighbors. Also what you said seems a very cruel thing to say to your own mother.

She was afraid that this cat mother will give birth to more kittens, and these kittens will die like the last 2 kittens. She always ignore the fact that the last 2 kittens died because of her, and her stupidity (you could read above). The cats always stay in my house. What make me angry is that her thoughts were not logical and it seemed like "THEY" used her wound and possessed her to do that. To endure her guilty feeling. I don't want to treat the demons the way I treat my real mother.

Luckyleaf wrote:

If I was your mom I'd leave you in the streets to take care of the cat better than she can

Oh yeah? So I'd better let my cat die? Excuse me, are you a person? What if the cat mother was one of my Urmah friends up there? What the hell I suppose to explain to them if I let it die? "I let the demons kill it to make my organic-portal-mom feel happy" huh?

#24 2023-09-17 11:57:56

Luckyleaf

Pff all for the drama, you misunderstand me... If you insist, then let the cat to your mother's care and don't complain, what do you call her over and over? Cycle repeats to anyone that gives it the attention

And if I'm not a person, what are you? A shadow that doesn't deserve the mother's love, consideration by the way she's being treated, you're blind to get the message using the cat to disregard her. None have inherent worth in this talk

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2023-09-17 15:31:30)

#25 2023-09-17 15:21:33

StarDeity
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Lmao. I'm not Buddha, and I got no intension of having myself castrated, unless u want me to put nanobots inside my head how the hell do I stop my thoughts? I think what matter instead is whether I do ecchi things or not. I think I was targeted these days because I have done something that threaten their life.

The Swaruunians feel like puking over anyone who has ecchi thoughts.

Board footer